• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How does your girl feel about your nuts?

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife always liked to fondle my balls while giving my rod some attention. Now a days they’re certainly not what they used to be. I’ve noticed that when she goes to do that now it kinda seems awkward, like she’s kinda having a “ hmm” moment and I’m just kinda playing dumb… no one ever says anything and she doesn’t know the extent of everything but she knows I’m on trt…but needless to say she doesn’t play with those little marbles very long. Almost like she does it just to make it obvious she knows something is up then doesn’t touch them again….

How has your partner adjusted to the atrophy thing? Is it an issue to them. Do they really like to play with big balls that much or is it no big deal?

Non issue for my wife. When I'd been on trt for a while, she had a "WTF?" moment one night when she finally realized, but I said "yeah, they shrunk because of trt". That was the end of the discussion. No big deal...literally and figuratively. Now if the dick had shrunk, that probably would have been a whole 'nother thing.

There's probably an equal percentage of women who worry about a man's nut size as there is a percentage of men who worry about a woman's pinky toe size.

Just as long as your nuts are bigger than your spouses I really don’t see a problem. It’s been so long I really don’t remember the size of them before but my wife doesn’t care .

So no “big” deal, cool thanks guys puts my mind at ease. Gonna have a talk with her about it soon anyways just thought id get the brotherhoods thoughts first…. Makes me think I should’nt even bother with HCG, I pin enough shit with out having to do that 3X week for life…

There was a time when deez nuts were raisins and my girlfriend didn’t care. Although, It was nice pre-roids when my big nuts would slap a girl’s ass when hitting it from behind but those days are long gone. Hahaha 🤣

My wife did the same but freaked out at the beginning she didn't understand now im open so no issues but she does push for HCG usage during cycle lol

My balls still swing pretty heavy, maybe my gear is fake lol

IML Gear Cream!
There are some trade offs for this lifestyle...
Plus..when you get in a fight and the guy trys to kick you in the balls...he missed
Aim small...Miss small..

Got to have a sense of humor about it for sure. HCG solved that issue for me. Hopefully I don’t ever get kicked there

My wife never noticed, but I did. Made me self conscious and took some HCG and they went right back to normal size.

I don’t think girls like big balls, but I think they don’t like when they notice your balls shrinking lol

My wife doesn't have a problem with them, never has said anything about it really nor has it effected our sex life.

She likes them better. I got a long bag. When they are smaller she can get them down her throat easier.

She likes them better. I got a long bag. When they are smaller she can get them down her throat easier.
I had a bag, that thing is gone. miss having a teabag.. yet it makes my junk look bigger especially when I trim the bushes..
QyCWGnA.jpg

h7ExIT0rNy04hmmx_rikAkC_p5rh3WH59tFHz8Fga0k.jpg

Last edited:
Chicks I’m with don’t feel anything literally! Besides I don’t want to hurt their feelings!

Just took a closer look at Vis's avatar..
Is that balls curling..??

My wife usually feels about my nuts with her hands or mouth.

Never had a big sack but the nuts inside haven’t changed in size much. Sometimes the sack hangs low sometimes it’s almost like there is no sack just two nuts under my dick. Wife never said anything but she knows how to fondle them.

MY nuts shrank to half size but are still decent sized. Had big balls I guess. My wife did notice, I just told her why and she went on sucking on them. She likes sucking balls more than dick from what I can tell...lol. She says they feel soft and squishy and they are warm. I still can some ass slapping going if it's not cold out. So... yeah... like tits they are what they are... I don't think most gals care....

Back