I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 165
  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Moonshine central
    Posts
    327

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points
    1970100

    After watching the foolery last time id say a 5man team with supressed belt beds could get the job done,armor,10x 200rd belts linked up in nutsacks, just take a nice pace thru the building clearing it start in each corner or just a diamond formation forward thru with room clearing. Be in out whole place cleared or secured fairly quickly especially if your only clearing it out.. I really don't think it would take much to the house the military would be tho I mean at that point it however you look at it the seals are coming in grinning.

  2. #17
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,835
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,634
    Thanked in
    10,985 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    THE REAL REASON IS THEY ARE PUTTING THE FENCE BACK UP IN DC. THEY NEED AN EXCUSE TO DO IT.

    Once the fence goes back up, the real covid mandates get pushed (among other things). Wake the fuck up.

  3. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,593
    Thanked in
    5,012 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Its called a false flag waiting to happen

    No one is stupid enough to attend

    Gonna be Pantifa and some other dems dressed in all black with umbrellas and MAGA gear and beards bc that is how they think Trump supporters all look. BC they live on "identities" and classifying people into stereotypes.

    They even had their scumbag Hillary Clinton echo the sentiment "The taliban is not our concern, no, its not them, its DOMESTIC terror" that we should be worried about. Like the January 6th tresspassing incident that Antifa created. Oops did I say that out loud? I mean, like the worst attack on American soil since 9/11 January 6th treasonous sedition"

    LOL

    That's how stupid these people are. Im sure USA today and CNN will focus on one staged incident and broadcast it as the 2nd Trump insurrection

    Only a fool can fall for the stupidity of all of this.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    596
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Right?
    Of course u are.
    None of u had the balls to go in January and that's okay. Hopefully you've enraged yourself enough to go this time.
    I mean..
    you ARE a patriot right?
    If ur not going (not one of u are) kindly post whatever bullshit excuse you have for missing this twice in a lifetime gathering of your fellow violent Trump supporters..
    But be warned.. The Capitol Police aren't gonna be overrun so easily this time.
    It would be a shame to see another person make the same stupid decions that dummy Ashli Babbitt made. (lol)

    So let's hear it... Why aren't YOU going?
    The funny thing is the same patriots you are mocking are the same people who fought so you can run around the gayborhood sucking ass, maybe if they don't allow people like you to enter a restaurant, gym or anywhere else unless you show proof that you are not an AIDS carrier you will understand .SMH..

  5. #20
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    The only fucken true patriots are those of us who have worn the fucking uniform and signed that dotted line and took that fucken oath

    so u sir can eat another dick!
    That post was good. The one u made before was typical foolishness. If u served in the military, then thank u very much for defending my freedom. (I mean that too bitch)
    Ive made the same arguement many times.
    I'm the only male in my family that didnt join the military. Why?
    Because I didn't have the fucking GUTS. I can admit it.
    But you guys are all talk...
    'I'd hang him... I'd kill him.. He should be arrested... Its treason!"
    On and on you go. Where were YOU when thousands of TRUE patriots joined the military after that false flag event known as 9/11?
    Oh I know..
    You were in the same exact place you'll be this Saturday... home watching that shit on TV.
    Get off your fucking soap boxes and go show support for what you "believe" in.
    :: prudence ::

  6. #21
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    I’m not going because I fucking have to work and pay for others who suck the government tittie.

    I also showed my patriotism for 6 years in the USMC.
    There's another real patriot.
    So far it's just you two.
    In my opinion.. Guys like you.. And that piece of dog do do J204 can do very little wrong in my eyes.
    You VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve our country.
    Thank u for that.
    It's guys like u two that deserve the respect.
    Even if we probably disagree on political topics.
    :: prudence ::

  7. #22
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,668
    Thanked in
    5,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    There's another real patriot.
    So far it's just you two.
    In my opinion.. Guys like you.. And that piece of dog do do J204 can do very little wrong in my eyes.
    You VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve our country.
    Thank u for that.
    It's guys like u two that deserve the respect.
    Even if we probably disagree on political topics.
    theyd still kick your teeth in before they let you suck them off fag boy. So sit down and shut the fuck up. You mean nothing. If your brother ever found out your a fudge packing bitch he’d kick your fuckin teeth in too.


    now, kindly, go back to hiding while your white savior Democrats continue setting up the game plan to completely shit all over YOUR freedom. While you gladly accept your fate because you cannot think for yourself.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,491
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    1,030 Posts
    Rep Points
    1575197746

    Look at milfy spreading the love of Christianity
    Amen peace be with you.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  9. #24
    Registered User
    jblue132's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    -710901

    I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

    Yeah I’m totally going to go to this fed honeypot/ psyop. This post glows hard af. It makes sense you being a glowing momo and also a fed cocksucker. “Trample my rights and freedoms harder, Daddy.”- Kiksong probably.
    Last edited by jblue132; 09-16-2021 at 04:53 AM.

  10. #25
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    So.. You guys too aren't going huh?
    I k ow it's easier being a keyboard warrior...but come on guys.. Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.
    WES and his false flag event waiting to happen....
    Oh boy...
    :: prudence ::

  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,593
    Thanked in
    5,012 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    So.. You guys too aren't going huh?
    I k ow it's easier being a keyboard warrior...but come on guys.. Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.
    WES and his false flag event waiting to happen....
    Oh boy...
    You think it's too far fetched?

    They staged Jan 6th did they not? We provided video evidence that Antifa was let in, in advance, did we not?

    We showed video of the Capitol Police letting people in, did we not?

    We showed video of the Capitol police asking people not to damage property while they looked around inside, and the people agreed, did they not?

    Meanwhile not a peep from the Dems about Antifa and BLM burning down cities all summer. You guys only got pissed when some Trump supporter blasted a few people in self defense.

    That sounds about right though.

  12. #27
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Jesus Wes...
    You always say things the way Idiot Trump did.
    You say things like Everybody knows.
    No..everybody does NOT know that.
    You're speaking in absolutes as if your claims have been proven and accepted as fact.
    When CLEARLY they're not.
    Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.
    That's the only universal fact of that day.
    Not hundreds of Antifa dressed as Trump supporters.
    Maybe a few yeah.
    But to sit there and act like it was a staged event shows clear signs in an unstable, unreasonable person.
    :: prudence ::

  13. #28
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,835
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,634
    Thanked in
    10,985 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.

    Hmmm....kilsong gone for months and now he show's back up right before a specific event to try and coerce people into violence during said event...? Kilsong may be one of "them".
    Attached Images Attached Images

  14. #29
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,797
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,593
    Thanked in
    5,012 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    But to sit there and act like it was a staged event shows clear signs in an unstable, unreasonable person.
    Enter the evidence proving this was completely staged and planned

    It is a very stable, reasonable response sir. Your response is the opposite.


    https://rumble.com/vcvib5-antifa-blm...on-senate.html

  15. #30
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    596
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    So.. You guys too aren't going huh?
    I k ow it's easier being a keyboard warrior...but come on guys.. Its time to take a REAL LIFE STAND.
    WES and his false flag event waiting to happen....
    Oh boy...
    I try to give you the benefit of doubt because I'm not here to judge you but when the VP cunt is bailing out the rioters burning down federal buildings and douches like you are scanning social media to dime people out from Jan 6 who are still in jail on charges that don't warrant to be held this long, why would anyone go. only an idiot would go. But if the next criminal gets killed by a cop it will be reason to burn down the cities again. you have to be a troll, you cant be this polluted….

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2021, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2021, 06:20 PM
  4. Capitol Invasion
    By Downsouth in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2021, 05:22 PM
  5. Little Patriots
    By mikehancho in forum The Pit
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums