• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Usmc vet with questions

B5s4tt700hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, and thanks for having me here. I have gotten to a point in my life where I lift constantly and have gotten my diet pretty good. I am an ectomorph genetically and am very lean. I vividly remember guys in my unit going to Mexico to veterinary clinics and getting all sorts of hormones and getting huge real quick. There is a local guy who claims to be a rep from “juicepal” and that I could only go through him or reps for them like him. Aesthetically, it is obvious that he gears up regularly for training. The weird part is I haven’t seen the vials in person, wants me to cashapp him even though I live a few minutes away from him, and he claims juicapals website is a scam of the original. He publicly posts pictures of the vials even on Facebook, but he isn’t anywhere in those photos with product. My gut tells my wife and I that it is a scam. Thoughts by the experts here?

It is a scam

Juicepal is here as is his contact info

Only a fool would cashapp a source unless you've known them.for a very very long time

There is no anonimity in cash app.

Go to jpals forum if u wanna use him as a source.

Good thing you ran into our forum

NEVER ever buy gear from social media .

Exactly, sounds like a scam! Order directly from Juicepal or any other vendors here. Eliminate the middle man.

Just to be clear though juicepal is a reputable “brand” or vendor though? Was given the option to actually pick up in person with cash.

Just to be clear though juicepal is a reputable “brand” or vendor though? Was given the option to actually pick up in person with cash.

I don't trust your situation one bit for you

Why the change in story?

Doesn't add up at all.

The offer was order a cycle and then would be able to grab an immediate amount in cash until supply showed up. Would be able to get a deal that only “he could provide” and that the jpal website is fake and not to be trusted. Is this guy playing the vendor by claiming vendors website is false for personal profit? I have no way to authenticate website for jpal myself. Being a former drug addict, I am always very skeptical about anyone and everyone when it comes to sales of anything… even non drug related.

I noticed the price list given to me is also way higher than the price list from jpal on this forum. Definitely just going to order directly from jpal.

Sounds sketchy brother welcome to ASF you can contact me at bigmurph@roidshop.to if you have any questions or goto roidshop.to
Look forward to seeing you in the forums hit me up anytime

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
Sounds like he was going to order from jp and then tax you bro!

I noticed the price list given to me is also way higher than the price list from jpal on this forum. Definitely just going to order directly from jpal.
He's trying to fuck you.

Next time you see him, tell him you're an under cover cop and unless he brings you all his stash you're going to report him.

Welcome to the community, and I would strongly suggest that you take the advice that was given to you above by some of these gentlemen.

There is far too many great sources in this community, to hell with using sources from social media or even your local gym, stay low key and don't let people know your business.

He's trying to fuck you.

Next time you see him, tell him you're an under cover cop and unless he brings you all his stash you're going to report him.
Lol that'd be a nice come up. And yeah I agree a douchebag tryna make a quick buck off a naive newer lifter

Thank you so much everyone, and I apologize for the lack of responses over the last day; work had been insanity. When I get home I will sit down and really carve through this forum to find out exactly how to go about going through jpal him/herself.

I am now also seeing the other two vendors or reps that replied about going through them. Thank you both very much. I am very interested in pulling the trigger on this new venture for sure. I’m not getting any younger

Back