• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e side effects

Jman321

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short I'm about 8 weeks into a simple cycle. Test e 300 mg a week ramping up slowly with a dbol start up first 4 weeks 50 ed.

Not my first cycle and never had any adverse side but this new vial of test e is scaring me some. Normal PIP is usually very mild and a day or two. This new cual has my PIP lasting 3-5 days and so tender I don't like touching the area and has my whole body "hypersensitive and sore". This has been my third week. It's a new batch from my usual supplier and my guy claims no changes and I trust him. Any advice? Thinking I should cycle off and cool down for a few months.

Sounds like chronic test flu. I’d stop using that bottle and use another source maybe. Wouldn’t stop the cycle tho unless you were done anyway

Sounds like chronic test flu. I’d stop using that bottle and use another source maybe. Wouldn’t stop the cycle tho unless you were done anyway

I've never heard of Test Flu leaving painful lumps. Test Flu is generally what it says, a Flu like feeling, not PIP and swollen lumps.

It's gotta be something with the Batch if hes been using this gear with no issues until now. I know the guy says nothing changed, but that's my only guess.

I've never heard of Test Flu leaving painful lumps. Test Flu is generally what it says, a Flu like feeling, not PIP and swollen lumps.

It's gotta be something with the Batch if hes been using this gear with no issues until now. I know the guy says nothing changed, but that's my only guess.

Anytime I’ve had test flu the injection site has always been sore, red, and rock hard that’s why I had said test flu. Along with head cold feeling, chills, fever ect. Ib profen is your best friend when this happens

Hey we have a nice section called New Members..
Where you introduce yourself and give some background info..

I thought this was the best section of the forum to ask this question my bad.

I would say test flu is what I'm experiencing. Should I go to a totally new batch or just trash that vial and move on?

Never trust your source when there's OBVIOUS issues with the product.

Trash it and find another source.

Either A - He's full of shit and messed up his measures when brewing

B - He received a new batch of Raws and they're junk.

Either way, his quality control is off. Knowingly or unknowingly, neither is acceptable if he isn't willing to take ownership of the situation.

As much as it fucking blows the big fat BBC no matter how much gear you purchased, it's not agreeing with you.

Same thing happened to me with a new source I tried. Not sure if it's the carrier oil or what but it just did not agree with me.

Did about 15 injections severe pip and lumps just like you're reporting. Change sources, haven't had pimp one time or a lump.

Last edited:
Again, this is why it's good to have a buddy on gear. We swap gear all the time....pip for one is free stuff for the other guy. I've had crippling gear that didn't bother him at all. And vice versa. Sometimes it's not the gear, it's the individual. If your buddy gets sides, then you KNOW it's the gear and time to shop around.

IML Gear Cream!
What strength is this test? 250mg/ml? or some high ass dosage. Sounds like poss. your source might have made a 500mg/ml batch, prob. by mistake- either way, trash it and get a new guy. But no reason to stop mid-cycle- then u've wasted the last 8 weeks. And be careful who u trust in this game bro! Good Luck!

Again, this is why it's good to have a buddy on gear. We swap gear all the time....pip for one is free stuff for the other guy. I've had crippling gear that didn't bother him at all. And vice versa. Sometimes it's not the gear, it's the individual. If your buddy gets sides, then you KNOW it's the gear and time to shop around.
This. My best friend/gym partner and I run our cycles/blasts back to back. When I’m done he starts. Helps if theres extra stuff if one of us needs and we can see how our bodies react.

Back