Does using This amount of steroids can damage your kidneys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Does using This amount of steroids can damage your kidneys?

Hello everyone
    Thank you for your time
    I was being diagnosed with Chronicle Kidney Disease 1.5 years ago
    and I am wondering if it has anything to do with the amount of Steroids I used in the past
    I didn't use steroids for long actually
    Because I was new to this
    So my friend recommended me a bodybuilder who seemed trustworthy at the time
    so I followed his steroid plan and did like 4 cycles with him
    and 2 were pretty heavy like the picture I posted
    My question is has anyone done that much steroids before?
    Is it normal?
    Did i hurt my kidneys by doing that?
    Because my body felt pretty stressed from all the steroids at that time
    But my bodybuilder trainer said it's not heavy at all, many do like that
    I would just like to hear more people's opinion
    Thank you for checking my post
    (I tried to attach the photo of my stack but it didn't work, the links below is the steroid stack plan, both are the same photo)
    https://imgur.com/a/jec8szZ
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/ef2CUdVdjMYDMPFW8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is the steroid stack plan I did
    Hope the photo would last for awhile with this free server

It's too small
    nevermind then :-(
    Last edited by howietung; 09-16-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Steroids don’t ruin your kidneys. High blood pressure, shitty foods/diet do, to list a couple.
    If you ran these cycles, which don’t look bad to me at all, nothing should have happened to your kidneys UNLESS you didn’t monitor health markers and make adjustments in your protocol to address any issues.

I cracked up at using test prop for your first injections. Talk about trial by fire….since many guys get wicked pip from propionate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

sorry too hear about your problems, but from what I can see, those cycles don't look heavy at all and shouldn't have hurt your kidneys. Of course it certainly didn't help them either, but u would have to do much heavier cycles over an extended period to REALLY damage your kidneys imo. And yes millions of guys do these cycles(a lot of them heavier than yours) w/o damaging their kidneys. Having said that, most make sure they're healthy enough to do them in the first place, and take supplements and watch their diet, BP etc- like Coach said. Good Luck to you man!

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Steroids don’t ruin your kidneys. High blood pressure, shitty foods/diet do, to list a couple.
    If you ran these cycles, which don’t look bad to me at all, nothing should have happened to your kidneys UNLESS you didn’t monitor health markers and make adjustments in your protocol to address any issues.

I cracked up at using test prop for your first injections. Talk about trial by fire….since many guys get wicked pip from propionate.
    This. More people fuck their kidneys up with nsaids than steroids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol my first experience with test was with prop . Ofc the good old trust worthy gym bro “hooked me up” the shit fuckin crippled me any where I shot it lol . After that I didn’t touch it for years .

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points

To the original poster, I am not a doctor and I'm not in the medical profession so I cannot give you any medical advice or suggestions.
    However, if an individual was in a similar situation to yours and they were using a low to moderate amount, and just like coach emphasized on, eating clean, and really dialing in healthy nutrients would be a major game changer.
    In my opinion stay away from supplements, stay away from creatine, stay away from protein powders, stay away from any thing that is commercialized in this market with bodybuilding and supplements that is in powder form. Just eat clean, get all your protein by way of animal meat, and carbs through rice, oats or cream of rice.

If you were to take any powders reds or greens are user friendly when people have renal issues.

Just stay hydrated, don't under drink fluids or over drink just keep a happy medium..

You can live a perfectly normal and healthy life man..

Best of wishes and God bless brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

14 weeks on orals, smart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you everyone who answered my question
    It seems most guys who left a message thought the cycle should be safe to use
    even if I was 210 lbs only? Does it have to do with how heavy you are?
    The other forum they thought the cycle was too heavy for a beginner or intermediate person
    so I still don't really know if this is the reason why my kidneys are fucked
    But I can't think of anything else
    I don't have High Blood Pressure or Diabetic
    Maybe from drinking alcohol on the weekends?
    Maybe from over eating every day to bulk up when I was in college
    I don't know why but hearing that the steroids was not the reason I fucked up my kidneys made me feel a little better
    Even though they are fucked now

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by howietung View Post
    The other forum they thought the cycle was too heavy for a beginner or intermediate person
    I don't know why but hearing that the steroids was not the reason I fucked up my kidneys made me feel a little better
    Weight has nothing to do with it, it's not a pound for pound with compounds. Now when it pertains to nutrition, yes that is when it is not a one-size-fits-all for certain, nutrition is not a one size fits all anyway, but it's even more specific with different body weights.
    With your particular body weight you will have to dial in the exact amount of protein and carb ratio that you need including fats, and also not to shy away from sodium either.

One thing to keep in mind is that the drugs are nothing but tools, it doesn't matter how little or how much you use, what's most important is your nutrients.
    All the tools are going to do is help with nutrition partitioning.

The tools are just going to instruct the nutrients where to go and where they belong. They will also help support the metabolism, but you're going to have to also put in the work in that department as well.
    If you're looking gain a little bit of lean mass or even trim down a little bit you're going to have to reset your metabolism, this way your body shuttles everything where it needs to be.
    And your meal timing is probably the most important thing out of all of this.
    Meeting your macro intake is number one but most of all of all of the meals two of them are going to be the most important and that is going to be your pre and post workout meals. For the other meals you can shift them around, and make your adjustments.

Don't have high expectations with taking gear, there's a lot of other aspects that you need to put the work in for if we really peel back the layers.
    Cardio, whether it's light or moderate, and nutrient timing.. centrally focused on that alone and just let the tools run in the background and everything will come together.

One last suggestion, take weekly progress pics once a week on the day of your choice but it has to be the same day every week, do it first thing will fasted in the morning. Get your weight for that morning and get your photos in and use those as somewhat personal notes as well.

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,509 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by howietung View Post
    Sorry to hear about your disease diagnosis . ALOT of good, positive feedback given to you. I will reiterate some of it:

Obviously follow your physician instructions for dealing with your kidneys! I would stay away from:
    Alcohol , Tobacco 100%
    Overuse of vitamins(so many powders & foods are “enriched” with vitamins, let alone what they give these animals we eat”

I love a lot of supplements but I don’t use multi vitamins(partially because I take One post workout gainer that has vitamins in it, and I eat soooo much fresh fruit and vegetables that I am good). The one suggestion my doctor gave me was that I did need “ Magnesium “ it was low on my bloodwork”. I am trying a magnesium supp for that(Oxy-Powder by Global Nutritionals). I know the name is weird .. but, it is some good stuff and I actually noticed after taking at night, some extra relaxation and positive digestive sides. Good luck and of course always check with a physician before using any new supplement, ped, workout, even diets. Not advice of any kind but, some overall info for ya! Cheers

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,509 Posts
    Rep Points

This is the supplement(in case you wanted to see)
    Max

It was global healing