Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dbol vs Tbol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Dbol vs Tbol

Iím on Test&Primo @400 each, love it but I think/feel like I have slightly low E. I was going to finish with Tbol but since my E is a little low it might be better to use a lower dose Dbol to raise my E some? Iím not really looking to add weight, I feel good where Iím at but want to add some strength, I havenít used either so Iím not sure how I react but I was planning on keeping Dbol @20mg ed to add some strength and possibly raise my E, what do you guys think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Iím on Test&Primo @400 each, love it but I think/feel like I have slightly low E. I was going to finish with Tbol but since my E is a little low it might be better to use a lower dose Dbol to raise my E some? Iím not really looking to add weight, I feel good where Iím at but want to add some strength, I havenít used either so Iím not sure how I react but I was planning on keeping Dbol @20mg ed to add some strength and possibly raise my E, what do you guys think?
    What makes you assume your estrogen is low?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SBxAlpha View Post
    What makes you assume your estrogen is low?
    Soft noodle I know it doesnít need to be low E but my sex drive is high and I donít have any issues to cum (as long as I can stay hard enough), itís just that Iím soft and in the past I been rock hard when my E is on the high end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Get labs done for confirmation before you decide anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

You shouldnít use dbol to raise your E. Honestly I think you have high E. Even though you said in the past high E has kept your hard, it doesnít mean it will always have that same effect. Primo does help with estrogen but wonít replace an AI. Are you taking an AI?

Honestly you really need bloodwork or your just playing the guessing game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone? You might want to get some blood work done. Are you a big boy? Fatty?
    Last edited by Seattlesbest; 09-14-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points

What and how much are taking as far as your AI goes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone?
    This....Thats why I just asked what he is taking for AI. If he isn't even running an AI on that then yeah, definitely not Low E. Now if he is taking too much AI that's a different story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts
    Rep Points

Is this a by-product of not running just Test the first few cycles..??
    And seeing how you respond to Test alone before jumping in with both feet..??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    You shouldnít use dbol to raise your E. Honestly I think you have high E. Even though you said in the past high E has kept your hard, it doesnít mean it will always have that same effect. Primo does help with estrogen but wonít replace an AI. Are you taking an AI?

Honestly you really need bloodwork or your just playing the guessing game.
    You think itís high E? Mmh, maybe, but Iím not bloated or retain any fluid, I look great actually and I was using .5 Arimidex on injection days (so 1mg a week) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show, Primo is supposed to have anti E effects right? But yeah, blood work would be the best, unfortunately Iím going out of town for work tomorrow for 2 weeksÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone? You might want to get some blood work done. Are you a big boy? Fatty?
    I was taking .5 of Arimidex on injection days (x2 ew) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show and since Iíve been taking an AI with Primo I donít think itís high E. Iím a decent size boy @236 12%bf.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Like everyone else says .... get some LABS otherwise you are just guessing, if you want to increase your strength without an AAS, implement high carb refeed or loading days. If you dont want to add weight and use AAS, halo is aggressive and works well, personally I'd use some real anavar to assist with a carb load day
    Last edited by HFO3; 09-14-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I was taking .5 of Arimidex on injection days (x2 ew) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show and since Iíve been taking an AI with Primo I donít think itís high E. Iím a decent size boy @236 12%bf.
    That's not bad at all. 12% @ 236 big boy for sure. Bro I'm running 500 mg of testosterone 600 mg of deca and 50 mg of t-boll a week. I'm not taking any AI whatsoever. I think you're a e2 is crashed. Overall how are you feeling? How are your joints?

I've crashed my E2 thinking it was high when running a serious cycle a few years back. This is all anecdotal though to really know you need blood work done. Pretty interesting position to be in not knowing if your E2 is elevated or crash. I guess you just have to experiment.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points

Unless you have yourself dialed in and know what AI dose you need per how much Testosterone, which it sounds like you don't. It's going be a guessing game for sure.

Everyone is so different, guy above says he can run that cycle with no AI, I would be having sore puffy tits and acne on 500mg no AI.

I have been experimenting on myself awhile now, and I personally, for every 250mg of Testosterone need 1mg of Pharma Adex or 1.5 of most UG i have tried to keep everything in check.

So yeah, you're just pissing in the wind at the point.
    Last edited by GainTrain; 09-14-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points

That's not bad at all. 12% @ 236 big boy for sure. Bro I'm running 500 mg of testosterone 600 mg of deca and 50 mg of t-boll a week. I'm not taking any AI whatsoever. I think you're a e2 is crashed. Overall how are you feeling? How are your joints?

I've crashed my E2 thinking it was high when running a serious cycle a few years back. This is all anecdotal though to really know you need blood work done. Pretty interesting position to be in not knowing if your E2 is elevated or crash. I guess you just have to experiment.
    Lol, thanks, I still feel weak and skinny though 😜 Naw, I know I have some size but itís a work in process, it always is.

I feel pretty good, to me Primo is amazing, I feel and look great but since the noodle issues started Iíve felt really sluggish and no amount of caffeine/stims can wake me up, no bloat or nipple issues so it feels like it should be low E.
    Yeah, I would got blood work but Iím going out of town tomorrow so it has to wait, was thinking Dbol could of helped but I might just skip my next Primo shot and see how I feel, Iíll do bloods when I get back, thanks for your help.