SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,034 Posts
    Rep Points

Wesley VS Nasal Spray MT2

Gonna run a new challenge

FYI this is not a forum sponsor. RECON is our RC forum sponsor and my code "WES15" gets you 15% off our lab tested and excellent MT2

Disclaimer: I also rep for AA, but I assure you this is not a sales pitch, rather a challenge to see if and how this stands up to the INJ version. I will not allow bias to impact my review on this version.

This is brand new option and I have never seen this anywhere else yet to be honest.

Some of the sides that I am aware of with regular MT2 are as follows.
    Depression, anxiety, flush and red face. Itching. Nausea and vomiting. Random erections. Increase in libido. Additional moles or pigments on the skin. Fever.

Sides I have experienced with normal Mt2:
    Anxiety, super red face and flushing. Random Erections.

So this bottle is 10mgs. The sprayer says it is 100mcgs per spray

I started it today at 100mcgs. I'm gonna frontload this at 100mcgs ED for 5-7d. Then I may adjust depending on how I respond

In a normal setting I would only do 1-200mcgs of INJ e3d and tan 2-3x per week for 5-10mins

I will tan 10-20mins 2-3x per week to start bc tbh, the bulbs in the gyms tanning bed are very weak at this point and need to be replaced.

To start out the 100mcg dose burned going in. I did not get super red face and neck and chest or flushing like I normally would with even 100mcgs of INj

Recall Nasal aka absorption of the Sinus WILL NOT be as bioavailable % as an INJ , whether or not subQ or IM.

It is an inferior absorption rate, but this is more pleasant imo then INJ if you have to do it every other day, etc.

This may be a plausible alternative to use

If it is, I will let you know! If it is garbage, I will let you know

Wish me luck in tanning. I can use it as I am white as a GHOST atm. If this stuff works it will be VERY apparent.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,116 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks. I'm super interested to see how well this works (I've only seen mixed reviews before). I might be able to get the wife to squirt something up her nose....no way she is letting me inject her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like a new way to administer MT2...curious how this works as well.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,034 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 2

Did another 100mcgs this am.

About 20mins later noticed the face was lightly red, and flush and the hotness/heat in the face and ears def hit me

This is very common for me on the INJ version and why I administer prior to bed usually.

Will report additional details later today if any exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

This is sounding like cool stuff I didn't want to do another injection this would be a time saver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Day 2

Did another 100mcgs this am.

About 20mins later noticed the face was lightly red, and flush and the hotness/heat in the face and ears def hit me

This is very common for me on the INJ version and why I administer prior to bed usually.

Will report additional details later today if any exist.
    This sure is a good sign it's working...and now this piques my interest so I now want to try this too.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,034 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 3 was yesterday

I did 2 sprays aka 200mcgs. It def burns going in. I noticed within an hour I was super red in the face and neck. That is how I commonly respond to mt2. I def noticed a small headache shortly thereafter

Also at the gym doing sets, I realized I looked like an idiot. Beet red face and neck and white body. I look like a dollar store barbie doll. All mismatched skin color

So anyways I tanned x15 mins and I realize the tanning bed (bulbs) are rubbish. They havent been changed in a long long time and are super weak. I tanned for years in my 20s so Im very familiar with the beds, etc. Im certainly not gonna invest any money into a diff tanning bed or place, so whatever effects I get from this mt2 are gonna be with very little help from the sun

Also where we live sucks in terms of sun, its already dropping temps here and we are seeing like 70 degree days which sucks

Ill do another 200mcgs today and keep going with this

So far I do notice a tiny bit of color change. Very little except my face has moderate color

I do know that face tans more, and places with bodyfat tend to tan faster. Im super super low bodyfat right now so that's not gonna help my cause either.

Im gonna keep going and let you guys know what happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 3 was yesterday

I did 2 sprays aka 200mcgs. It def burns going in. I noticed within an hour I was super red in the face and neck. That is how I commonly respond to mt2. I def noticed a small headache shortly thereafter

Also at the gym doing sets, I realized I looked like an idiot. Beet red face and neck and white body. I look like a dollar store barbie doll. All mismatched skin color

So anyways I tanned x15 mins and I realize the tanning bed (bulbs) are rubbish. They havent been changed in a long long time and are super weak. I tanned for years in my 20s so Im very familiar with the beds, etc. Im certainly not gonna invest any money into a diff tanning bed or place, so whatever effects I get from this mt2 are gonna be with very little help from the sun

Also where we live sucks in terms of sun, its already dropping temps here and we are seeing like 70 degree days which sucks

Ill do another 200mcgs today and keep going with this

So far I do notice a tiny bit of color change. Very little except my face has moderate color

I do know that face tans more, and places with bodyfat tend to tan faster. Im super super low bodyfat right now so that's not gonna help my cause either.

Im gonna keep going and let you guys know what happens.
    Sounds like when using it nasally it does not spread as quickly throughout the body like an injection would.
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,034 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Sounds like when using it nasally it does not spread as quickly throughout the body like an injection would.
    I would actually agree with this statement to date

MT2 INJ hits me hard and hits me fast. I Dont like the nausea and anxiety I can get from it and im not seeing that to date

If this works but takes longer to kick, im cool with that.

Im gonna do my 200mcgs now and Ill report later.

Ive been fighting a bit of body acne out of the blue too, and im unsure why. I added some Dostinex and my hcg dose has been inconsistent. Maybe one of those two are causing it?

My product TrenCNE certainly works, but nevertheless every single day I am seeing at least one to two new body acne or red inflammations under the skin. Super annoying. I hope the mt2 and tanning crushes it. I hate body acne.

Which is why I went on accutane 15+ years ago and why I have no hair. Thanks Accutane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

MT2 INJ hits me hard and hits me fast. I Dont like the nausea and anxiety I can get from it and im not seeing that to date

Ive been fighting a bit of body acne out of the blue too, and im unsure why. I added some Dostinex and my hcg dose has been inconsistent. Maybe one of those two are causing it?

My product TrenCNE certainly works, but nevertheless every single day I am seeing at least one to two new body acne or red inflammations under the skin. Super annoying. I hope the mt2 and tanning crushes it. I hate body acne.

Which is why I went on accutane 15+ years ago and why I have no hair. Thanks Accutane.
    So yeah you can then treat this like a slower-acting MT2 which may be what some people may desire. Time will tell if it definitely nasal administration is another useful way to administer some compounds even if slower acting.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,477 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím gonna need to give this a run! Of course I have used the inj. Form but nasal spray sounds ideal seeing as how I want slow tanning effects and would like to use slowly and natural sun vs the inj w a tanning bed .

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Rep Points

Inject MT2 gave me such crazy erections my dick pointed straight up to the North Star. It felt like it was about to pop! Super horny! Have you noticed any of this yet? The random erections at work were awkward. Haha 😂
    FLASH⚡️LABS
    www.flashgear.to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís it gives me a Boner and a headache

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received