• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

Get Shredded!
Amir Tsarfati, [4/4/2022 4:39 AM]

Lebanon declared “the bankruptcy of the state and the Central Bank of Lebanon”.

— March Inflation Report —

Price increases over last year:

Gas: +48.0%
Used Cars: +35.3%
Gas Utilities: +21.6%
Meats/Fish/Eggs: +13.7%
New Cars: +12.5%
Electricity: +11.1%
Food at home: +10%
Overall CPI: +8.5%

JUST IN - US trade deficit surged to a record high of $109.8 billion in March, topping $100 billion for the first time in history.

The deficit exceeded forecasts and is likely the biggest indicator as to why the GDP decreased 1.4% last quarter.

photo_2022-05-04_07-51-27.jpg

Turkey: the economic crisis worsens as inflation goes up to 70% this past April.

The most confusing market ever.
End post.

When it’s so unpredictable even your hedges follow the falling market. Perhaps
It’s time to bail out of this guessing game.

Even the cryptos which are supposed to hedge against the fall, fall as fast it makes you wonder are they really decentralized?

End post.

Even the cryptos which are supposed to hedge against the fall, fall as fast it makes you wonder are they really decentralized?
Gold and Silver were down today too. Crazy to see.

Time to buy!

End post.

Wife's 401K quarterly report came today. Down 7K, despite the fact money was of course going in. I guess it could be worse.

Convert that shit to cash holdings b4 it turns to dust if you can
Inflation is devaluing the dollar, so cash is going to lose value also.

I'm a big believer in diversification so being in many markets has been my strategy.

Inflation is devaluing the dollar, so cash is going to lose value also.

I'm a big believer in diversification so being in many markets has been my strategy.
Yea. But the way I see it Is I'd rather have 7k of money that has less Buying power than to have less Than 7k in the same Inflated economy

Do you have any meme stocks?

Yea. But the way I see it Is I'd rather have 7k of money that has less Buying power than to have less Than 7k in the same Inflated economy

Do you have any meme stocks?
My point is to have both plus more. A position in mutual funds, bonds, stocks and cash. Obviously if you are an aggressive investor crypto makes sense too. Don't forget metals and real estate =)

Not stocks but I do have meme crypto.

My point is to have both plus more. A position in mutual funds, bonds, stocks and cash. Obviously if you are an aggressive investor crypto makes sense too. Don't forget metals and real estate =)

Not stocks but I do have meme crypto.
My current asset mix, it automatically changes to more conservative funds every 10 years. I’ll be 60 in July and it should be 75% Stable Value. The rest will allow some growth, but the bulk will be safer.

Attachments

• E42B73BF-B4BB-4981-8831-D40E8986C924.jpeg
    E42B73BF-B4BB-4981-8831-D40E8986C924.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16
My current asset mix, it automatically changes to more conservative funds every 10 years. I’ll be 60 in July and it should be 75% Stable Value. The rest will allow some growth, but the bulk will be safer.

What is stable value made of ?

Is that pie chart your version of a break down? Your companies?
I’d like to see specifics of what you made 120% growth from your 60% loss you quoted. You can PM me if you don’t want to post it openly, either way great job, my wife lost 30% since biden took office

Get Shredded!
0C5BA3DF-D2A5-4102-8B6C-C9A5A5C21FC1.jpegWhat is stable value made of ?

Is that pie chart your version of a break down? Your companies?
I’d like to see specifics of what you made 120% growth from your 60% loss you quoted. You can PM me if you don’t want to post it openly, either way great job, my wife lost 30% since biden took office
The chart is populated by the fund managers.
I’m not sure what part of the fund breakdown generated the performance percentages. I have lost large sums several times, 2008 market adjustment, Obama/Trump transition, Covid 2020 and first quarter this year. Overall during the Biden administration it’s been good.

I don’t want to see what I’m saying start a political debate, I’m sharing a lot of personal information to help, not start anything.
The stable value allocation, as best as I can decipher, is a collection of funds sponsored by banks/trusts/insurance.

As far as recouped earnings all I can really say is that:
1. Having a large balance provides substantial growth an even moderate percentage.
2. Annual performance % has been overall high 10-13% consistently.
3. Lastly, riding it out, I would say, has been the real key.
I’ve lost between 30-60k a few times and it’s upsetting, but it MOSTLY always comes back. I’ve attached another screenshot from my statement showing more info from year end 2021.

Feel free to pm me with any other questions, I’d be happy to share, with my limited knowledge.

Thanks for posting, back in 2008 we just held tight and everything came back +++ This market has me stocked up on food, supplies, small denominations of USD bills lol

What is stable value made of ?

Bonds usually (sometimes insured):

It's usually really low interest. Maybe 2-4% from what I've seen. There may be better ones out there though. Most 401k's in my experience have this "age adjustment" feature. The closer you get to retirement, the more is moved into low risk investments. Nobody wants to see their nest egg get scrambled right before retirement.

My philosophy is that if you’ve been getting returns say at 10% and you have a market adjustment of 3%, you’re still 7% in the positive. Not to take away from the loss, but if you are patient it will eventually come back.

S&P 500 officially heads into Bear Market (down 20% from recent high).

A few months back the reverse repos broke 1 trillion. We now just broke 2 trillion.RDT_20220524_0858125173339103693114739.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Banks can leave large piles of money in the market and earn. So why not. Odds are they know stuff about the markets and future economic situations than the public does.
So they park large sums of money at the fed
And the fed pays them a small percentage of interest on these daily loans /holdings.
In the event of a serious economic situation. There large sums of money aren't in a state of decline with the market. There safely stored with the fed overnight. This is a daily thing. Over the course of time. As of Recent. These holding have grown massively. A shit storm is coming. A bubble will pop. RDT_20220524_0837211132661862469831272.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back