• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Mr. Wes, Mr. Multi, Mr. Milford. Matthew 7:6
That's all.

Hmmm....kilsong gone for months and now he show's back up right before a specific event to try and coerce people into violence during said event...? Kilsong may be one of "them".

Decided to give it up after our fearless leader Admin (me) said he wished people would stop responding to me because all I talk is politics and disagree with his bullshit
Then goes on in the next sentence to say Wes is "passionate".
Oh.. He's passionate and I'm a troll.
Douche bag move Admin.
But fear not... LIFTER has kept me informed of all the stupidy posted here via pm on Meso.
I see things haven't changed..
I'll go back under my rock again once this thread runs its course. You all call post on Dingbat Super man's ridiculous threads.
He's passionate too I guess.
I've been here a long fucking time. Lurked for years without saying a word. I've taken all of ur abuse and had fun with it.
I liked it here.
There's not ONE person here I don't enjoy interacting with. The gay jokes... The libtard jokes.. The black jokes.. Its always been fun.
But to tell people to stop responding to me cuz your on the rag?
Fuck that and fuck him too.

Still.... Xoxox
/allhomo

Decided to give it up after our fearless leader Admin (me) said he wished people would stop responding to me because all I talk is politics and disagree with his bullshit
Douche bag move Admin.
But fear not... LIFTER has kept me informed of all the stupidy posted here via pm on Meso.
I'll go back under my rock again once this thread runs its course. You all call post on Dingbat Super man's ridiculous threads.
I've been here a long fucking time. Lurked for years without saying a word. I've taken all of ur abuse and had fun with it.
I liked it here.
There's not ONE person here I don't enjoy interacting with. The gay jokes... The libtard jokes.. The black jokes.. Its always been fun.

Still.... Xoxox
/allhomo

Sounds like quitter talk. If it makes you feel a tiny smidge better, I did check reddit to make sure you were still alive and kicking. :roflmao: I was worried some homophobic bearded trump insurrectionist tin foil hat wearing black rifle coffee drinking four wheel truck driving nra member might have done you a mischief.

I know this is the pit but damn . We are already subject to these idiots fucking up the country . Do we really have to put up with this shit where we going to relax lol

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

Glow harder you fucking fed. God damn. Do you feds even fucking try anymore?

Anybody foolish enough to show up to a "planned" event at this point is moronic. Things will kick off, but it will not be at a "planned" event... what kicks it of in my opinion I will keep to myself. I will say it is about 3 to 5 years away. People are not mad enough yet, still feel like there is a "chance" the course correction will happen. It won't... and before it is all over even Kilsong will admit he was wrong... I guarantee it.

The amount of government corruption is paramount...
Trump was the unexpected monkey wrench and it opened the eyes of many who are not blinded by team narcissism.

Remember Kilsong Jokes are just that, jokes.... I give you credit as you have taken them in stride. The fact you bring them up though, tells me there is some hurt there. I will never understand your life style nor agree with it. If I ever hurt your feelings as a man I apologize. That said, we happen to live in a country where you can be you and I can be me... but that is fast changing. Soon we will have to be what THEY want and only what THEY want. Is that what YOU want? if not you better get with PATRIOT PROGRAM. Get locked and Loaded and prepared for when the shit does hit the fan.

Well we don't have to be afraid of George Floyd, but definitely should be concerned with those that rioted because of him! Definitely not the ones Kyle Rittenhouse justifably took out, but those that didn't take hot lead from him are a threat to anything peaceful! Certainly there will be the trash you support from Portland there to create havoc!!!

So not ONE of u are going??
That's all I got out of ur posts.
That's not very patriotic.
What are u so scared of?

Get Shredded!
Anybody foolish enough to show up to a "planned" event at this point is moronic. Things will kick off, but it will not be at a "planned" event... what kicks it of in my opinion I will keep to myself. I will say it is about 3 to 5 years away. People are not mad enough yet, still feel like there is a "chance" the course correction will happen. It won't... and before it is all over even Kilsong will admit he was wrong... I guarantee it.

The amount of government corruption is paramount...
Trump was the unexpected monkey wrench and it opened the eyes of many who are not blinded by team narcissism.

Remember Kilsong Jokes are just that, jokes.... I give you credit as you have taken them in stride. The fact you bring them up though, tells me there is some hurt there. I will never understand your life style nor agree with it. If I ever hurt your feelings as a man I apologize. That said, we happen to live in a country where you can be you and I can be me... but that is fast changing. Soon we will have to be what THEY want and only what THEY want. Is that what YOU want? if not you better get with PATRIOT PROGRAM. Get locked and Loaded and prepared for when the shit does hit the fan.

Potentially violent post in the beginning... Quite alarming. Luckily I'm used to you violent Trump supporters.
But don't fucken play Dr. Phil with me u dumb fuck.
If I were hurt, I'd stay away.
Seems like ur back on the nose powder again.
Lighten up with that.. I heard it's all mixed with Fentanyl.
Be careful.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is the pit but damn . We are already subject to these idiots fucking up the country . Do we really have to put up with this shit where we going to relax lol

I agree.
Please leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Glow harder you fucking fed. God damn. Do you feds even fucking try anymore?

Fed?
That's a new accusation.
Okay... Weirdo.

I try to give you the benefit of doubt because I'm not here to judge you but when the VP cunt is bailing out the rioters burning down federal buildings and douches like you are scanning social media to dime people out from Jan 6 who are still in jail on charges that don't warrant to be held this long, why would anyone go. only an idiot would go. But if the next criminal gets killed by a cop it will be reason to burn down the cities again. you have to be a troll, you cant be this polluted….:coffee:

Yes, they have proven time after time that they are this polluted.

Douche bag move Admin.
I liked it here.

Still.... Xoxox
/allhomo
Wait... Your still black?
*locks door*

Potentially violent post in the beginning... Quite alarming. Luckily I'm used to you violent Trump supporters.
But don't fucken play Dr. Phil with me u dumb fuck.
If I were hurt, I'd stay away.
Seems like ur back on the nose powder again.
Lighten up with that.. I heard it's all mixed with Fentanyl.
Be careful.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.
Please leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Fed?
That's a new accusation.
Okay... Weirdo.
Wow, Kilsong coming out swinging!!! That's worth the popcorn lol.

If I am ever in Vegas again ought to meet you and shake your hand haha.

Last edited:
THE REAL REASON IS THEY ARE PUTTING THE FENCE BACK UP IN DC. THEY NEED AN EXCUSE TO DO IT.

Once the fence goes back up, the real covid mandates get pushed (among other things). Wake the fuck up.

Damn...usually I have to wait a little while to say I told you so:

Motion-tracking watchtower installed outside the US Capitol along with new fencing

Vid:
https://t.me/Jack_Posobiec/5763

Right?
Of course u are.
None of u had the balls to go in January and that's okay. Hopefully you've enraged yourself enough to go this time.
I mean..
you ARE a patriot right?
If ur not going (not one of u are) kindly post whatever bullshit excuse you have for missing this twice in a lifetime gathering of your fellow violent Trump supporters..
But be warned.. The Capitol Police aren't gonna be overrun so easily this time.
It would be a shame to see another person make the same stupid decions that dummy Ashli Babbitt made. (lol)

So let's hear it... Why aren't YOU going?

It's a fake.
The "protest" is gonna be filled with FBI agents and other Biden bots to try to cause trouble. It's a ruse. If you can't see it, well, then you're a dumbass. Good day.

Of course there's a watchtower.
You fucken people went apeshit last time.

Protest is fake buddy. You know it. We all know it.

But I admire your effort to try to influence decent people to walk into a Biden police state FBI trap and possibly have their lives damaged. Commendable. Stand up guy.

That post was good. The one u made before was typical foolishness. If u served in the military, then thank u very much for defending my freedom. (I mean that too bitch)
Ive made the same arguement many times.
I'm the only male in my family that didnt join the military. Why?
Because I didn't have the fucking GUTS. I can admit it.
But you guys are all talk...
'I'd hang him... I'd kill him.. He should be arrested... Its treason!"
On and on you go. Where were YOU when thousands of TRUE patriots joined the military after that false flag event known as 9/11?
Oh I know..
You were in the same exact place you'll be this Saturday... home watching that shit on TV.
Get off your fucking soap boxes and go show support for what you "believe" in.

Yes sir, it was foolish, just me poppin off

true patriots serve....

And sometimes still serve in other capacities for the remainder of their lives,

not for the government,

But for the people by the people

I joined before 9/11, it didnt take an act of terror to make me want to join..... Ive got a slue of relatives who have served, and it was an honor!

IML Gear Cream!
There's another real patriot.
So far it's just you two.
In my opinion.. Guys like you.. And that piece of dog do do J204 can do very little wrong in my eyes.
You VOLUNTEERED to protect and serve our country.
Thank u for that.
It's guys like u two that deserve the respect.
Even if we probably disagree on political topics.

Thanks homie!! Piece of dog do do hahahah that was funny

Politics, religion, government mandates, vaccines etc.....no one ever agrees

If i were pregnant id have a choice so why dont i when there is a vaccine??

Kilsong, you seem like an alright guy. Fuck the political differences. But seriously man, you know this "protest" is a bullshit set up.
Thank u for the kind words...but no, I do NOT know, or even think this is a fake protest.
The "Justice forJ6" rally, organized by an ex-campaign staffer for Trump.
So one of your own guys is setting you all up?
Huh?

Kilsong, you seem like an alright guy. Fuck the political differences. But seriously man, you know this "protest" is a bullshit set up.
:grouphug: time.

Thanks homie!! Piece of dog do do hahahah that was funny

Politics, religion, government mandates, vaccines etc.....no one ever agrees

If i were pregnant id have a choice so why dont i when there is a vaccine??

Well.. For the record.. I do NOT think everybody should be forced to get this vaccine.
I understand the government's need for a safe covid free country.
But I learned something last nite on Tucker. (yeah I watch him almost daily)
If this was such a healh crisis, why aren't those people at the southern border being FORCED to get it?
Hypocrisy at its finest.

They need a distraction from Hitler and all his screw-ups. This is all fake BS. We all know this.

Thank u for the kind words...but no, I do NOT know, or even think this is a fake protest.
The "Justice forJ6" rally, organized by an ex-campaign staffer for Trump.
So one of your own guys is setting you all up?
Huh?

Jesus, you aren't really being this dense, are you?
This is being set-up by government agents or some stupid right winger/s who are under sealed indictment and, as part of his/her plea agreement, are being forced to assist the government in it's investigation into "domestic terrorists" via staging this fake protest. If said defendants do not follow through with their end of the plea bargain, then they are looking at a lot more jail time or possibly losing their immunity, if they were offered it.

To quote your senile hero, Biden:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is being set-up by government agents or some stupid right winger/s who are under sealed indictment and, as part of his/her plea agreement, are being forced to assist the government in it's investigation into "domestic terrorists" via staging this fake protest. If said defendants do not follow through with their end of the plea bargain, then they are looking at a lot more jail time or possibly losing their immunity, if they were offered it.

giphy.gif
Be careful saying "come on man".. to a gay man.

giphy.gif
Lol be careful, Kilsong may want to hug you :D :D

Sounds like OP (Kilsong) has been swilling gallons of Jizzade lately...

c6ywmPU.jpg

giphy.gif

Ur as bad as Wes.. Speaking in absolutes... No everybody does NOT know this to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol be careful, Kilsong may want to hug you :D :D

Im sure he's too muscular.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like OP (Kilsong) has been swilling gallons of Jizzade lately...

c6ywmPU.jpg
Disgusting. If never post something like that.
Oh wait..

Back