Plandemic: Project Runway in April 2019 had contestant named Kovid who wore a mask

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Plandemic: Project Runway in April 2019 had contestant named Kovid who wore a mask

Project Runway in April 2019 had contestant named Kovid who wore a mask

Not fucking kidding. Nothing to see here.......just go back to CNN lavishing praise on babbling Biden and High Covid Priest Fauci.

These bastards were letting us know, just like with the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony. Maybe it's something within their system or code where they have to tell us what they are going to do, even if hidden in media, metaphors, jokes and other symbols.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/awJfaztnIVDS/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Rep Points

Now that's one scary prophesy that has come true.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,046 Posts
    Rep Points

I've explained it before in other threads as I had to study Philosophy in Undegrad for several semesters and years, not my choice

This is the occult, lucifierian doctrine. They reveal these things in advance not only to mock you and use subliminal messaging, but this is a tool that the occult uses. They believe that if they reveal to the victim(s) what it is they are going to do, this affords them freedom from "negative energy or bad spiritual karma"

No one shoot the messenger, Im just relaying, probably rarely known info.

It is a fact this how they operate. They also deal with spirits and demonic possession and sexuality and use these methods in those regards.

Scary stuff if you believe it to be true. I know it to be true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I've explained it before in other threads as I had to study Philosophy in Undegrad for several semesters and years, not my choice

This is the occult, lucifierian doctrine. They reveal these things in advance not only to mock you and use subliminal messaging, but this is a tool that the occult uses. They believe that if they reveal to the victim(s) what it is they are going to do, this affords them freedom from "negative energy or bad spiritual karma"

No one shoot the messenger, Im just relaying, probably rarely known info.

It is a fact this how they operate. They also deal with spirits and demonic possession and sexuality and use these methods in those regards.

Scary stuff if you believe it to be true. I know it to be true.
    This 100%.
    If we are "told" what is happening to us, no matter the form, and we accept it, then we are making the choice with our free will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

That picture is from the music awards a couple days ago.
    The rapper is Lil Nas X and that is his award winning video. As you can see, the devil is basically fucking him. He literally has sold himself/his soul to satan for fame and fortune.

I'm really not sure how there is any other way to describe this. Feel free to try and say it is "just art".....but deep down we know that's not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Ask even the most anti-conspiracy theorist (borregos) to explain this “coincidence”.
    I’m sure some will come up with an answer more ridiculous than any conspiracy theory.

I think this was a pre-planted “easter egg” to further fuck with, and prove how much shit the people will eat. We have seen them fuck with us all along these past two years, seeing how far and ridiclous they can push us.

Look at Fauci’s “prediction” that the Trump administration would face a pandemic. Oh…never mind.

But, there is the chance it’s all a koincidence:
    https://kovidrathee.medium.com/on-be...us-dbaf8520cb1