Current events and the coming war

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    That's an unlikely scenario. A more likely scenario is a single high yield bomb, detonated 300 miles up, above central United States. The EMP will send the entire country back to the 18th century and within 6 months, 2/3's of the population will be dead. In the military I had a very high security clearance and saw what was targeted in other countries. I never would have guessed the strategies I saw.
    I traveled to mainland China for business nearly a dozen times over the past several years. All of their "news" outlets are state controlled, by the CCP. It's all propaganda, literally. Makes CNN actually look half honest.
    Point being, when watching Chinese news and television, they would parade Chinese generals on the newscast and the generals would literally put a map of the US up on the screen and walk the audience through about which cities they would nuke first in the event of war with the evil US Imperialists. While showing what cities would be hit, they would juxtapose casualty figures alongside. It was very straightforward, not fucking around stuff.
    The Chinese first strikes would be on Washington, then simultaneously hit major shipping hubs and key military installations.

The Chinese people have been conditioned for this for quite some time. Many want it.

Of course we have our military has their own war game scenarios, the difference is that we are not giddily displaying them on the nightly news to the population while crowing about how many Chinese we will kill.

The Chinese are not fucking around.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,689 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    I traveled to mainland China for business nearly a dozen times over the past several years. All of their "news" outlets are state controlled, by the CCP. It's all propaganda, literally. Makes CNN actually look half honest.
    Point being, when watching Chinese news and television, they would parade Chinese generals on the newscast and the generals would literally put a map of the US up on the screen and walk the audience through about which cities they would nuke first in the event of war with the evil US Imperialists. While showing what cities would be hit, they would juxtapose casualty figures alongside. It was very straightforward, not fucking around stuff.
    The Chinese first strikes would be on Washington, then simultaneously hit major shipping hubs and key military installations.

The Chinese people have been conditioned for this for quite some time. Many want it.

Of course we have our military has their own war game scenarios, the difference is that we are not giddily displaying them on the nightly news to the population while crowing about how many Chinese we will kill.

guess we should have let the Japanese take care of them chink gook fucks when we had the chance, eh?
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points

We are about 3-5 years away. But it is coming... prepare yourselves gentlemen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Personally, I don't care about getting into a scrap with anyone...I worry about the inclusion of nukes.

Bc of nukes, there is no such thing as a conventional war with super powers holding them.
    Nuclear Holocaust is a very real possibility for our/our kids futures… doesn’t get much more bleak than that…

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts
    Rep Points

its going to be the first war that is going to involve space battles..
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    guess we should have let the Japanese take care of them chink gook fucks when we had the chance, eh?
    Interestingly enough, Taiwan has war-gamed out what to do in the event of China attempting to take over the island and re-unify. One of Taiwan's counter-assaults would be to launch rockets at the 3 Gorges Dam, the largest dam in the world. The 3 Gorges Dam, if busted open, would put all of Beijing under 10 feet of water and cripple the entire country's shipping infrastructure. Word has it that Japan has the same thing in mind if shit goes live. Won't even take nukes. Take out the 3 Gorges Dam and China is paralyzed and will literally just crumble from the seams inward.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Three-Gorges-Dam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

One of the first things I learned over there is that they have a very different sense of morality. They don't think like we do - at all. The "not fucking around" statement is very real. They have absolutely no regard for human life. It is the cheapest commodity they have. They think, work, and live like ants in a colony with a strong sense of nationalism. Their individual lives are meaningless and death means nothing to them.

Many have escaped and live here in the U.S. They have been warning us for years. They are good people and are terrified of a CCP takeover of the U.S. They know what's coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    One of the first things I learned over there is that they have a very different sense of morality. They don't think like we do - at all. The "not fucking around" statement is very real. They have absolutely no regard for human life. It is the cheapest commodity they have. They think, work, and live like ants in a colony with a strong sense of nationalism. Their individual lives are meaningless and death means nothing to them.

Many have escaped and live here in the U.S. They have been warning us for years. They are good people and are terrified of a CCP takeover of the U.S. They know what's coming.
    You are right and yes, I didn't mean to lump all the Chinese citizens into one basket. There are many who do not agree with the CCP and want to live in the West.

Mao's cultural revolution set the tone for how China the country, in general, looks at human life. To paraphrase Mao: the Chinese are but blades of grass, cut one down and another will grow. Mao and his cultural revolution purge resulted in no less than 50 million dead Chinese......Mao was worse than Hitler. If the Chinese are willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their own, what do you think they will do with their enemies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

You are right and yes, I didn't mean to lump all the Chinese citizens into one basket. There are many who do not agree with the CCP and want to live in the West.

Mao's cultural revolution set the tone for how China the country, in general, looks at human life. To paraphrase Mao: the Chinese are but blades of grass, cut one down and another will grow. Mao and his cultural revolution purge resulted in no less than 50 million dead Chinese......Mao was worse than Hitler. If the Chinese are willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their own, what do you think they will do with their enemies?
    Most, if not all, that have immigrated here are Christians. Go figure.

It's hard to put a number on it but between the Great Leap Forward, the Great Chinese Famine, and the Cultural Revolution, I've read anywhere from 50 to 100 million dead - all in the name of communism. How anyone can buy into the idea of trying this shit again is baffling to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Add in forced sterilization and forced abortions...

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,689 Posts
    Rep Points

There’s a lab assistant at work that’s a Chinese immigrant married to a Chinese Christian pastor. She’s a very humble, polite and traditional type of woman also happens to be very good looking even with her Dora the explorer style hair…

I was taken back about her husband being a pastor and told her I don’t think I’ve ever met a Christian Chinese person let alone a pastor. She told me that there are a lot of Christians in China they just have to practice their faith in secret because they will be ridiculed and in some cases assaulted for openly admitting to it, in some circles, in her homeland.

crazy.

I almost wanted to ask her if her husband was a fattie too, cuz I ain’t never seen a fat Chinese person either, figured I’d cross that one off while I’m at it. Lol
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,508 Posts
    Rep Points

Even Libturd MSN agrees...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,257 Posts
    Rep Points

Massive build up of military's

CHINA has claimed Japan is "preparing for war" as it stages its first major military exercised for nearly 30 years.

The defence drills stoked already rising tensions between the neighbours as a dispute over a chain of strategic islands threatens to escalate into open conflict.

Japan ‘preparing for war’ in first major military drills for 30 YEARS as tensions rage with China over disputed islands (the-sun.com)

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,725 Posts
    Rep Points

pretty sure china doesnt have a stomach for war

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,967 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd cry to if the closest I was ever going to come to pussy was when mom gave birth to me:

China Remin University’s Center for Population and Development found that on average 18 of every 100 boys born in China since 2015 would not be able to find a wife when they reach adulthood.