Order from Labor Day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Order from Labor Day

Has anyone experienced a delay in shipping ? I purchased some tb500 and bpc 157 (all in 1 order and I got 2 orders including tb500 and bpc together). Only Tb500 arrived and the box got a note said bpc shipping separately. Do you guys follow up with someone to get another tracking for this ? Or how do I do this? Cuz my orders said it was fulfilled and shipped but itís missing my bpc inside. Any helps or updates would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,002 Posts
    Rep Points

OP, you and I spoke several times over the last 48 hours. The last time was this am, correct?

So why is their a thread here?

I literally just got tracking a few hours later and I log on to send it to you and I see this? Do you find this acceptable sir?

And yes, this was posted in the RECON LABOR DAY SALE thread

Be sure to stock up as soon as you see this. Don't wait to buy! Orders go out, first come first serve and the items like Tada, caber and clen will likely sell out and any orders after that will be shipped when they are restocked which is usually 7-10 days.

Thanks guys!!

I am making a new rule. For anyone who makes a thread and is in discussion with me and doesn't wait. I will never help you on an order again. You will have to deal with RECON via email firsthand if you wish to use them for business.

That goes for anyone who skips the process and doesn't contact me first.

I ALWAYS handle the customer service and keep things moving and now I am simply annoyed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay Wes hear me out. This is miscommunication between recon and I. I did ask you about the orders but then it arrived literally a day or two later. Then I dm you again saying that nvm it for here. I did understand the part you explained to me about waiting at least 7 to 10 days for Labor Day especially for some popular demands like bpc. So when my orders arrived, it was only half of the order came in for each. Now Iím stuck with not knowing what to do ?!? I reached out to you again cuz now this is considered missing items in my order even though recon emailed me orders completed. I contacted you first in the AM today but then I found out I could contact recon via another social media. They told me they emailed me a tracking to my email but it was not. I checked both spams and my inboxes. Recon then sent me a tracking right at the spot during the chat. I donít mean to bother anyone man. I have orders a lot of stuff on this forum and hiccups like that happened to me before. People didnít even reply or compensate sometimes so I was just trying to reach out to someone to get an update and hoping I didnít lose my money again (this hasnít happened to me with recon). Recon stuff is good and I havenít had a bad experience with them. Iím still buying their stuff as of right now regardless of sales or not. Thatís all I gotta say.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by timnguyen93 View Post
    Okay Wes hear me out. This is miscommunication between recon and I. I did ask you about the orders but then it arrived literally a day or two later. Then I dm you again saying that nvm it for here. I did understand the part you explained to me about waiting at least 7 to 10 days for Labor Day especially for some popular demands like bpc. So when my orders arrived, it was only half of the order came in for each. Now Iím stuck with not knowing what to do ?!? I reached out to you again cuz now this is considered missing items in my order even though recon emailed me orders completed. I contacted you first in the AM today but then I found out I could contact recon via another social media. They told me they emailed me a tracking to my email but it was not. I checked both spams and my inboxes. Recon then sent me a tracking right at the spot during the chat. I donít mean to bother anyone man. I have orders a lot of stuff on this forum and hiccups like that happened to me before. People didnít even reply or compensate sometimes so I was just trying to reach out to someone to get an update and hoping I didnít lose my money again (this hasnít happened to me with recon). Recon stuff is good and I havenít had a bad experience with them. Iím still buying their stuff as of right now regardless of sales or not. Thatís all I gotta say.
    I appreciate that explanation

But let me explain. A thread is seen as a complaint, as a negative. It highlights an issue "as if" the issue wasn't being corrected.

And it was. I go back and forth with Recon. They are in Florida and I am in CT and I don't get a response the second I contact them, contrary to popular opinion

So while i can tell you are a good guy and I do like you and appreciate your orders, you broke standard protocol and made me and recon look bad

Selling out of products is annoying as can be for a rep like me, especially since I have no ability to control stock.

Just so we are clear, that is why I am saying I am annoyed.Because I am. Now mind you, you are not the first one. This has happened several times now, and it's beyond frustrating.

Imagine you work for a company and are fixing an issue, doing the best you can, getting it resolved and you log on to social media to see a bad review.

That is what you have done sir.

I forgive you and I will help you still

But I am making a new rule from here on out and I am sticking to my word. We offer great products and I offer great customer service, so its a 2 way street here, members need to see that. I do appreciate the orders too. And nothing pisses me off more then a delay, especially because I am a customer too and I do not like to wait either!

Anyways enjoy your items and ttys