• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next Lockdown

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Autumn is here, there are more and more talks about the next lockdown. They are circulating so persistently around, that I wanted to ask you, guys, what are your predictions? Will we face another lockdown soon? Or not? :geewhiz:

I think it's going to be an "it depends". At the present time, it looks like the covid spike is going down...so they would have a hard time selling a lockdown at the moment. Having said that, if the masses become unruly, they will probably lockdown again. More than likely, what we will see is the vaccine passport scenario. So a "soft" lockdown. Unvaxxed will be expected to stay home because they haven't complied.

I think it depends on if the government is handing out more money. People love time off and free money. No free money and we have riots.

I think it depends on if the government is handing out more money. People love time off and free money. No free money and we have riots.
I guarantee you this is what's next.
The only thing that is holding these tyrants back is our firearms.
9f2ac7037f30b5f2d64d274ff739e474.jpg

It'll be directed at the unvaxed. Not sure who they're going to blame when that doesn't work.

No more lockdowns. We can’t keep stopping people from working and restricting them with the vaccine

Fuck the whole government might shut down on 9/24. Debt ceiling is insane. Democrats are the dumbest ppl. They will all be starving, homeless, and vaccine issues but they'll say it's better than a Trump presidency.

I guarantee you this is what's next.
The only thing that is holding these tyrants back is our firearms.
9f2ac7037f30b5f2d64d274ff739e474.jpg

I couldn’t agree more. I’m just seeing this now but yeah it’s the only thing separating us from the rest of Western civilization.

All the Aussie chodes can judge away but I guess the proof is in the pudding. They’re the ones getting chased down for sneezing in public.

Dipshits.

I think the northern tier states will get their delta varient this November

I think it's going to be an "it depends". At the present time, it looks like the covid spike is going down...so they would have a hard time selling a lockdown at the moment. Having said that, if the masses become unruly, they will probably lockdown again. More than likely, what we will see is the vaccine passport scenario. So a "soft" lockdown. Unvaxxed will be expected to stay home because they haven't complied.
Yeah, it seems the most likely turn of events.

Yes, indeed, the plan calls for total conformity and that only happens when “problem, reaction, solution” are replayed over and over. I hope I am wrong.

Yeah, it seems the most likely turn of events.

Naw fuk that. It's time to roll out if this shit happens. Australia is finally pushing back pretty good. No way Americans should wait as long. We're still a free country.

Of course. One more opportunity to get people vaccinated

The people who don't want it still aren't going to get it. Where I'm at they're going to make you show vax card to go into businesses. We're just going to do takeout and grocery delivery. The measures they're taking to try and push this just reinforces my decision not to get it.

Stop living and supporting communist states...I moved and never been happier.
Defund Communism

Naw fuk that. It's time to roll out if this shit happens. Australia is finally pushing back pretty good. No way Americans should wait as long. We're still a free country.

Doesn't seem free to me,lately...

The problem is that there is no unity in the society. Some consider the virus as their problem #1, some are in doubts and the others haven’t worked out their position yet.

In such conditions is hard to push a government back

Back