• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

IML Gear Cream!
Are you hitting it with the coconut oil?
:coffee:
Nah I should of tried ur advice on that. I had made a bunch of thc oil out of what I had. Converted that all into Hershey bars for bed time.

Damn Stink-U ever thought about becoming a financial planner? Serious question- u seem to know more than these idiots I watch on "squawk on the street"- which is where we're headed, I'm afraid(squawking IN the street)
Haha thanks for the vote of confidence bud.
Those guys probly know their shit. But they lie for profits. Next time you see someone like Jim Cramer recommend stocks. Look up the stock. Screen shot the ticker. And check the ticker in a week and imagine your losses if you listened. I'll find it in my phone but I have a screener of that. People. Who follow him generally lose 15 percent. He was a hedge fund manager. He knows the picks. But he gives you the ones that benefits his donors. The numbers pick up they get out and you hold an empty bag. Rinse n repeat daily and the fund prospers. This is why you see the citidel symbol. Behind them on all the tvs in the studio.

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence bud.
Those guys probly know their shit. But they lie for profits. Next time you see someone like Jim Cramer recommend stocks. Look up the stock. Screen shot the ticker. And check the ticker in a week and imagine your losses if you listened. I'll find it in my phone but I have a screener of that. People. Who follow him generally lose 15 percent. He was a hedge fund manager. He knows the picks. But he gives you the ones that benefits his donors. The numbers pick up they get out and you hold an empty bag. Rinse n repeat daily and the fund prospers. This is why you see the citidel symbol. Behind them on all the tvs in the studio.
Those aren't the numbers of someone whose picking for valueRDT_20210813_1409043801233193829594256.jpgRDT_20210916_133757363520112343243222.jpg

JUST IN - "Hitting the debt ceiling could cause a recession," in the United States says new White House memo.

Meanwhile...

JUST IN - Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Powell, owned securities that the U.S. central bank has bought during the #COVID19 pandemic (CNBC)

so instead of getting your ass fixed you invested that gofundme money? bumped for ass picks

so instead of getting your ass fixed you invested that gofundme money? bumped for ass picks
Nah man. That money specifically went straight to my injections antibiotics n wound dressings.
It was during all that time off spent on my belly reading n learning about investing. Using trade simulaters to get a feel for things. Then started playing with penny stocks n such. My dad said he would give me some of his tax money to invest for em. Eventually just said use it wisely n get on my feet again.

Alot of the big US investors had bought debt off Evergrande. That's gonna hurt in the coming weeks. Vanguard Blackrock a bunch of big guys RDT_20210919_083906282158212870637857.jpgRDT_20210919_0839526794103564495328818.jpg

Crypto looking rough this morning hopefully comes back I believe alot of funds are being transferred into gold and silver investments I can't believe with a shortage of super conductors in this country and the cost is going down smh im so turned around in the market last 8 months smh

Crypto looking rough this morning hopefully comes back I believe alot of funds are being transferred into gold and silver investments I can't believe with a shortage of super conductors in this country and the cost is going down smh im so turned around in the market last 8 months smh

There's seems to be a lot disconnects in the markets. There's a shortage of "xyz", but the price remains low. Makes zero sense. Other than it's an obvious indicator the market is being artificially manipulated.

Another Chinese property developer collapsed this afternoon in Hong Kong (dropping a massive 87%) before it was halted. Shanghai based developer Sinic…racing #Evergrande to the bottom. Get ready for a banking crisis in #HK AND #China

Attachments

• E_uVhxsWQAEwDEO.jpg
    E_uVhxsWQAEwDEO.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 41
So… what happens when China demands we pay out debts to help with their financial crisis? Do we just give them more American land/resources?

will China end up owning the Great Lakes in an effort to quench their thirst for clean water? As they keep polluting their own lands for the sake of cheap exports?

one step closer to the edge and the worlds about to break.

So… what happens when China demands we pay out debts to help with their financial crisis? Do we just give them more American land/resources?

will China end up owning the Great Lakes in an effort to quench their thirst for clean water? As they keep polluting their own lands for the sake of cheap exports?

one step closer to the edge and the worlds about to break.
To be honest. I'm guessing their economy is already collapsed and they're being mute about it. Ccp doesn't seem to be bailing Evergrande out necessarily. So I'm guessing they probly don't have it to help. I mean
It's a state run business sector if I'm not mistaken.
There not making payments.
Look at this graph below. The payments vs debt. It's ridiculous.
I'm guessing the debt Blackrock bout off them prior to this is gonna be a nice offset. But we got sleepy choe aka Joe. So maybe he will give em something. Who knows with that geriatric creepoRDT_20210922_0542447349578282828795257.jpg

The market is killing me it doesn't make sense things should be completely different

Ohh that's right this dumbass Biden is running the country

Im really upset seeing what im seeing

I heard about this power crunch in China how is it possible with all there resources there having a power shortage smh I don't understand how this happens to a country im worried is going to take over the world.
I just can't see China overtaking the usa if they can't even keep the lights on maybe im missing something because this whole year has been horrible for me and the market 😫

Back