• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Four Weeks Out

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So..My girl and I are planning a mini VaCa in ATL in October..Kinda her B-day gift..Going to our fav Hotel..6Flags and if it's open Neatherworld...a kick ass haunted house in Stone Mountain..Bewteen the great food,fun and hopefully sun..It should be very nice..We normally don't get to enjoy things as much with my declining condition but We need this..before I'm back full swing with 7+ Dr.s...

So..the old man is pushing good again in the gym..Yeah 401..on your heels..Opened my box of goodies and made a plan..
Looks like Test...some NPP..and my new fav DHB..
Plus Church sent me that 3 way mix...Test/NPP/Mast..

Hell..doubt I will even wear a shirt driving the Benz..
Wish me luck..!

You and your girl have to make a trip to madhouse gym in mableton. It’s not far from where you’ll be at all. Even if it’s just a visit and walk through. I promise you’ve never seen another gym like it. Over 50 different leg presses alone. You can’t imagine how much equipment is there. Nautilus, Flexx, med x, Arsenal, stair master, pendulum, Atlantis, hammer, panata, strive, hoist, free motion, and more. You could spend a month and not use everything. No telling which pros you’ll run into.

Last edited:
Thanks man..I will take a look..
If I haven't told you before..glad you're here..you have made some great contributions to our ever growing group..We need strong New Members to replace us old ageing out old dogs..

Zion needs all the help he can get!

All things considered... I'm doing pretty good..
Easy to find something to complain about..But...Today I'm looking for that sliver of light that makes Everything Perfect..

The True sign of the Wolf...those Gold Eyes and a Fearless Heart..
I'm still working on my Eyes..but the Heart...
I'm there Brothers..

I find joy trying to be the Man I've always wanted to be...Today..
So..if you don't like the way the world is..change it..one person at a Time..

One wk down...nice gains..just running Test at 500..and NPP this wk will be 300..25mgs of Dbol in the AM..Been using chains on my bench,kicking my ass..Planning on adding DHB the last 2 wks..It cuts the hell out of me in a hurry..

You and your girl have to make a trip to madhouse gym in mableton. It’s not far from where you’ll be at all. Even if it’s just a visit and walk through. I promise you’ve never seen another gym like it. Over 50 different leg presses alone. You can’t imagine how much equipment is there. Nautilus, Flexx, med x, Arsenal, stair master, pendulum, Atlantis, hammer, panata, strive, hoist, free motion, and more. You could spend a month and not use everything. No telling which pros you’ll run into.

Haven't been but heard good things.

Back