• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Diuretic source?

it seems you haven't looked very well
you never looked at psl, steroidify, osgear ...

Thanks!

No I haven’t really looked because I have never competed and the sources I use don’t carry them. I’m trying to learn more about them and there is little talk about them on here.

Thanks!

No I haven’t really looked because I have never competed and the sources I use don’t carry them. I’m trying to learn more about them and there is little talk about them on here.

You want to learn about them?
Bc seemed like you were asking for a source...

Try google. They say you can learn a lot by searching.

But who knows shit about fuck, anyway.

You want to learn about them?
Bc seemed like you were asking for a source...

Try google. They say you can learn a lot by searching.

But who knows shit about fuck, anyway.

Really? Thanks, bro.

I didn’t see where I asked for information on them. Just seems like I was asking for a source, because I actually asked for sourcing in the title.

Sources have them here. But I don’t like recommending diuretics to anyone, they are dangerous if you don’t know what your doing.

Sources have them here. But I don’t like recommending diuretics to anyone, they are dangerous if you don’t know what your doing.

Thank you for your concern. I just wanted to make sure that I had access to them and I was looking for advice on the best source. I have a coach overseeing any move I make in regards to diet/training/supplements. Also trying to learn throughout this whole process. I’ve learned a lot from the forums. Google obviously takes you every which way.

Thanks again.

Just get your diet in check. Unless your already under 10%.

Back