• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Current events and the coming war

IML Gear Cream!
I'd cry to if the closest I was ever going to come to pussy was when mom gave birth to me:

China Remin University’s Center for Population and Development found that on average 18 of every 100 boys born in China since 2015 would not be able to find a wife when they reach adulthood.
explains all the lady boys

I'd cry to if the closest I was ever going to come to pussy was when mom gave birth to me:

China Remin University’s Center for Population and Development found that on average 18 of every 100 boys born in China since 2015 would not be able to find a wife when they reach adulthood.

Unreal how much I deprived my self of good sex growing up. Honestly usually preferred to do my drugs over sex and the two weren’t compatible with my drugs of choice. So although I did get laid enough the quality of the sex was such shit it’s unreal.

Gear and sobriety have really opened my eyes up to what a healthy sex drive and good sex are all about…

Unreal how much I deprived my self of good sex growing up. Honestly usually preferred to do my drugs over sex and the two weren’t compatible with my drugs of choice. So although I did get laid enough the quality of the sex was such shit it’s unreal.

Gear and sobriety have really opened my eyes up to what a healthy sex drive and good sex are all about…
have you ever considered the possibility you are gay? just saying

Your comment seems so random

There’s a lab assistant at work that’s a Chinese immigrant married to a Chinese Christian pastor. She’s a very humble, polite and traditional type of woman also happens to be very good looking even with her Dora the explorer style hair…

I was taken back about her husband being a pastor and told her I don’t think I’ve ever met a Christian Chinese person let alone a pastor. She told me that there are a lot of Christians in China they just have to practice their faith in secret because they will be ridiculed and in some cases assaulted for openly admitting to it, in some circles, in her homeland.

crazy.

I almost wanted to ask her if her husband was a fattie too, cuz I ain’t never seen a fat Chinese person either, figured I’d cross that one off while I’m at it. Lol

Many in this country treat Christianity the same way

Back to the possibility of all out War..
I try to stay up to date on(if that's even possible) on high speed aircraft..SR71 type stuff..And about 4 or5 yrs ago the news told of a new high speed drone..Mach 22... that's around 7 miles a sec...But,from my knowledge,one propulsion engine(at this time)can't go from zero to Mach 22..
Then about 3 months ago,it was leaked that the Soviets have missiles that can reach double Mach numbers..at those speeds half of Florida would be gone before the 1st warning..And guess who is the Soviet's biggest buyer...China

I try to stay up to date on(if that's even possible) on high speed aircraft..SR71 type stuff..And about 4 or5 yrs ago the news told of a new high speed drone..Mach 22... that's around 7 miles a sec...But,from my knowledge,one propulsion engine(at this time)can't go from zero to Mach 22..
Then about 3 months ago,it was leaked that the Soviets have missiles that can reach double Mach numbers..at those speeds half of Florida would be gone before the 1st warning..And guess who is the Soviet's biggest buyer...China

We have much more technology than folks realized (just within the unclassified space). I hate to say it, but war is probably the only thing going to unite the partisian rule within our country and the MSM's desire to keep us split ... we're already in a cold war internally and antifa/proud boys are perfect examples of areas that could expand into a bigger physical fight internally. IMO, that's a more realistic 'war' that will happen soon.

Get Shredded!
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...on-missile-if-war-breaks?highlight=hypersonic

That was a good post..even if TG didn't like it..
Thanks Heavy..

Not saying it is true.....but when Reagan was President he got tired of the back and forth Bullshit with Russia and Gorbachev and bringing down the wall. That he said "fine I will show you just one of our secret black sites for technology"... It was said that Ole Gorby turned white when he saw what we had and that was in the late late 80's... Consequently the wall came down right after this meeting...If true Ballsy move by Reagan.

I traveled to mainland China for business nearly a dozen times over the past several years. All of their "news" outlets are state controlled, by the CCP. It's all propaganda, literally. Makes CNN actually look half honest.
Point being, when watching Chinese news and television, they would parade Chinese generals on the newscast and the generals would literally put a map of the US up on the screen and walk the audience through about which cities they would nuke first in the event of war with the evil US Imperialists. While showing what cities would be hit, they would juxtapose casualty figures alongside. It was very straightforward, not fucking around stuff.
The Chinese first strikes would be on Washington, then simultaneously hit major shipping hubs and key military installations.

The Chinese people have been conditioned for this for quite some time. Many want it.

Of course we have our military has their own war game scenarios, the difference is that we are not giddily displaying them on the nightly news to the population while crowing about how many Chinese we will kill.

The Chinese are not fucking around.
Colorado will be after washington.... Id hope borad could defend and everyone wont blow off something as being bs, but who knows...

Crazy, but the usa has been talked about as being mystery Babylon ...... Cant say i dont agree with that being said....

https://famguardian.org/Subjects/MoneyBanking/Money/IsAmericaBabylon/666USAGreatSeal.html

Si vis pacem, para bellum...if you want peace, prepare for war

Back