• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

IML Gear Cream!
I thought you said you were black? That's barely even tan. You sure you ain't mexican...and maybe even straight?

Eww no.. My bf is all of 126 lbs.. That's my leg.
And I'm black...not Mexican.
I've invited that fag hag Admin to meet someday cuz he said he lives in Vegas. Henderson to be exact.. Like literally less than 10 miles from me.
She refused.
I'll meet any one of you if u come to Vegas.
Fuck yeah.
Just in case tho.. Point worth mentioning.. I conceal carry every day. EVERYWHERE.
But the offer stands

Never seen a black guy with such dirty ass dogs.

“if your sneakers aren’t brand new looking, you ain’t black” joe Biden.

I'll meet any one of you if u come to Vegas.
Fuck yeah.

We all know prostitution is legal there...you don't need to push your wares.

already-know-shurg.gif

.. and I like turtles.
That's about as meaningless as your post.
Anywho...
The government is saying your guys appear to be plotting some domestic terror TODAY.. a full day before their planned violence on Saturday.
Geeez.. come on guys.. what's one more day?
Why don't u just spend your Friday nights on Rumble watching other beadered violent uneducated Trump supporters?
If half of u guys storm the Capitol - today- a good chunk of the country will be at work and won't be able to watch it on TV.
The revolution will NOT be televised!
What would idiot Ashley Babbit want?
Poor thing...she's rolling (rotting) in her grave after hearing this.
Did I mention your name? Feeling a little jiggy?

Coach Cabo said it best. Gov't wants parties to fight, they want division.

100%

Divide and concur its crazy that our govt uses this tactic on us and each other but they want to get things done and its easier with everyone hating each other

Get Shredded!
This guy is so full of shit it ain't even funny !! Well maybe not shit lol dick

So not ONE of u are going??
That's all I got out of ur posts.
That's not very patriotic.
What are u so scared of?

You’re acting like the conservatives in here were part of what ever happened that day at the White House? I don’t follow politics much but I’m trying to understand what you’re ranting about?

Who organized January 6th?

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ex...ol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

Well, here is the pedo in chief in action.
Of course, kilsong will approve pedo love, as that is liberal dogma. "Age is but a number......"
Sick fucks

JwtFs2MY3rKWp9fPSvL bwbjqwGF0Kz4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Pedo Biden

Well, here is the pedo in chief in action.
Of course, kilsong will approve pedo love, as that is liberal dogma. "Age is but a number......"
Sick fucks

- - - Updated - - -

Site won't let me post

Attachments

• IMG_6315.PNG
    IMG_6315.PNG
    403.6 KB · Views: 38
Here we go.
Pedo in Chief. Enjoy fellas. You won't find this photo easy elsewhere.

Feds are the only ones that attended their fake rally today.
a80c50bb52968188fdcba597eaa3b653.jpg

Haha, same watch manufacturer, all Rayban sunglasses and same haircut and shorts.......

Back