• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the forum

NavyDad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, all. New to the forum and enjoying looking around at all the info. I started TRT earlier in the year and found I was getting all my questions/concerns answered in a better way by the online AAS communities than by my Dr...I'm sure this story isn't unique. The initial results I'm seeing from the program and the info I've seen from you all have inspired me to go further and I've ordered some gear. Awaiting delivery now and I'm super excited to see what the results will be. I've started a weight lifting routine and I'm pumped! Happy to be on board.

Welcome here

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Hi new dude! I think a lot of us start out on trt and then are like there is this whole netherworld and if fun as hell. Good luck man

Welcome, read a lot, going off doctor protocol is cool but you don't want to lose that script. learn what must be done when it's doctor prescribed labs time...:coffee:

Copy that, reddog309...that hits like solid advice. I've already been imagining the possible reaction at next labs when it doesn't look quite like they're expecting. The program was 200mg Cyp, 1mg Anastrozole/wk. Now, what it's become is 500mg Cyp, 1.5mg Anast, 300mg Tren Eth/wk...I'm feeling fantastic and am stoked with the decision but need to do some research on setting myself up properly. Next lab end of Nov so I might need to cut the cycle a little short to clear up a bit before then...there's gotta be some threads dedicated to this...I can't imagine my story is unique, here, huh?

Welcome Friend

Max

Back