• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Writing your own vs paid plan

Nattynate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, for reference experienced lifter for about 18 years now. Always responded well to any program But I always enjoyed doing a 5x5 style built around the big lifts.

Through being on here I’ve seen john meadows (rip) referenced a lot. So I took a look at his page and see some work out plans for a few hundred dollars.

I know these plans get massive reviews. I guess my question is, is there any ground breaking information in these plans that you wouldn’t otherwise come across?

Thanks

Hey guys, for reference experienced lifter for about 18 years now. Always responded well to any program But I always enjoyed doing a 5x5 style built around the big lifts.

Through being on here I’ve seen john meadows (rip) referenced a lot. So I took a look at his page and see some work out plans for a few hundred dollars.

I know these plans get massive reviews. I guess my question is, is there any ground breaking information in these plans that you wouldn’t otherwise come across?

Thanks
You can look him up on youtube and see most of what he does and then integrate what you like from his videos. He does have some interesting lifts that wouldn't be in a normal workout plan, but most of that is on youtube too.

You can look him up on youtube and see most of what he does and then integrate what you like from his videos. He does have some interesting lifts that wouldn't be in a normal workout plan, but most of that is on youtube too.

I’m gonna have to check that out. I’m kinda at a stall with my progress need to get a little more creative. Been doing the basics: bench, rows, curls, squats, pull downs, rack pulls… etc nothing to fancy just feel I need to change it up.

I’m gonna have to check that out. I’m kinda at a stall with my progress need to get a little more creative. Been doing the basics: bench, rows, curls, squats, pull downs, rack pulls… etc nothing to fancy just feel I need to change it up.
Just look for variations of those workouts. Pace, tempo, weight, and grip are some quick things I can tell you that will change your workout quickly and easily. I love drop sets and slow negatives myself. You can integrate more than one thing into a set too.

Flat bench
225 lbs standard grip for 8 with 8 second negative...drop to 135 and change to wide grip and do as many as you can at a standard pace (4 second neg/ 2 second positive) . Thats an example of what I mean.

Last edited:

Thanks

I have a PDF of John’s Creeping Death I can send you. Shoot me a PM. Beware, it is brutal.

Thanks
Check ur PM. Sent ya something

Samgraves thank you much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Vincentino thank you very much

Just look for variations of those workouts. Pace, tempo, weight, and grip are some quick things I can tell you that will change your workout quickly and easily. I love drop sets and slow negatives myself. You can integrate more than one thing into a set too.

Flat bench
225 lbs standard grip for 8 with 8 second negative...drop to 135 and change to wide grip and do as many as you can at a standard pace (4 second neg/ 2 second positive) . Thats an example of what I mean.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say a 8 second negative with bench do you mean taking 8 seconds to drop the weight to your chest?

Flat bench
225 lbs standard grip for 8 with 8 second negative...drop to 135 and change to wide grip and do as many as you can at a standard pace (4 second neg/ 2 second positive) . Hello. I think it's written superbly. By the way, I recommend using our service write my literature essay essaysforme.com/write-my-literature-essay if you need philosophical papers because you can obtain all the assistance you require there. Thats an example of what I mean.
Thanks for info

Back