• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

POTUS - PEDO of the US

I checked Snoops and MSNBC and they say this is ‘shopped back when it was taken. Fuckbook says it’s false because Jill was 14 1/2 not 15 in the pic.

Fake pic of not, may as well circulate the fake news like the Woke MSM does 24x7... People can do w/ it as they please.
Snopes is a joke, some fat libturd and heinous wife running it out of their welfare basement...

I’m giving up on sarcasm here.

I checked Snoops and MSNBC and they say this is ‘shopped back when it was taken. Fuckbook says it’s false because Jill was 14 1/2 not 15 in the pic.

Hold on now, Snopes and MSNBC say its fake? Gotcha.
You mean the same Snopes whose founder was caught plagiarizing and is a Clinton apparatchik? That guy?
Pic is real and Biden is a pedo. What do you think DNC propaganda outlets are gonna say? Admit Biden is a pedo?????
They lie for a living.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/deansterlingjones/snopes-cofounder-plagiarism-mikkelson

Back