The poke, and my Experience with getting it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Canebrake View Post
    This right here. Fuck that. Science is also showing that if you had Covid that itís better than the shot at fighting off future infections.

I had Covid in December. I was and still dating a girls who had Covid 3 weeks ago. The day before she tested positive I ate more pussy and licked more ass than I ever had in my life. The next day she couldnít taste anything. I never got Covid.
    Nice. So eating pussy and licking ass prevents covid? Awesome. That is what you meant, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

That means I must get some strange pussy to keep myself healthy. Iím liking that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Nice. So eating pussy and licking ass prevents covid? Awesome. That is what you meant, right?
    Iím saying. I should have got it with as much ass and pussy I ate the night before she tested positive for Covid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts
    Rep Points

Me the wife and the two oldest kids got the Pfizers and the only side I got was red splotches for about 15 minutes with the first shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Moderna here, no sides, less PIP than a testosterone shot in the delt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn bro- glad u feel better- sounds like it def. could have been worse(meaning u could have died). Long story short- had pneumonia in 2015 and they couldn't get rid of it(also some kind of inf.)Pulmonologist was trying to decide whether to operate(scrape the plaque from the lung) Then he saw me taking those walks they FORCE on u, even tho that's the last thing in the world u feel like doing- and had one of those monitors around my neck to detect O2 levels- dropped to 73% and he said prep him for the OR. Saved my life- and I know what it looks/feels like to turn that "light blue". IT SUCKS. BTW- I got the J&J simply because it's what my pharmacy had @ the time(6 mo's ago) and turns out it MIGHT be better against the delta after all. Who knows? Really don't think anybody does- guess it depends on whose DATA u want to follow-lol. Anyway- glad ur better bro! Get that degree homie-even if it almost kills u- proud of u bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,732 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Damn bro- glad u feel better- sounds like it def. could have been worse(meaning u could have died). Long story short- had pneumonia in 2015 and they couldn't get rid of it(also some kind of inf.)Pulmonologist was trying to decide whether to operate(scrape the plaque from the lung) Then he saw me taking those walks they FORCE on u, even tho that's the last thing in the world u feel like doing- and had one of those monitors around my neck to detect O2 levels- dropped to 73% and he said prep him for the OR. Saved my life- and I know what it looks/feels like to turn that "light blue". IT SUCKS. BTW- I got the J&J simply because it's what my pharmacy had @ the time(6 mo's ago) and turns out it MIGHT be better against the delta after all. Who knows? Really don't think anybody does- guess it depends on whose DATA u want to follow-lol. Anyway- glad ur better bro! Get that degree homie-even if it almost kills u- proud of u bro!
    Ouch man that's rough. Good you finally beat that nasty infection and I had a similar infection back in 2016 out of nowhere and wound up in the ER one night.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 09-16-2021 at 06:22 AM.
    Show me