• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

Get Shredded!
I heard about this power crunch in China how is it possible with all there resources there having a power shortage smh I don't understand how this happens to a country im worried is going to take over the world.
I just can't see China overtaking the usa if they can't even keep the lights on maybe im missing something because this whole year has been horrible for me and the market 

They've had historic flooding recently. There has been long term damage done.

"The Coin" up 10% today

Gotcha brother thanks for the information I had no idea how it had come to be

Thanks multi

Last edited:
I'm still watching O&G...

JUST IN - Russia's Gazprom has stopped gas transit to Hungary via Ukraine today. Meanwhile, gas spot prices in Europe hit a new record-high: $1,200 per 1,000 ccm.

JUST IN - Biden admin seeks to impose bank-like regulation on cryptocurrency companies issuing stablecoins such as #Tether (WSJ)

This is probably the wrong thread but its financial based but anyone see how many cargo ships are just sitting in a holding pattern offshore & not being able to unload to any of the ports?

https://www.freightwaves.com/

I'm still watching O&G...

JUST IN - Russia's Gazprom has stopped gas transit to Hungary via Ukraine today. Meanwhile, gas spot prices in Europe hit a new record-high: $1,200 per 1,000 ccm.

And:

JUST IN - Britain deploys army to supply petrol amid fuel crisis, starting Monday (AFP)

This is probably the wrong thread but its financial based but anyone see how many cargo ships are just sitting in a holding pattern offshore & not being able to unload to any of the ports?

https://www.freightwaves.com/

Yeah, I've been watching for awhile. Here's the latest below. Not sure how important new exercise gear is at the moment...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-amid-unprecedented-supply-chain-crisis.html

Cargo ships anchored off NY and LA face 4-WEEK wait to berth and trains in Chicago are backed up 25 miles with global supply chain on the brink of collapse: Americans face shortages of cars, shoes and exercise gear as holiday season looms

Kinda feels like it’s gonna be a combo of hunger games and squid games that we will all be participating in sometime in the near future.

I got 5lbs of rice and $37.53 that it happens in spring of 2022.

Yeah, I've been watching for awhile. Here's the latest below. Not sure how important new exercise gear is at the moment...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-amid-unprecedented-supply-chain-crisis.html

Cargo ships anchored off NY and LA face 4-WEEK wait to berth and trains in Chicago are backed up 25 miles with global supply chain on the brink of collapse: Americans face shortages of cars, shoes and exercise gear as holiday season looms

Its an absolute travesty what's happening. If anyone had any brains, the US should get into this market

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wo...aiwan-leaving-everyone-vulnerable-11624075400

NEW - Gas futures in Europe hit a new all-time high of $1,427 per 1,000 cubic metres, soaring more than 20 percent from yesterday's level (ICE Futures)

Told ya so :p

JUST IN - U.S. Deputy Attorney General announces the creation of a "Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team" aiming to strengthen authorities' "capacity to disable these financial markets that allow criminals to flourish." (WSJ)

Sold BTC this morning, took profits and will buy the next dip.

Get Shredded!
Told ya so :p

JUST IN - U.S. Deputy Attorney General announces the creation of a "Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team" aiming to strengthen authorities' "capacity to disable these financial markets that allow criminals to flourish." (WSJ)

Lol warned all my buddies. I'll see if they say anything to me or I'll have to remind them.

Sold BTC this morning, took profits and will buy the next dip.
Thinking the same. Took out half just to see where it goes in the next couple of days. I'm going on what I heard and that is expect a dip and then by the end of the 4th quarter it will go over $65,000.

JUST IN - Elon Musk has officially announced that Tesla is moving their headquarters from Palo Alto, California to Austin, Texas.

Looks like oil is expected to stay high:

JUST IN - U.S. crude oil futures hit $80 a barrel for the first time since November 2014.

Fucccccckkkkkkk! Well I don't fish in the winter so I guess that's one good thing. That said, I don't see this getting any better.

Looks like oil is expected to stay high:

JUST IN - U.S. crude oil futures hit $80 a barrel for the first time since November 2014.

It should for very obvious reasons. I have not bought domestic oil companies as it seemed very speculative but should have.

Not that politics should play a role in capitalism but this administration has really fucked us over on this one.

It should for very obvious reasons. I have not bought domestic oil companies as it seemed very speculative but should have.

Not that politics should play a role in capitalism but this administration has really fucked us over on this one.

There's probably still time to get in on certain sectors and make nice money...oilfield services and the like. With the push for green energy, there may not be a lot of new drilling (or fracking if biden has his way), but existing stuff is going to be pushed to the limits.

OXY

Look it up. Totally speculative but one to look at.

This government has shit on new drilling permits and fracking which has been around for nearly 80 years.

Supplies are getting short on natural gas and coal.

Bet on progressives fucking this up.

OXY

Look it up. Totally speculative but one to look at.

This government has shit on new drilling permits and fracking which has been around for nearly 80 years.

Supplies are getting short on natural gas and coal.

Bet on progressives fucking this up.

Manufactured crisis. Shortages always affect the little guys first:

https://www.disclose.tv/lebanon-blackout-whole-country-without-power/

Lebanon BLACKOUT: Whole country without power

- - - Updated - - -

And sometimes the not so little:

JUST IN - India: Blackout warning for #Delhi (19 million population) if coal supply is not restored in 2 days, said the energy minister of the national capital, Satyendra, today.

Back