• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Milley is a Traitor

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In case there is any doubt...the mil is compromised. Sickening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...litary-leader-amid-fears-Trump-start-war.html

JUST IN - General Mark Milley secretly held Pentagon meetings to undermine Trump because he believed the former U.S. president would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the U.S. was ever going to attack; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

BREAKING: Milley told Chinese general in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if US was ever going to attack

Milley’s insane and reckless actions could have triggered a first strike by China on American cities

BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official

BREAKING: At least one of Milley's calls to China was intercepted by a partner nation targeting PRC leadership and resulted in a FVEY rocket of "WTF" to Meade and Bolling, per IC official

To be clear:

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs promised to tip off the CCP if the US was planning military action

In case there is any doubt...the mil is compromised. Sickening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...litary-leader-amid-fears-Trump-start-war.html

JUST IN - General Mark Milley secretly held Pentagon meetings to undermine Trump because he believed the former U.S. president would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

Milley told China in a secret phone call that he would give advance warning if the U.S. was ever going to attack; told staff to disobey all but his orders.

BREAKING: Milley told Chinese general in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if US was ever going to attack

Milley’s insane and reckless actions could have triggered a first strike by China on American cities

BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official

BREAKING: At least one of Milley's calls to China was intercepted by a partner nation targeting PRC leadership and resulted in a FVEY rocket of "WTF" to Meade and Bolling, per IC official

To be clear:

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs promised to tip off the CCP if the US was planning military action
I guess AngieNY was right after all...Trump probably didn't execute his EO on the coupe because the military is completely compromised. Good luck trying to arrest any political criminals when you don't have the backing of the brass.

Last edited:
Glad to see someone was making contingency plans to stand up to the evil orange man and his fascist Nazi supporters. Someone had to stop the dictator from his quest for world domination.

He called China and warned them that he would warn them prior to an attack

He needs to be executed immediately

WTF is happening in this Country that this is accepted? You demz think this is acceptable??

Where are you now? Where the hell are you as we are seeing your chosen leaders destroy our Nation? You are silent? None of you ever will think for me and my family. You have no business even voting at this point due to the evidence of this administration.

You siding with them makes you a traitor.

He called China and warned them that he would warn them prior to an attack

He needs to be executed immediately

WTF is happening in this Country that this is accepted? You demz think this is acceptable??

Where are you now? Where the hell are you as we are seeing your chosen leaders destroy our Nation? You are silent? None of you ever will think for me and my family. You have no business even voting at this point due to the evidence of this administration.

You siding with them makes you a traitor.
Like Gender their morals are now "fluid" It is why you can not convince them they are wrong or even argue with them. I gave up and I am just waiting for the shit to hit the fan just so I can say "told you so"

I don't even care what happens to me. I will fight of course, prefer not to die, but if I do.... so be it...just as long as these leftarded fools go with me.

I wish it never came to to this but too many have had it so easy they do not pay attention. They get quick tidbits of news from MSN and think they know....

It's sad...

It’s time for judgement to strike like lightning and make these treasonous scumbags legacies known to all who live and breath. I say Hang em all in the public square, Id sleep better at night knowing its done.

Burn the ships.

I said before, its OK to hate Trump, while also thinking that Biden is an embarrassing traitor.
I find very few are willing to admit it though, which shows severe brain-death.

IML Gear Cream!
Idea!!
Brand anyone you guys don’t agree with a treasonous traitor……
And kill them….

Biden’s a traitor…kill him
Roberts a traitor…kill him
JFK was a traitor…kill him again

Trump’s a traitor…oh wait

Idea!!
And kill them….

Why are you sidestepping the facts that this is a crime?

I said before, its OK to hate Trump, while also thinking that Biden is an embarrassing traitor.
I find very few are willing to admit it though, which shows severe brain-death.

The issue here is we have proof of this. There should be no question about what needs to be done.

Idea!!
And kill them….

I’ll spoon feed the local democrat ...btw, we should hang all treasonous parties not just the democrats

Why are you sidestepping the facts that this is a crime?

I think he deserves a medal.
Trump is insane and Pence was a pussy.
Get over it. Move on with your life and what’s really important. Stop wasting your time on this board over this shit bro. UCMJ will decide what to do, not you or anyone else on this board.

I’ll spoon feed the local democrat ...btw, we should hang all treasonous parties not just the democrats

Yeah,yeah,yeah
So NOW you believe Woodward.
SMH

I think he deserves a medal.
Trump is insane and Pence was a pussy.
Get over it. Move on with your life and what’s really important. Stop wasting your time on this board over this shit bro. UCMJ will decide what to do, not you or anyone else on this board.

You're a clown. No one screwed with us because of that image Trump put off. You do understand that right? China is on video saying it.
Oh and no, I won't go away or stop talking about this shit. I'm sorry you think such things are so trivial.

Tommy you think everyone is mentally insane except you

You see Trump and JFK as traitors and we see them as heroes.

One side is going to come out right. And the other wrong.

You.clearly see Milley committing treason and you are ok with that bc in your mind others have.

But that's not how it works.

We want to see EVERYONE who committed treason held accountable. Both Bush's. McCain. The Clintons. Obama. Biden.

I feel like when the truth is finally revealed you are so far gone, there is no helping you... And that makes me sad for you. I wish nothing but the best for you and everyone here to be quite honest.

When Reading your posts, I conclude you’re either a troll or you’re brainwashed, either way, it’s sad.
When I read your posts I’m convinced you’re illiterate.
Trump himself said It’s fake news.
For fuck sake, think for yourself for once.

Wes, you know what I am?
Wasting my time here.
That’s what I am.

Damn shame this used to be a good place.

When I read your posts I’m convinced you’re illiterate.
Trump himself said It’s fake news.
For fuck sake, think for yourself for once.

Link of Trump saying that please.

- - - Updated - - -

Wes, you know what I am?
Wasting my time here.
That’s what I am.

You said you were leaving before tho. What happened?

Wes, you know what I am?
Wasting my time here.
That’s what I am.

Let me guess, this Is this the part where you storm off in a huff, vowing never to return, but then low key come back in a few months?

Why is it that you Trump supporters always defer to violence?
Kill him... hang him.. Shoot him..
What's wrong with you guys?
If u all are such good upstanding PATRIOTS, why didn't u join the military?
Ur so concerned with your 'rights' - - why didn't u go fight for them?
And Wes, you conviently forgot to respond to my question about 9/11 being a false flag.
Answer please.
Lol

Trump said its hard to believe in an article on fox

I'm sure it is, nothing like this had ever been done to a president. One that got our remains back from NK without a shot fired. One that went on NK soil. Dude never even started a war. He made other countries fear him because he wasn't a politician. All without a shot fired. But yet he was going to start a war with China? Lol

Why is it that you Trump supporters always defer to violence?
Kill him... hang him.. Shoot him..
What's wrong with you guys?
If u all are such good upstanding PATRIOTS, why didn't u join the military?
Ur so concerned with your 'rights' - - why didn't u go fight for them?
And Wes, you conviently forgot to respond to my question about 9/11 being a false flag.
Answer please.
Lol

Is this a joke? Were you hiding for months on end while dems burned, killed and rioted? Lol you should just hide out more bro. Your vote got us Hitler.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?
Oh boy.

Back