• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Saw the Doc, got my script, but....

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went to my Doctor two weeks ago and played the low energy, low libido deal which really isn't far from the truth.
She said I'm sure you are below 400 total test and I walked out with a script for 100mg of "C" every 5 days.
She said that when she looked in her files that is what I said I felt good taking when I was on TRT 5 years ago, which I am happy with that script.
Blood work comes back an my total is 504 and free is 59. not bad for a 62 year old who treats his body like shit, but I thought for sure my insurance was going to shoot me down,
I just got a letter from my insurance and they say all good and I get my script with no co-pay. I am going to Italy next week for 12 days so I think I am going to wait to get back before I start.
No sense starting for a week and then having a up-down while there, come back, take a shot and join a gym, that's my intentions...:coffee:

After all the cycles I have done, 100 mg of Test C every 5 days seems so damn low.

But probably accurately dosed for a true trt.

Most guys here trt = 300 test C & 300 Deca a week. lol

My doc is pretty solid, if I go back and tell her I need to up my dose and the bloods prove it she will have no problem. But honestly when I was taking 200mg every seven days I felt to much up and down.
I think I am at a good natural starting point, I will b happy being around 850, I ain't killing it, just trying to look better than the 60 somethings around me, which ain't hard....:coffee:

I'd front load a double-dose before the vacation!! :D

Italy vacation with the wife? That might affect my pinning decisions...

I'd front load a double-dose before the vacation!! :D

If I have been pinning all along I would take a loaded pin with me but I wouldn't want my second pin to be over there, I don't want to risk the Pip or anything that might hamper my vacation.....:coffee:

PIP in Italy...not a problem..Between your wife and HotAss Italian girls..somebody will Rub it Out..

HotRod...becomes PervMan
I guess that makes sense...
Been called much worse there Z-man! How u feeling lately bro? Hope u doing OK bud- me and the little princess still praying for u - Wish u could hear/see her "and I pray for Mr. Zion, that he heals for good". Really is adorable and she is SERIOUS brother! Think the big man def. hears her dude- hell the whole neighborhood hears her!-lol Have a great weekend(as good as poss.) Talk too u soon my friend!-HR

IML Gear Cream!
That’s awesome! Congratulations!!!

Back