• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fall Sale at StraightUpK plus new quality control!

IML Gear Cream!
Also I had the white elephant and I could not stomach one teaspoon. For whatever reason I wanted to vomit as soon as it was in my mouth. I had to throw it out. Just couldn’t do it. I stick to red mainly and maybe the gold one. Greens occasionally.
PM me your email address brother.

Greens almost always have the highest MIT percentage. Reds are almost always the lowest. Obviously there are other alkaloids in the leaf but most folks want to know the MIT content since its considered the "active" ingredient. .

Thanks. That's what I pretty much assumed just through my own experimentation. Nice to get confirmation though.

I don't "toss and wash" very often. My two preferred methods are a scoop (~2.5g) in my coffee and larger doses shaken with grapefruit juice (increases uptake). I'll also throw a scoop in with my pwo. So I'm probably using as much as you are, but it is spread out over the entire day.

Shit I take like 2g before work in caps then another 2 around lunch 30g sounds insane

One thing I gotta say about this stuff that kinda sucks….it really throws me off my game in the sac… next to impossible to cum with my wife. Not sure what it is but it’s hard as hell to cum. I always have to hate fuck her for a good 5 mins straight after she cums in order for me to get off. Almost wanted to just give up this time even though I was hard as a rock, just was taking so much energy and focus to bust a nut.

One thing I gotta say about this stuff that kinda sucks….it really throws me off my game in the sac… next to impossible to cum with my wife. Not sure what it is but it’s hard as hell to cum. I always have to hate fuck her for a good 5 mins straight after she cums in order for me to get off. Almost wanted to just give up this time even though I was hard as a rock, just was taking so much energy and focus to bust a nut.

Common issue. Double down with some tren in the mix and she'll get a sweat shower before you bust.

Common issue. Double down with some tren in the mix and she'll get a sweat shower before you bust.

for sure! Actually did that a little while back. One nice thing I noticed running the tren is that EVERY time I took kratom my night sweats were about 95% better. Just a little bit from my face no puddles under my body… that was nice.

Tonight is the last night to take advantage of the 25%, off. Apply code fall25 and get 25% off. Hurry time is running out.
https://straightupkratom.com/

Back