the primo might be causing the low estro

you could just increase the test but should get bloodwork first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Lol, thanks, I still feel weak and skinny though 😜 Naw, I know I have some size but itís a work in process, it always is.

I feel pretty good, to me Primo is amazing, I feel and look great but since the noodle issues started Iíve felt really sluggish and no amount of caffeine/stims can wake me up, no bloat or nipple issues so it feels like it should be low E.
    Yeah, I would got blood work but Iím going out of town tomorrow so it has to wait, was thinking Dbol could of helped but I might just skip my next Primo shot and see how I feel, Iíll do bloods when I get back, thanks for your help.
    Size for sure, almost got 30 pounds on me.. I hear that. Fuck it I would do it. I felt sluggish as well with low e2. I'd pop one right now. Just see what happens.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

starting to sound like a broken record-BUT- If ur not wanting to gain weight and add strength, t-bol should handle that. Ever thought about adding proviron- helps w/ estro and the limp noodle- (hence the broken record). Sounds like it MIGHT be perfect for your situation(until u can get bloods) And it helps ME w/ any bloat- I would forget the d-bol for now-(can mess w/ estro, cause bloat, and add weight-all things u don't want). Good Luck! (mast. could help if u don't have provi)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,469 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread is failing to deliver the t-bol or d-bol dilemma.

Someone gave me bunch of t-bol and I am totally unfamiliar with it. Not gaining weight or strength seems like itís useless.

I have plenty of d-bol and was going to run a few weeks of that when I am able to be steady and stuff my face again.

Iím 235 and 15% BF. Youíve seen the pics, right guys? Lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    starting to sound like a broken record-BUT- If ur not wanting to gain weight and add strength, t-bol should handle that. Ever thought about adding proviron- helps w/ estro and the limp noodle- (hence the broken record). Sounds like it MIGHT be perfect for your situation(until u can get bloods) And it helps ME w/ any bloat- I would forget the d-bol for now-(can mess w/ estro, cause bloat, and add weight-all things u don't want). Good Luck! (mast. could help if u don't have provi)
    Iím actually about to order some Proviron and Tbol is better for my goals for sure, Iíll keep the Tbol as planned. Itís not a limp noodle, just softer than it normally is, can still work with it pretty it well, energy levels is drained though. Idk, I skip my next Primo shot and see if that helps, thanks for your input!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post

Someone gave me bunch of t-bol and I am totally unfamiliar with it. Not gaining weight or strength seems like itís useless.

I have plenty of d-bol and was going to run a few weeks of that when I am able to be steady and stuff my face again.

Yeah the Dbol vs Tbol question got lost somewhere, I already have the Tbol so I keep that as I planned and just skip my next Primo and see if that helps.

idk if the last sentence was referred to me or not but it is a picture of me here on the board, itís from last yr but I gained a little bit since then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post

yeah coach- t-bol will def. add some strength- not as much as d-bol imo- however absolutely no bloat or nip(gyno) issues. And not much weight(water) gain either, at least for me. (t-bol reminds me a lot of var- not quite as vascular tho or not quite the same strength) just my exp.- but def. done my share. Hope that helps bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,469 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah the Dbol vs Tbol question got lost somewhere, I already have the Tbol so I keep that as I planned and just skip my next Primo and see if that helps.

idk if the last sentence was referred to me or not but it is a picture of me here on the board, itís from last yr but I gained a little bit since then.
    My last sentence was generally poking fun at memberís BF estimates in general, not you specifically.
    And making fun of myself and a recent bit of near drama.

Thanks for redirecting the subject. I see hot rod answered. Cheers hot rod.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Rep Points

You think itís high E? Mmh, maybe, but Iím not bloated or retain any fluid, I look great actually and I was using .5 Arimidex on injection days (so 1mg a week) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show, Primo is supposed to have anti E effects right? But yeah, blood work would be the best, unfortunately Iím going out of town for work tomorrow for 2 weeksÖ
    I would just drop the Adex. I feel anti eís are used too often and not really necessary. I never use them. Just my opinion.
    I love both tbol and dbol. I go through phases of using one or the other as a preworkout on upperbody days for the pump. Currently Iím playing with 50mg dbol 3 days a week 90 minutes preworkout. Both tbol and dbol gives amazing pumps and strength!
    FLASH⚡️LABS
    www.flashgear.to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    I would just drop the Adex. I feel anti eís are used too often and not really necessary. I never use them. Just my opinion.
    I love both tbol and dbol. I go through phases of using one or the other as a preworkout on upperbody days for the pump. Currently Iím playing with 50mg dbol 3 days a week 90 minutes preworkout. Both tbol and dbol gives amazing pumps and strength!
    Thanks!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm going to step outside the box here, and I'm not going to even look at work consider the "tools" that you have employed, but I'm going to ask you instead what does your diet look like?

There is an awful lot of speculation going on here, and there's no blood work done and those dosages are pretty moderate.

What are you taking for a supplements are concerned? Are you taking anything for liver and kidney support, any pre and pro biotics, fish oils, vitamin c, vitamin D/k2, TUDCA, COQ10, NAC , super greens or super reds, multivitamin, the list can go on.. do you not take any of the above? What's your diet look like, and where are your carbs at? Simply asking because your carbs could be simply too low, or they could be too high, are you eating any sugars?

We can point the finger all day at hormones and speculate.

But if I was to make a shot in the dark and join the bandwagon with speculation, it's going to be more on the side with your nutrients and supplements, or lack of..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I'm going to step outside the box here, and I'm not going to even look at work consider the "tools" that you have employed, but I'm going to ask you instead what does your diet look like?

There is an awful lot of speculation going on here, and there's no blood work done and those dosages are pretty moderate.

What are you taking for a supplements are concerned? Are you taking anything for liver and kidney support, any pre and pro biotics, fish oils, vitamin c, vitamin D/k2, TUDCA, COQ10, NAC , super greens or super reds, multivitamin, the list can go on.. do you not take any of the above? What's your diet look like, and where are your carbs at? Simply asking because your carbs could be simply too low, or they could be too high, are you eating any sugars?

We can point the finger all day at hormones and speculate.

But if I was to make a shot in the dark and join the bandwagon with speculation, it's going to be more on the side with your nutrients and supplements, or lack of..
    I use most of the supplements you listed, expect multi, K and greens powder, but I might ďunder eatĒ some for my size, Iím at 3200-3300 cals (Iím around 300g P, 110 F, 275 C), carbs mostly from oats, rice and a little from fruits and berries, donít eat much sugar unless Iím cheating and then ice cream until I puke but I only do that once every 2 weeks or so. I try to eat clean healthy food, admit that I use protein powder a little more than I should but at least 50% of my protein comes from real food.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

I use most of the supplements you listed, expect multi, K and greens powder, but I might ďunder eatĒ some for my size, Iím at 3200-3300 cals (Iím around 300g P, 110 F, 275 C), carbs mostly from oats, rice and a little from fruits and berries, donít eat much sugar unless Iím cheating and then ice cream until I puke but I only do that once every 2 weeks or so. I try to eat clean healthy food, admit that I use protein powder a little more than I should but at least 50% of my protein comes from real food.
    Well it looks like it diet it's pretty decent, it's not like your heavy on the carbs and feeling fatigued in that department.. maybe throw in some DHEA, you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue, the DHEA is not a miracle but it can help balance and stabilize your cortisol levels.

But definitely get some blood work man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,235 Posts
    Rep Points

There you Are...Vis..
    Shoot me a shout Brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,235 Posts
    Rep Points

As far as...Dbol vs Tbol...
    Dbol for mass and feeling of well being..
    Tbol for lean gains with no conversion or ester weight..

Done..