• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are there any cardio exercise machines that are quiet in this case? (heart, sleeping)

Soscajer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I live with people but do not want to disturb them when they are sleeping, so if I want exercise, cardio wise, is there any machines that are quiet and will not make them up at all? I have a treadmill but that is too loud and was thinking of selling it and getting something else, if there is anything that is designed to be quiet, specifically so people will not wake up? Thank you to anyone for any advice on it!

Lol, this a unique question but I would say a elliptical can be pretty quiet and maybe a bike, both have to be pretty new though, those older with a lot of abuse will be loud.

Go outside and do 40yard sprints

Lol, this a unique question but I would say a elliptical can be pretty quiet and maybe a bike, both have to be pretty new though, those older with a lot of abuse will be loud.

^^^^This. Bought a Nordic Track during COVID shut down. Comes with a tablet, like at the gym that I use with my earbuds. It is very quiet.

***but for the price, HFO3 is on point.

LowT

Get a peleton.... Quiet and u can wear head phones

Jumping jacks and an alpine speed board with slippers! Great combo work for $20 total!! Can do them both in a small room. If you get the speed skating board , buy a good one , pay a bit more; if tall , buy the wider -longer boards! I love doing it and it’s a great form of different cardio. Your legs get super toned too!

Max

Jump rope, fucken will kick ur ass....

Get a mountain Bike and go riding... good cardio and leg work out.

Back