• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My starting point

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joined a couple days ago and realized I didn’t really give a baseline for me to reference back to or for others to understand what may or may not help. Here’s a little about where I am today:

- 40 yrs old
- Done a handful of cycles (3-4) starting with a Dbol only yeaaaars ago then the others were really just Test E and Deca combos
- 6’ 3”
- Experience in the gym is just crawling into Intermediate realm. Still experimenting and learning

GOALS: I’ve always been tall and lanky but the handful of runs I’ve done have had substantial positive results even with a very inconsistent Training & Diet regimen mainly due to flying blind with lack of knowledge and direction. This Forum is F’ing amazing and I look forward to contributing every way I can to others as well as I progress.

So…I’m stocking up for a big boy run. 12 month run minimum changing up injectables and orals quarterly. Also stocking up on ancillaries( AI’s, SERMS etc.).

I’ll create a new post with my final cycle selection for some advice before I rock out. Thank you to you all!

Let the journey begin…

Oh hey another tall guy. Welcome and train hard

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Brother sounds like your looking to bulk welcome to ASF by the way lol

Hit me up anytime at bigmurph@roidshop.to I would really enjoy helping you reach your goals. I can help you build a cycle and get you going with even a dietary supplement cycle.
Hit me up anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the forum!

Back