• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

50 Cent Trolls Shirtless Picture Of Vin Diesel On A Yacht

Being so rich, it must be hard for some to stay in shape/motivated all the time.
Food, drink, partying, etc...

Vin Diesel on a dreamer bulk...

Being so rich, it must be hard for some to stay in shape/motivated all the time.
Food, drink, partying, etc...

I like staying in shape. Being rich would make it way easier.. could afford the best food. plenty of time to hit the gym everyday.. I be pretty embarrassed if my job was to basically look good and look like shit.

He still looks better than most members here...:coffee:
U made me shoot my fuckin drink thru my nose-lmao! Damn he looks terrible bro! Was gonna try and make a joke and say he needs an ass of --------, but now I'm thinking the powder diet- he can afford it. Gonna be TOUGH to get back in shape- even w/ his money- pretty shocking- BUT- I bet he's still getting his dick sucked by a fine ass babe- asshole! BTW- One thing is 100% certain. I look a hell-u-va lot better than he does-lol. (that was still hilarious-lmao)

I think he did this a couple of years ago also, it's easy to get back with a trainer, a chef and the right chems…:coffee:

Sorry about the drink spill...:coffee:

It’s the hgh.

I saw these picks like two days ago.

They aren't flattering at all.

But I think it proves he is on a ton of shit when he needs to be...he knows with some hard work and the right Gh, gear, dnp or whatever and he is shape for another lame car movie.

IML Gear Cream!
According to the Dems and Libs on this forum. He is menstruating, he is pregnant. And you are being insensitive to him. You are fat shaming him and you are experiencing White Privelege and should pay reparations.

U made me shoot my fuckin drink thru my nose-lmao! Damn he looks terrible bro! Was gonna try and make a joke and say he needs an ass of --------, but now I'm thinking the powder diet- he can afford it. Gonna be TOUGH to get back in shape- even w/ his money- pretty shocking- BUT- I bet he's still getting his dick sucked by a fine ass babe- asshole! BTW- One thing is 100% certain. I look a hell-u-va lot better than he does-lol. (that was still hilarious-lmao)

What’s the point of getting your dick sucked by a dime piece if you can’t even see past your big ol’ beer gut?

Jesus Vin, get your shit together…

What’s the point of getting your dick sucked by a dime piece if you can’t even see past your big ol’ beer gut?

Jesus Vin, get your shit together…
Vin Diesel looked so damned good in the Fast & Furious films but now it's a shocker that he's let himself go.

Hes got a GH belly, no doubt.
Thats no normal fat there.

I hate to say it but he reminds me of King Hippo from Mike Tysons punchout

raf,750x1000,075,t,000000:44f0b734a5.u4.jpg

Back