• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL - Competition Bench Press - 512Lbs

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Wanted to drop the video for the fam, had a big competition the other week and landed a 512lbs competition bench press.
Next stop is 520lbs-530lbs, will see how training goes.

Current Cycle
Test/Masteron Gold Line 1ml/week
2IU EP GH - AM Dosage
5IU Insulin - Pre workout

Drop your questions below :)

Well done good sir!

Wanted to drop the video for the fam, had a big competition the other week and landed a 512lbs competition bench press.
Next stop is 520lbs-530lbs, will see how training goes.

Current Cycle
Test/Masteron Gold Line 1ml/week
2IU EP GH - AM Dosage
5IU Insulin - Pre workout

Drop your questions below :)

Beast!

Congrats on that lift CK! Always floored by your bench strength

IML Gear Cream!
Hot Damn! Nice press.

My goals are more inline with just not embarrassing myself.

CK is inhuman!

Excellent 💪💪💪

Insane lift! Congrats bro. I think you got 520 now!

Didn’t know your able to go thumbless in contest. Is that all contests or just some?

You can go thumbless in all competitions

Good to know, thanks. For some reason I was always told they wouldn’t allow suicide grip, thats why I never considered doing a meet. I can’t do regular grip, messes with my shoulder. Is that the reason you do thumbless as well?

Good to know, thanks. For some reason I was always told they wouldn’t allow suicide grip, thats why I never considered doing a meet. I can’t do regular grip, messes with my shoulder. Is that the reason you do thumbless as well?

Haha actually mine is more related to a tricep issue that gets super irritated when I wrap the thumbs

I've benching lately with standard grip and now my elbows hurt. They feel much better with a suicide grip.

Its crazy how just removing your thumbs alleviates joint pain.

Back