Next cycle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah man- I don't tell anyone what to do- just what I would do based on exp. For what ur wanting I would replace the primo w/ DHB. In my exp., primo is great- love the stuff- but I had to do 800 to 1,000 to get really, veiny, hard, and a little stronger.( not to mention the cost) Where on 3-400 DHB, u get ALL that! And if ur set on the primo, replace the mast. w/ it. Don't know ur age, but watch the joints drying out from the winny( didn't bother me when I was younger, but can't touch it now) I use t-bol now. (test/dhb/ mast or provi/ winny,t-bol, or var?) That cycle would cut ME up- especially in my 30's(taking a wild guess w/ the 87 that ur 33 or 34). No matter what u decide, glad u dropped the EQ. Good Luck! (I know guys shy away from doing 2 orals, but did winny and var together once- veins were popping bro!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    yeah man- I don't tell anyone what to do- just what I would do based on exp. For what ur wanting I would replace the primo w/ DHB. In my exp., primo is great- love the stuff- but I had to do 800 to 1,000 to get really, veiny, hard, and a little stronger.( not to mention the cost) Where on 3-400 DHB, u get ALL that! And if ur set on the primo, replace the mast. w/ it. Don't know ur age, but watch the joints drying out from the winny( didn't bother me when I was younger, but can't touch it now) I use t-bol now. (test/dhb/ mast or provi/ winny,t-bol, or var?) That cycle would cut ME up- especially in my 30's(taking a wild guess w/ the 87 that ur 33 or 34). No matter what u decide, glad u dropped the EQ. Good Luck! (I know guys shy away from doing 2 orals, but did winny and var together once- veins were popping bro!)
    Iím gonna do some more digging on dhb before I hop into it . Iím gonna stick with primo now bc I already bought a ton of it . Before going with winny my first choice was Tbol . I ended up going with winny bc I have planned to run it in the past a few times and didnít . I donít have any joint issues thank god . But if I experience anything Iíll just drop the winny.

Whatís your opinion on eq ?? Iíve never run that before either thatís why I was considering it with primo originally . I ended up not going with bc I didnít want the appetite increase .
    Last edited by Capthowdy87; 09-14-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

I think my man Monte said it best- bike chain oil- It just has never done anything for me- thought it was maybe because I might have got a bad batch, but have since tried it from a diff. reliable lab- shit just made me hungry as hell- was up eating in the middle of the night-BUT- some guys love it bro- I'm just NOT one of them. And don't think I'm alone. U know what u hear over and over- we're ALL different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

I think my man Monte said it best- bike chain oil- It just has never done anything for me- thought it was maybe because I might have got a bad batch, but have since tried it from a diff. reliable lab- shit just made me hungry as hell- was up eating in the middle of the night-BUT- some guys love it bro- I'm just NOT one of them. And don't think I'm alone. U know what u hear over and over- we're ALL different.
    Thatís definitely true . No idea how these compounds will work on different people . I know some guys that have said they donít get the appetite increase from it . I just didnít want to take the chance on it bc the goal is to stay lean . This is also why I said screw it and went with mast and primo together . Iíve run 400mg of primo with test only In the past and I really like it . Thatís why I never went above 400 .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like a ready to rock cycle......should be fun.
    I love primo, so a big fan of its inclusion.
    How long are you looking to run everything?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Sounds like a ready to rock cycle......should be fun.
    I love primo, so a big fan of its inclusion.
    How long are you looking to run everything?
    Iím pretty pumped about it lol . Iím not sure of the length yet . I wonít be starting for another few months

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

I would personally run Var over winstrol for the collagen benefits on joints. But looks solid overall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,745 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Iím pretty pumped about it lol . Iím not sure of the length yet . I wonít be starting for another few months
    You sure look darn good and whatever you run should make you even better!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Wardamn View Post
    I would personally run Var over winstrol for the collagen benefits on joints. But looks solid overall.
    Anavar was considered originally . My guy has been out for a while and I havenít looked around for another source . Honestly I really wana try GC . I hear nothing but great things .
    Last edited by Capthowdy87; 09-14-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

On the recent Drugs n stuff podcast Scott Mcnalley said Winstrol and masteron have a really good synergy that heís noticed so it might not be redundant after all. I definitely wanna see what you look like after the cycle. If you do it right you might as well hop on stage with that stack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    On the recent Drugs n stuff podcast Scott Mcnalley said Winstrol and masteron have a really good synergy that heís noticed so it might not be redundant after all. I definitely wanna see what you look like after the cycle. If you do it right you might as well hop on stage with that stack.
    Iím going to be tracking everything when I start . I will take b4 and after pics . When I was in my 20ís I was going to do my first show . Not that I ever thought I get any where . Just for the experience. My stupidity derailed that quick lol .
    Whatís this podcast ??? Iím always looking for new stuff to watch on bodybuilding pharmacology.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly what are my chances of experiencing hair loss ??? In all the years Iíve used gear I never had hair loss issues .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Honestly what are my chances of experiencing hair loss ??? In all the years Iíve used gear I never had hair loss issues .
    if ur not prone to male pattern baldness, u prob. won't have probs. It's still possible, but not probable. Mast. is by far the worst FOR ME. In my exp., it doesn't take long to notice- when I tried mast., the drain in the shower let me know very quickly and I simply dropped it. BUT- others can cause it- usually @ much higher dosages than ur using though. I'm betting u'll be fine- Good Luck my man! (BTW- if it makes u feel better, I'm very prone to MPB)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

if ur not prone to male pattern baldness, u prob. won't have probs. It's still possible, but not probable. Mast. is by far the worst FOR ME. In my exp., it doesn't take long to notice- when I tried mast., the drain in the shower let me know very quickly and I simply dropped it. BUT- others can cause it- usually @ much higher dosages than ur using though. I'm betting u'll be fine- Good Luck my man! (BTW- if it makes u feel better, I'm very prone to MPB)
    This right here. I'm not prone at all to MPB (have a damn Persian rug on my head) and mast had no effect on hair loss. If you are predisposed to MPB, or at least are noticing some thinning, mast at higher doses probably won't help the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    This right here. I'm not prone at all to MPB (have a damn Persian rug on my head) and mast had no effect on hair loss. If you are predisposed to MPB, or at least are noticing some thinning, mast at higher doses probably won't help the situation.
    Iíve used mast several times in the past along with tren and I never had hair loss issues . If anything my hair grows faster . So does my beard