• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks for having me around BIGMURPH

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to write an introduction saying hello to the ASF community. I've been a member sense 2012 but haven't participated like I should have though I had been at another forum but I will be an ASF resident moving forward.
I look forward to helping members in the forums also getting help ive heard there's alot of knowledge at ASF. I look forward to getting to know everyone at ASF.
Im also here as a representative for Roidshop.to so I will be available at bigmurph@roidshop.to for those that have questions about anything really regarding our lifestyle. Those that know me already know that I really enjoy helping people especially with setting up cycles and training and diet plans to help them reach their goals. Im also really big on harm reduction. This is what I look forward to doing at bigmurph@roidshop.to with clients of Roidshop.to and really anyone who wants help im also going to be active in the forums here at ASF moving forward.
I look forward to connecting with the members here that already know me plus I look forward to meeting the members that I don't know yet.
I myself right now am making a comeback. I got severely sick and my training and diet fell off completely. Im happy to say that im on my way back. Ive started training again and my stats are 5'10 230lb 20% bf give or take im also natty right now not even TRT but im working on getting that taken care of part of my getting well plan.
My blood work came back
Total testosterone 98
E2 48
if I remember correctly so things aren't very good SMH I was using DHEA and it spiked my e2 SMH I don't reccomend DHEA unless running a cycle.
I look forward to talking with you guys more at bigmurph@roidshop.to and in the forums here at ASF.

Thanks brothers and sisters of ASF
BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
Roidshop.to

Thanks for the welcome brother and I will hit you up if anything hit me up anytime brother at bigmurph@roidshop.to

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF! I would say welcome back but you were never really here anyways what the hell………. I’m just busting your balls bro good to have you here!

Wow an old timer returns to the fold...

Welcome home!

Thanks for the welcome brother

http://roidshop.to/
bigmurph@roidshop.to

It’s great to see you here BigMurph! 👍

Get Shredded!
Welcome

Back