I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 165 of 165
  1. #151
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    81214035

    Soo... you guys are now wanting to be called geniuses because you "figured out" there would be undercover cops there?
    Okay.. Whatever u want.
    Still... those that did attend were peaceful while displaying their support for Trump.
    They weren't concerned about the police, because they had no interest in breaking the law. Some(verrrrrry few) on January 6 did the same thing. They left or stayed outside when they saw the violence.
    I can respect that. Those are good citizens.
    As were those that went this weekend.
    Why would u not go JUST BECAUSE the police are there unless you have an ulterior motive?
    Why does it USUALLY have to be violent with u guys?
    Bunch of internet tough guys not willing to man the fuck up and show support.
    Hahaha!
    Is this how ur raising your next generation of violent Trump supporters--to give up when it's gets a little scary??
    Oh well... This thread had run its course and as usual, there's nothing but pro Trump INSANE conspiracy qanaon rubbish here and lots of name calling so I'm done.
    I'll check in a few weeks to get my fill of the ASF stupidity.
    Until then... Be safe.. and be well

    XoX
    :: prudence ::

  2. #152
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,638

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,746
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    1939196962

    I think the overwhelming majority of people here (ASF) have jobs and had to work... You know the people who work and pay taxes so the lazy and unmotivated can sit home and collect.

  3. #153
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,893

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    636
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I just read a really good comment on Reddit..
    Show up and make them harass you. If you're not willing to go through a little discomfort for your cause, you must not believe in it that strongly.

    What a disappointment you guys turnout to be.
    Not one patriot in the bunch?
    All talk..

    The purpose of the enhanced police presence was meant to be a deterrent. Duh. Set up? No set up.. But if u were stupid(brave?) enough to start some shit, you woulda been dealt with. You weasels didn't have the balls to go, so this doesn't apply to you.. but I respect the handful of PEACEFUL supporters that at least had the bad to go.

    The lackluster attendance may be connected to conspiracy theories that the event was a “false flag” or “honeypot” for federal agents to entrap and arrest attendees
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...rnout-1228692/
    I really try to like you. But fuck, you have the most pretentious attitude of almost anyone here.

    You're too inept to realize you're sitting here advocating for oppression while everyone else is simply advocating for freedom, not Trump as our president. You didn't want anyone to attend this rally. You wanted it to flop so you could do exactly what you're doing now, gloat about it or laugh as they were arrested. You can say you enjoy being here, but you really just enjoy coming here to poke people. You're a troll and piece of shit. I couldn't care less. Have your fun. I just wanted to put you in perspective for the ones that might not know.

  4. #154
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,893

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    636
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Funny how you're so against violence, until it's the feds perpetuating it against your fellow Americans. You'll be all for it then

  5. #155
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,911
    Thanked in
    11,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Bunch of internet tough guys not willing to man the fuck up and show support.
    Is this how ur raising your next generation of violent Trump supporters--to give up when it's gets a little scary??
    I'll check in a few weeks to get my fill of the ASF stupidity.
    Is there another "event" scheduled in a few weeks that you will be "promoting"? Just want to be sure my calendar is clear.

  6. #156
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    720
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So much for happy and gay, for someone living a free lifestyle provided for him by true patriot's, kilsong certainly acts like a disgruntled prick...

  7. #157
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,379
    Thanked in
    871 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    When you debate with democrap libtard you will go insane they talk in circles and wow they are full of shit....case and point provened .....jesus do you think he even realizes hes talking in circles or is he too brain washed?
    I don’t know why people keep trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, that’s just how democrats are. They’ve made it pretty obvious where they stand.

  8. #158
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,138

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,275
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    SwilSchlong, he's gayer than Joe Biden,
    One sniff's kids, the others caulk he is a Hiden,
    Cornpop's anus, probed by Joe's old crank,
    Kilsongs asian boy, his diddler he did yank,
    Whining on the boards, like a total libturd runt,
    His asian boyfriends ass, he plows it like a kvnt,
    He's black, ghey, demturd, 3-strikes & he's out,
    Choking up on skin-bats, a loser there's no doubt...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  9. #159
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    You know to be honest I always thought the whole “the government is trying to take all of our guns” thing was bullshit, buuuuut look at Australia now.

    I was talking about vaccine mandates and such with some people a week or so ago and it dawned on me that the only reason why nationwide mandates are unenforceable is because of the possibility of people having small arms.

    I mean, I don’t think anyone is of the impression that militias could effectively wage war against the US government, but it does keep things in check to a certain extent. There’s no fucking way local LE is going door to door trying to make rural Americans do a fuckin thing.

    Too dangerous, and that’s the way it should be.
    Personally the miltias I know in my area are twice the men the armed forces are now....lol. Even the female members they have are more manly. As to hardware, I think you would be surprised what is hidden in them hollers and hills. I know for a fact mortars, tanks, heavy equipment (think of killdozer) Booby traps, flak cannons, etc... and more are ready. The military would have to start carpet bombing and using drones.... speaking of drones...lol.... they got those too... Plus state National guards some will split and take the citizens side. In fact I suspect many states will secede and use their arms as required. The U.S. has not won a major conflict since WWII. It's because are generals are incompetent and our politicians inept. I think when it happens, citizens will crush the American government long term. They will hide in their holes in the ground...

  10. #160
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    SwilSchlong, he's gayer than Joe Biden,
    One sniff's kids, the others caulk he is a Hiden,
    Cornpop's anus, probed by Joe's old crank,
    Kilsongs asian boy, his diddler he did yank,
    Whining on the boards, like a total libturd runt,
    His asian boyfriends ass, he plows it like a kvnt,
    He's black, ghey, demturd, 3-strikes & he's out,
    Choking up on skin-bats, a loser there's no doubt...

    As a fellow poet, That is pure poetry my man...

  11. #161
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    920100

    There's never going to be a military vs the citizens head to head war. It only happens in people's imagination.The government is going to keep infringing incrementally. Militia groups are kind of like the latest DC protest, every 3rd guys probably a fed as proven again by those boys in Michigan as well as other times through history. I still train, drill and stockpile but
    It's mainly because I like too and the possibility of civil unrest

  12. #162
    Registered User
    jblue132's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    -710901

    Kilsong back on here after slurping some cock moving the goal posts.

  13. #163
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,138

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,275
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    More epic Libturd failz... (everything they try, FAIL).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  14. #164
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,138

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,275
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  15. #165
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbaccasgooch View Post
    There's never going to be a military vs the citizens head to head war. It only happens in people's imagination.The government is going to keep infringing incrementally. Militia groups are kind of like the latest DC protest, every 3rd guys probably a fed as proven again by those boys in Michigan as well as other times through history. I still train, drill and stockpile but
    It's mainly because I like too and the possibility of civil unrest
    Depends on the militia. WHen you know everybody it's hard to get feds in the door. Yes, I am sure some get through, but not every third. It's all in how it is ran. I personally do not join because I trust nobody. That's just me though... But I disagree there will be a war in the states. But it will states vs states... so you are correct in a sense...but I aint wrong either...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2021, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2021, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2021, 06:20 PM
  4. Capitol Invasion
    By Downsouth in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2021, 05:22 PM
  5. Little Patriots
    By mikehancho in forum The Pit
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums