• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking about getting my nuts back. Can someone lay out the protocol for using hcg to reverse atrophy and sustain size?

Also is this stuff easy to get? I didn’t see it on my guys product list ( not sure if it’s ok to say the name)?

A bunch of sponsors here carry HCG.

I’d recommend running HCG during your cycle at 500iu twice a week.

I use 300mcg HCG 3 times a week. I pin the HCG on the days I don't pin Test because HCG will spike estrogen...from what I've been told.

What's your current cycle? Or are you about to be in pct? I've seen it normally 500iu twice a week.

What's your current cycle? Or are you about to be in pct? I've seen it normally 500iu twice a week.

I’m currently cruising @200 mgs/wk. My testes are probably about half of their natural size and I really don’t want them to get any smaller…

A bunch of sponsors here carry HCG.

I’d recommend running HCG during your cycle at 500iu twice a week.

So you only need to run it while you’re running a cycle? What if you’re cruising?

I thought you’re still gonna get atrophy even if you’re cruising because your nuts are essentially doing nothing, in regards to producing testosterone anyway?

So you only need to run it while you’re running a cycle? What if you’re cruising?

I thought you’re still gonna get atrophy even if you’re cruising because your nuts are essentially doing nothing, in regards to producing testosterone anyway?

Should have been more specific. If you plan on coming off run it during. If your on trt you can continue running for blast and cruise.

I run 50mg's test c every other day. Comes to about 175mg's a week. So 300 IU's of HGH 3 times a week seems better for me since HGH can raise estrogen...as I have been told.

IML Gear Cream!
I have it via PM too if you need some MM

Many sources supply HCG here

Back