• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

JUST IN - Inversion! U.S. Treasury 30-year bond yield falls below 20-year for the first time (Bloomberg)

JUST IN - Inversion! U.S. Treasury 30-year bond yield falls below 20-year for the first time (Bloomberg)

Oh no, US isnt going to pure-shit under Pervy retard Joe and the braindead libturdz?? Not at all. :blowjob:

Shit
Months back I said if 434 wasn't the top of spy it'd possibly be 460.
Spy broke just over 460 today and turned around.
I wonder if this is the beginning of the correction

She certainly is... and underneath that there was this on my feed

https://twitter.com/i/events/1452290004433125378?s=20

It sure would. The whole world is interconnected with every nations economy is tied together.

You see it now with governments shutting down and starting back up thier respective economies.

You cannot get some of the most basic consumables these days as stores are bare in some instances where I live.

It's not Armageddon but these politicians have got to stop fucking with capitalism.

There is an economist and I forget his name but he had a theory about events like this that are hard to recover from.

Hope ol stinker is right. I wanna make some damn money Screenshot_20211101-104645.jpg

Just sayin'.... That's a big dip.

JUST IN - Moderna plunged over 18% today after Q3 earnings miss.

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-04_15-27-41.jpg
    photo_2021-11-04_15-27-41.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 29
There is a real shitty attitude by investors these last couple quarters. I swear some companies beat by 25% only to get whacked by nervous investors.

Agreed. Having to hold on to things way longer than what is to be expected. It's like the stock market is only expecting college football level blowouts for results. "What? They won and only scored 40 pts? They should have won AND scored 60 pts!"

O&G still looking VERY good:

https://resistthemainstream.org/ban...prices-are-likely-headed/?utm_source=telegram

Bank of America Issues Dire Warning About Where Gas Prices Are Likely Headed

CNN Business reported Wednesday that Bank of America is forecasting oil to go as high as $120 per barrel by June 2022. Bank of America’s Head of Global Commodities, Francisco Blanch, predicted that oil would surpass $100 a barrel last June.

JUST IN - #Tether, the unregulated "central bank" for crypto, has minted 3 billion USDT in the first week of November as #Bitcoin rises.

AND...

JUST IN - Federal Reserve board member Randal Quarles resigns.

Some of you know I have been here for long while... and back when bitcoin was just becoming used on here I bought some and used it to purchase roids... well I got an email from coinbase to log in and update my info or my account was going to be deleted so I got curious and logged in. I left 3.50 in the app. Its now 605.00 I was laughing... boy wish I would have listened to everyone when they were on here screaming buy bit coin!!! with just the money I used to buy roids on that app I would have been a millionaire.

Some of you know I have been here for long while... and back when bitcoin was just becoming used on here I bought some and used it to purchase roids... well I got an email from coinbase to log in and update my info or my account was going to be deleted so I got curious and logged in. I left 3.50 in the app. Its now 605.00 I was laughing... boy wish I would have listened to everyone when they were on here screaming buy bit coin!!! with just the money I used to buy roids on that app I would have been a millionaire.

That's awesome. That's enough $$ for a nice cycle.

JUST IN - #Tether, the unregulated "central bank" for crypto, has minted 3 billion USDT in the first week of November as #Bitcoin rises.

AND...

JUST IN - Federal Reserve board member Randal Quarles resigns.

I really don't know what this means?
Are these 2 different stories or one story that corelates these 2 events? Either way, I would like to read more about this is you can point me in the direction of where you found this information?

JUST IN - Democratic Senator Manchin: Threat posed by record inflation to the American people is not "transitory" and is instead getting worse.

Disclose.tv, [10.11.21 06:56]
JUST IN - U.S. consumer price inflation jumps 6.2% year over year in October, the largest increase since 1990.

It would be 14% if the consumer price index were measured by the same metrics used by the government in 1980, analysts claim.

@disclosetv

Crypto is trending up a bit....

The final meltdown of global finance... What's everyone's opinion on an 80% correction/crashRDT_20211110_1446094953804277279465210.jpg

JUST IN - Germany: Producer price inflation jumps 18.4% year-on-year in October, the highest increase since 1951.

https://t.me/disclosetv/5675

Remember when I said this was a manufactured crisis? The green goal date is 2050, right? Are you ready for 30yrs of high gas prices?!

NEW - Biden's Energy Secretary on rising gas prices: "We're working through an energy transition ... The reality is, we have to take some time to get off of oil and gas, we recognize this. This is a transition."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5743

Last edited:
Back