• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol vs Tbol

IML Gear Cream!
That's not bad at all. 12% @ 236 big boy for sure. Bro I'm running 500 mg of testosterone 600 mg of deca and 50 mg of t-boll a week. I'm not taking any AI whatsoever. I think you're a e2 is crashed. Overall how are you feeling? How are your joints?

I've crashed my E2 thinking it was high when running a serious cycle a few years back. This is all anecdotal though to really know you need blood work done. Pretty interesting position to be in not knowing if your E2 is elevated or crash. I guess you just have to experiment.

Question - Do you not take an AI on cycle because you don't have any estrogen related symptoms - or - because you have gotten bloods and your estrogen is in range?? This is one of the things about AAS use that confuses me the most. I honestly don't think an AI is necessary of there are no symptoms of high estrogen - despite what blood work might say.

Well it looks like it diet it's pretty decent, it's not like your heavy on the carbs and feeling fatigued in that department.. maybe throw in some DHEA, you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue, the DHEA is not a miracle but it can help balance and stabilize your cortisol levels.

But definitely get some blood work man.

What DHEA would you recommend and how much? Last time I checked it it was in range but but it’s possible I have some adrenal fatigue, I rarely deload or do light weeks and always push heavy, to the point I got weaker. I finally started to deload and been lifting lighter for a few weeks and starting to feel a lot better and my strength have started to come back.

What DHEA would you recommend and how much? Last time I checked it it was in range but but it’s possible I have some adrenal fatigue, I rarely deload or do light weeks and always push heavy, to the point I got weaker. I finally started to deload and been lifting lighter for a few weeks and starting to feel a lot better and my strength have started to come back.
As long as it's good quality- doesn't matter about the DHEA- There is a place- think it's called Purity Source Labs- they got the GOOD shit! (not sure on the dosage).

Well it sounds like you have everything narrow down, and you're right at times we can be stuck in the moment and just blasting and pressing forward ultimately burning ourselves out. Deloading and dialing it back is sometimes all it takes to just reset.
From all the information you're posting, you're making all the right adjustments. It sounds like the fatigue your experience in will most likely just pass, but definitely keep everybody posted.
But again if you haven't had blood work in a while, you at least owe that much to yourself.

Why not just take cilias? I've bought some from sb Labs. Worked great

Any of you guys that have run a Test/ Deca run drop the Deca after week 8 and replace with Dbol last 4 weeks. My thought was maybe the Dbol would allow Deca to clear out and keep strength thru finish line. Just a thought.

Any of you guys that have run a Test/ Deca run drop the Deca after week 8 and replace with Dbol last 4 weeks. My thought was maybe the Dbol would allow Deca to clear out and keep strength thru finish line. Just a thought.

Nandrolone deca, no... But NPP yes..

Nandrolone starts to just shine for me at 6-8 weeks, subtracting it would be pointless for myself. Yet NPP at 8 weeks is a decent amount of time to get out of it what I need, mostly staying fuller is my desire.

No. By week eight deca is in full swing, why would you want it to 'clear out?' A better approach would be to keep the deca while adding in the dbol in the last four weeks

Nandrolone starts to just shine for me at 6-8 weeks, subtracting it would be pointless for myself. Yet NPP at 8 weeks is a decent amount of time to get out of it what I need, mostly staying fuller is my desire.

I agree 100% with this. Deca takes time, NPP could be beneficial for shorter durations.

Makes sense to me

Good feedback. Thx!

The big 3 is always a Bomb ass Bulking Cycle/Stack! No matter what run I am planing (bulkwise ) has tests/19-nortestoterones in it with an Oral. I actually loved Tbol at high mg(60-80mg) but , Adrol Inj changed my mind about orals and results and sides . I still have yet to try Tbol inj. Most wont use em cuz of daily Injections but, (especially sdrol) have such different effects vs sides when using it versus the oral pill. Of course oral is most popular for many reasons . There are some good blends put there with both test/nanny ! I like all the 19-nor’s ; Trestolone is the only one I have yet to try .... good luck, keep me posted on what you end up doing.

Max

The big 3 is always a Bomb ass Bulking Cycle/Stack! No matter what run I am planing (bulkwise ) has tests/19-nortestoterones in it with an Oral. I actually loved Tbol at high mg(60-80mg) but , Adrol Inj changed my mind about orals and results and sides . I still have yet to try Tbol inj. Most wont use em cuz of daily Injections but, (especially sdrol) have such different effects vs sides when using it versus the oral pill. Of course oral is most popular for many reasons . There are some good blends put there with both test/nanny ! I like all the 19-nor’s ; Trestolone is the only one I have yet to try .... good luck, keep me posted on what you end up doing.

Max

Absolutely. I am taking another week of research and questions before I decide then I'll everything I can with labs and rock from there. This forum is absolutely priceless! Thx man

Question - Do you not take an AI on cycle because you don't have any estrogen related symptoms - or - because you have gotten bloods and your estrogen is in range?? This is one of the things about AAS use that confuses me the most. I honestly don't think an AI is necessary of there are no symptoms of high estrogen - despite what blood work might say.

Yes, exactly. I only take an AI if I have symptoms of high estrogen. Other then that I don't like them. They have there own set of side affects.

Back