• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm sure ALL of you 'PATRIOTS' are going to the Capitol this Saturday

IML Gear Cream!
Soo... you guys are now wanting to be called geniuses because you "figured out" there would be undercover cops there?
Okay.. Whatever u want.
Still... those that did attend were peaceful while displaying their support for Trump.
They weren't concerned about the police, because they had no interest in breaking the law. Some(verrrrrry few) on January 6 did the same thing. They left or stayed outside when they saw the violence.
I can respect that. Those are good citizens.
As were those that went this weekend.
Why would u not go JUST BECAUSE the police are there unless you have an ulterior motive?
Why does it USUALLY have to be violent with u guys?
Bunch of internet tough guys not willing to man the fuck up and show support.
Hahaha!
Is this how ur raising your next generation of violent Trump supporters--to give up when it's gets a little scary??
Oh well... This thread had run its course and as usual, there's nothing but pro Trump INSANE conspiracy qanaon rubbish here and lots of name calling so I'm done.
I'll check in a few weeks to get my fill of the ASF stupidity.
Until then... Be safe.. and be well

XoX

I think the overwhelming majority of people here (ASF) have jobs and had to work... You know the people who work and pay taxes so the lazy and unmotivated can sit home and collect.

I just read a really good comment on Reddit..
Show up and make them harass you. If you're not willing to go through a little discomfort for your cause, you must not believe in it that strongly.

What a disappointment you guys turnout to be.
Not one patriot in the bunch?
All talk..

The purpose of the enhanced police presence was meant to be a deterrent. Duh. Set up? No set up.. But if u were stupid(brave?) enough to start some shit, you woulda been dealt with. You weasels didn't have the balls to go, so this doesn't apply to you.. but I respect the handful of PEACEFUL supporters that at least had the bad to go.

The lackluster attendance may be connected to conspiracy theories that the event was a “false flag” or “honeypot” for federal agents to entrap and arrest attendees
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/justice-j6-rally-turnout-1228692/

I really try to like you. But fuck, you have the most pretentious attitude of almost anyone here.

You're too inept to realize you're sitting here advocating for oppression while everyone else is simply advocating for freedom, not Trump as our president. You didn't want anyone to attend this rally. You wanted it to flop so you could do exactly what you're doing now, gloat about it or laugh as they were arrested. You can say you enjoy being here, but you really just enjoy coming here to poke people. You're a troll and piece of shit. I couldn't care less. Have your fun. I just wanted to put you in perspective for the ones that might not know.

Funny how you're so against violence, until it's the feds perpetuating it against your fellow Americans. You'll be all for it then

Bunch of internet tough guys not willing to man the fuck up and show support.
Is this how ur raising your next generation of violent Trump supporters--to give up when it's gets a little scary??
I'll check in a few weeks to get my fill of the ASF stupidity.

Is there another "event" scheduled in a few weeks that you will be "promoting"? Just want to be sure my calendar is clear.

So much for happy and gay, for someone living a free lifestyle provided for him by true patriot's, kilsong certainly acts like a disgruntled prick...:coffee:

When you debate with democrap libtard you will go insane they talk in circles and wow they are full of shit....case and point provened .....jesus do you think he even realizes hes talking in circles or is he too brain washed?

I don’t know why people keep trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, that’s just how democrats are. They’ve made it pretty obvious where they stand.

SwilSchlong, he's gayer than Joe Biden,
One sniff's kids, the others caulk he is a Hiden,
Cornpop's anus, probed by Joe's old crank,
Kilsongs asian boy, his diddler he did yank,
Whining on the boards, like a total libturd runt,
His asian boyfriends ass, he plows it like a kvnt,
He's black, ghey, demturd, 3-strikes & he's out,
Choking up on skin-bats, a loser there's no doubt...

You know to be honest I always thought the whole “the government is trying to take all of our guns” thing was bullshit, buuuuut look at Australia now.

I was talking about vaccine mandates and such with some people a week or so ago and it dawned on me that the only reason why nationwide mandates are unenforceable is because of the possibility of people having small arms.

I mean, I don’t think anyone is of the impression that militias could effectively wage war against the US government, but it does keep things in check to a certain extent. There’s no fucking way local LE is going door to door trying to make rural Americans do a fuckin thing.

Too dangerous, and that’s the way it should be.

Personally the miltias I know in my area are twice the men the armed forces are now....lol. Even the female members they have are more manly. As to hardware, I think you would be surprised what is hidden in them hollers and hills. I know for a fact mortars, tanks, heavy equipment (think of killdozer) Booby traps, flak cannons, etc... and more are ready. The military would have to start carpet bombing and using drones.... speaking of drones...lol.... they got those too... Plus state National guards some will split and take the citizens side. In fact I suspect many states will secede and use their arms as required. The U.S. has not won a major conflict since WWII. It's because are generals are incompetent and our politicians inept. I think when it happens, citizens will crush the American government long term. They will hide in their holes in the ground...

SwilSchlong, he's gayer than Joe Biden,
One sniff's kids, the others caulk he is a Hiden,
Cornpop's anus, probed by Joe's old crank,
Kilsongs asian boy, his diddler he did yank,
Whining on the boards, like a total libturd runt,
His asian boyfriends ass, he plows it like a kvnt,
He's black, ghey, demturd, 3-strikes & he's out,
Choking up on skin-bats, a loser there's no doubt...

As a fellow poet, That is pure poetry my man...

Get Shredded!
There's never going to be a military vs the citizens head to head war. It only happens in people's imagination.The government is going to keep infringing incrementally. Militia groups are kind of like the latest DC protest, every 3rd guys probably a fed as proven again by those boys in Michigan as well as other times through history. I still train, drill and stockpile but
It's mainly because I like too and the possibility of civil unrest

Kilsong back on here after slurping some cock moving the goal posts.

More epic Libturd failz... (everything they try, FAIL).

Attachments

• image_2021-09-21_051348.png
    image_2021-09-21_051348.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 24

Attachments

• image_2021-09-21_051529.png
    image_2021-09-21_051529.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 24
There's never going to be a military vs the citizens head to head war. It only happens in people's imagination.The government is going to keep infringing incrementally. Militia groups are kind of like the latest DC protest, every 3rd guys probably a fed as proven again by those boys in Michigan as well as other times through history. I still train, drill and stockpile but
It's mainly because I like too and the possibility of civil unrest

Depends on the militia. WHen you know everybody it's hard to get feds in the door. Yes, I am sure some get through, but not every third. It's all in how it is ran. I personally do not join because I trust nobody. That's just me though... But I disagree there will be a war in the states. But it will states vs states... so you are correct in a sense...but I aint wrong either...

Back