My blood test result

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

My blood test result

It has been a little while since I ran a cycle. I have been feeling very down, tired and have little to zero sex drive or function. I get my bloods done and my total test is 333 and my free test is 53.3

A few years ago my total was 285 and now its higher? I have never felt worse.

With these results, what is the chance of being put on TRT?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

There are a million options. When I was looking I called the compounding pharmacies near me and they gave me a few doctor's names. That worked for me. Before that I used a n HRT clinic which was expensive and basically they were looking to sell me high priced gear and consults.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points

285 to 333 isn't that much higher. You're at the bottom of the range, but should be able to get trt. If the first doc doesn't cooperate, find another one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

I was feeling like crap for a few years. Drs' did every blood test there was except for hormone panels. Eventually, I paid for a hormone panel and found my test was 286 with free at 49 (at 58 years old). Did everything I could for a year to get my levels up naturally. I did get my test up to 356 but still felt like crap. I went to 2 different TRT clinics and each one was going to write me a script. I then went to a regular doctor who wanted me to try clomid first.
    I eventually said screw this. I wasted a year trying to get my levels up naturally with different products that cost $$$. During this time I learned a lot about TRT through all the forums and web sites and eventually decided to do a TRT without a clinic or Dr. I feel so much better now and wish I would have known about this 10 years ago when I started feeling like crap.

The main reason I'm doing self prescribed TRT is money. If money was not an issue I would use a clinic.
    Moral of the story is your numbers are similar to mine when I started TRT. I pin 175mg Test C every weak now and feel so much better.

So you should not have a problem getting a TRT clinic to accept you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    It has been a little while since I ran a cycle. I have been feeling very down, tired and have little to zero sex drive or function. I get my bloods done and my total test is 333 and my free test is 53.3

A few years ago my total was 285 and now its higher? I have never felt worse.

With these results, what is the chance of being put on TRT?
    As the others have stated you should have no issue getting a doctor to put you on TRT or HRT which ever you prefer to call it. Hormone replacement clinics can be expensive, but if you shop around you can find very reasonable prices and good doctors. I live in midwest and my doctor is out of California. Insurance doesnt cover my visits or the cost of test but it does cover the non controlled meds. i also havenít gotten the test script refilled in over a year. He doesnít mind where i get it and just makes sure my bloods are in order every 6 months. The initial cost was a hit to the pocket but well worth it, been with the same guy for 5 years now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Does hcg increase free testosterone in blood work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Trt total levels were at 891 at 220mg enanthate. Free t 283, how to lower my ftee t?