• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The poke, and my Experience with getting it...

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have only got shot number one.

I did this because my wife pretty much begged me to finish college and I did promise nothing would keep me from graduation.

Fuck this thing. I was unable to sleep or breath for three days. I got it on 09/02 and thought all was well. Nope...I started having symptoms on day 09/11

I found it odd it took so long. However also being on steroids both anabolic and corticoid seemingly delayed some of the issues. That or I got Covid after the shot take your pick.

I honestly almost broke and went to the hospital. See, having asthma I know what it is like to not breath. No asthma medication helped this, nor was it a flem issue at all. It was just as if breathing did nothing. I was hallucinating up until this morning from low 02 and lack of proper sleep. I saw aliens try and steal my Bronco out of drive way lol.

SO be wary, I am 95% sure it was the shot....

I never wanted it, my wife is now apologizing every 5 min. WHich I told her, it was my choice and I made it... So it's all good. The question is what to do on the 0-09/23 -10/2 when I have to get the second shot.

I have no choice if I want to finish my B.S.N.

Bro you should be looking at Israel. It's a disaster. Hope you feel better soon.

Bro you should be looking at Israel. It's a disaster. Hope you feel better soon.

I saw that, and I knew the risk... but I let my heart win an argument over logic. Plus when you make a promise you gotta keep it... at least my moral code says so... not that I see many other like me in the world today....

I feel much better this morning thankfully...

Thanks!

I saw that, and I knew the risk... but I let my heart win an argument over logic. Plus when you make a promise you gotta keep it... at least my moral code says so... not that I see many other like me in the world today....

I feel much better this morning thankfully...

Thanks!

Thats good. Looks like from what we're seeing you have about 5 months before you'll get covid.

My friend, be very careful. I got the jab against my wishes (a wife thing as well.....). First one wasn't fun but the second was absolutely awful.

Fever, chills, night sweats, extreme lethargy......no desire to eat.......all the while a thirst that couldn't be quenched. Drank water, gatorade, pedialyte, apple juice, everything I could get my hands on. I wasn't right for nearly 3 days.

It was the second most sick I have been in my life....the first worse was extreme food poisoning via ecoli tainted meat in China where I nearly had organ failure.

Best of luck man.

I got both Pfizer shots in April-May and just felt crappy and tired the day after each shot. The fix for me? SLEEP.

Did you try Budesonide inhaler? I've read that being used with limited success in Covid treatment when combined with some other other stuff (I don't remember the whole protocol/regiment). Just curious since you said you had asthma and figured you would be familiar with it.

Glad you're feeling better.

Last edited:
My lady got the J&J shot. Not only did her arm hurt and still does to this day. She felt like she had Covid all over again for about 2 weeks. In October of 2020 she had Covid and I took care of her... She ran fever, could hardly breathe, needed her inhaler often, would get wicked lightheadedness and the works... She regrets getting the shot

Good for you for finishing school. Hopefully you kick the shot side effects and are ok long term.

IML Gear Cream!
Did you try Budesonide inhaler? I've read that being used with limited success in Covid treatment when combined with some other other stuff (I don't remember the whole protocol/regiment). Just curious since you said you had asthma and figured you would be familiar with it.

Glad you're feeling better.

I use one daily. Having asthma, and it may just be what saved my life with out knowing. I truly wasn't getting oxygen, I was turning light blue at times. My pulse OX I bought wouldnt work (new in the box chyna garbage) so I couldn't say how low.

I feel like a million dollars today comparatively

Thanks for all the well wishing, it does make a guy feel better, funny how words can do that...

Good for you for finishing school. Hopefully you kick the shot side effects and are ok long term.

Believe it or not your post weighed in on me finishing or not...One thing I know is a man with wisdom and experience that is not full of himself. You are such a person, and there are few more on this board. It really helps as a man to have other men to talk to. Regardless if we agree or not on certain issues....

Believe it or not your post weighed in on me finishing or not...One thing I know is a man with wisdom and experience that is not full of himself. You are such a person, and there are few more on this board. It really helps as a man to have other men to talk to. Regardless if we agree or not on certain issues....

And the wife says all I do is goof off and waste time on here.... Guess I showed her.

Seriously...glad I could help. And the industry needs people like yourself with some scruples (and common sense).

Vax is shown to be a money grabbing scam, that does nothing, but spread more RONA around.
One sentence by the Biden admin sealed the deal for me, and should for everyone (except the braindead of course).

This is ALL you need to know about it:

Congress exempt from Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate

/discussion

Vax is shown to be a money grabbing scam, that does nothing, but spread more RONA around.
One sentence by the Biden admin sealed the deal for me, and should for everyone (except the braindead of course).

This is ALL you need to know about it:

Congress exempt from Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate

/discussion

This right here. Fuck that. Science is also showing that if you had Covid that it’s better than the shot at fighting off future infections.

I had Covid in December. I was and still dating a girls who had Covid 3 weeks ago. The day before she tested positive I ate more pussy and licked more ass than I ever had in my life. The next day she couldn’t taste anything. I never got Covid.

This right here. Fuck that. Science is also showing that if you had Covid that it’s better than the shot at fighting off future infections.

I had Covid in December. I was and still dating a girls who had Covid 3 weeks ago. The day before she tested positive I ate more pussy and licked more ass than I ever had in my life. The next day she couldn’t taste anything. I never got Covid.

Nice. So eating pussy and licking ass prevents covid? Awesome. That is what you meant, right?

That means I must get some strange pussy to keep myself healthy. I’m liking that

Me the wife and the two oldest kids got the Pfizers and the only side I got was red splotches for about 15 minutes with the first shot.

Get Shredded!
Damn bro- glad u feel better- sounds like it def. could have been worse(meaning u could have died). Long story short- had pneumonia in 2015 and they couldn't get rid of it(also some kind of inf.)Pulmonologist was trying to decide whether to operate(scrape the plaque from the lung) Then he saw me taking those walks they FORCE on u, even tho that's the last thing in the world u feel like doing- and had one of those monitors around my neck to detect O2 levels- dropped to 73% and he said prep him for the OR. Saved my life- and I know what it looks/feels like to turn that "light blue". IT SUCKS. BTW- I got the J&J simply because it's what my pharmacy had @ the time(6 mo's ago) and turns out it MIGHT be better against the delta after all. Who knows? Really don't think anybody does- guess it depends on whose DATA u want to follow-lol. Anyway- glad ur better bro! Get that degree homie-even if it almost kills u- proud of u bro!

Damn bro- glad u feel better- sounds like it def. could have been worse(meaning u could have died). Long story short- had pneumonia in 2015 and they couldn't get rid of it(also some kind of inf.)Pulmonologist was trying to decide whether to operate(scrape the plaque from the lung) Then he saw me taking those walks they FORCE on u, even tho that's the last thing in the world u feel like doing- and had one of those monitors around my neck to detect O2 levels- dropped to 73% and he said prep him for the OR. Saved my life- and I know what it looks/feels like to turn that "light blue". IT SUCKS. BTW- I got the J&J simply because it's what my pharmacy had @ the time(6 mo's ago) and turns out it MIGHT be better against the delta after all. Who knows? Really don't think anybody does- guess it depends on whose DATA u want to follow-lol. Anyway- glad ur better bro! Get that degree homie-even if it almost kills u- proud of u bro!
Ouch man that's rough. Good you finally beat that nasty infection and I had a similar infection back in 2016 out of nowhere and wound up in the ER one night.

Last edited:
Back