Fall Sale at StraightUpK plus new quality control!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Thanks you that clears everything up.
    I typically use it five days a week on days Iím working, then my weekends off cause if Iím not at the gym Iím usually asleep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguardkliff View Post
    I typically use it five days a week on days Iím working, then my weekends off cause if Iím not at the gym Iím usually asleep
    I wouldnít dare use it daily like that, no judgement tho bro I just have went through enough hell with withdrawals in the past to be very scared of developing any other kind of addiction.

My goal is to use up my kilo, slowly and responsibly, as to not have any symptoms upon quitting. Getting it is a huge hassle for me as I live in an illegal state so this will probably be the last I buy for a while.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Also take moderate doses. Don't get crazy or abuse it. Like anything if abused you can always cause yourself issues.
    I think kratom has a nice "feature" when it comes to inhibiting abuse....use too much and you get nausea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Should work fine. I just did it
    I got it to work; not sure what the glitch was the first time. Most likely operator error!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally havenít noticed too much of a difference in strains. Iíve also never taken later in the evening to know if any particular strain would impact my sleep. My normal dose is 20-30g in the morning split out 15g and another 15g about 30 minutes apart because and canít stomach the whole dose all at once. Iíve taken that dose for months on end and then stopped and have not had any withdraw symptoms. Hearing other people say it can be addictive and cause withdraw when stopped leads me to believe it is very much different with everyone. Start low I guess. Itís also
    like other drugs Iíve taken in the fact that I never get that same feeling from it as I did the first time or two I took it. All that being said, I just made another order!

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I personally havenít noticed too much of a difference in strains. Iíve also never taken later in the evening to know if any particular strain would impact my sleep. My normal dose is 20-30g in the morning split out 15g and another 15g about 30 minutes apart because and canít stomach the whole dose all at once. Iíve taken that dose for months on end and then stopped and have not had any withdraw symptoms. Hearing other people say it can be addictive and cause withdraw when stopped leads me to believe it is very much different with everyone. Start low I guess. Itís also
    like other drugs Iíve taken in the fact that I never get that same feeling from it as I did the first time or two I took it. All that being said, I just made another order!
    Damn...I'd probably puke with 30g in me in that short a time. Adding to the difference between strains....I've taken some pretty healthy doses of red (15-20g) and zero issues. But if I take 5g of green, it's almost immediate nausea. I have to limit white and yellow too, but green hits me the hardest with sides.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Damn...I'd probably puke with 30g in me in that short a time. Adding to the difference between strains....I've taken some pretty healthy doses of red (15-20g) and zero issues. But if I take 5g of green, it's almost immediate nausea. I have to limit white and yellow too, but green hits me the hardest with sides.
    Not sure of your method of ingestion but since I havenít found a good way to mix with anything I just dump a teaspoon full in my mouth and then drink some juice, swish and swallow. Each tsp is about 5g (more if itís a heaping tsp) so do that twice and there is my 10-15g. Repeat half hour later. Itís disgusting for sure. Wish there was a better method. I actually ordered some of the concentrated extract so hopefully should be able to take less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Also I had the white elephant and I could not stomach one teaspoon. For whatever reason I wanted to vomit as soon as it was in my mouth. I had to throw it out. Just couldnít do it. I stick to red mainly and maybe the gold one. Greens occasionally.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure of your method of ingestion but since I havenít found a good way to mix with anything I just dump a teaspoon full in my mouth and then drink some juice, swish and swallow. Each tsp is about 5g (more if itís a heaping tsp) so do that twice and there is my 10-15g. Repeat half hour later. Itís disgusting for sure. Wish there was a better method. I actually ordered some of the concentrated extract so hopefully should be able to take less.
    I don't "toss and wash" very often. My two preferred methods are a scoop (~2.5g) in my coffee and larger doses shaken with grapefruit juice (increases uptake). I'll also throw a scoop in with my pwo. So I'm probably using as much as you are, but it is spread out over the entire day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

I take it that way as well. Forgot to mention that almost every time I use kratom the next morning I have a bit of a sore throatÖ Iím thinking itís got something to do with how I take it, because every time I toss some in and then go to take a swig of water, when I swish it around some dust always comes out of my nose and I think itís irritating my throat/sinusesÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I take it that way as well. Forgot to mention that almost every time I use kratom the next morning I have a bit of a sore throatÖ Iím thinking itís got something to do with how I take it, because every time I toss some in and then go to take a swig of water, when I swish it around some dust always comes out of my nose and I think itís irritating my throat/sinusesÖ
    Iíve never gotten any irritation like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't "toss and wash" very often. My two preferred methods are a scoop (~2.5g) in my coffee and larger doses shaken with grapefruit juice (increases uptake). I'll also throw a scoop in with my pwo. So I'm probably using as much as you are, but it is spread out over the entire day.
    Thanks Iím gonna try the coffee method. Maybe the grapefruit juice also but does it dissolve pretty good for you? My reasons in last for not mixing is because most of it just sits on top the juice..

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Iím gonna try the coffee method. Maybe the grapefruit juice also but does it dissolve pretty good for you? My reasons in last for not mixing is because most of it just sits on top the juice..
    You know kratom...it definitely doesn't mix, but in a shaker cup it will suspend pretty well. There will usually be a bit of "foam" left. I'll let is sit for a second and then swig the last little bit. That's the part that is hard to get down. I have to thank ordawg for suggesting the gf juice...it does increase the uptake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve never gotten any irritation like that
    Starting to think Iím just really sensitive to the stuff. I also get the same red blotches on my cheeks that I used to get when I was using opiates (mainly heroin that did it)Ö I heard kratom hits the same receptors as opiates so that might have something to do with it. Itís actually called a histamine reactionÖI was shocked when I looked in the mirror and saw my cheeksÖ last time I saw that on my face I was not in a good place.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,176 Posts
    Rep Points

Greens almost always have the highest MIT percentage. Reds are almost always the lowest. Obviously there are other alkaloids in the leaf but most folks want to know the MIT content since its considered the "active" ingredient. .

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please