• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Next cycle

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the original plan was to go with test primo eq and proviron . but I decided to go with test c 500mg primo 400 mg mast e 400mg winstrol 50mgs . I’ve always wanted to combine mast and primo and really hit it hard with the training and diet . I’m going with winstrol bc I’ve never used it before and it really peaks my interest.

So the original plan was to go with test primo eq and proviron . but I decided to go with test c 500mg primo 400 mg mast e 400mg winstrol 50mgs . I’ve always wanted to combine mast and primo and really hit it hard with the training and diet . I’m going with winstrol bc I’ve never used it before and it really peaks my interest.
Hope your not predisposed to mpb.
How did you come up with doses.?
Good luck keep us updated.

I am sure he will shave off his hair LOL.

Yeah those seem to be dosages pulled out of the air :D

Keep an eye on your estrogen to make sure you don’t tank it. Other than that I think it’ll be a good, dry cycle. If everything is on point and you get lean enough you’ll look like granite. If that’s you in the pic you know how to eat and train. If you’re prone to hair loss that cycle will definitely speed up that process. I see the reasoning behind it all but I think primo and mast might be slightly redundant. If you have any joint issues keep an on those as well especially with the winny in the mix. Just my thoughts anyway.

Running Test primo Mast E and Proviron... Fucking amazing combo anything with Primo makes every other cycle shitty.

IMHO- drop the winny- water-based shit ; primo and mast E should shred it. The Provi us for shorty n my own piece of mind.

If you run this gear the lean gains are REAL

Yeah.. sometimes you just got to say F it....
Hell I like rocking the boat..if you never try..you will never know..

Yrs ago I ran Tren/EQ/Dbol...No Test..best cycle and set all PR's at 41 yrs old..
Good Luck Brother..

I thought about this as well . I have never had problems with mpb but I can’t say that it hasnt crossed my mind coming up with cycle .

Im open to any suggestions. The compounds here were chosen this way bc I’ve used them all except winny. Just not combined together like this . I’m obviously going for a lean hard look and I didn’t want to use tren again so I was looking for an alternative. I can’t use tren . If I could then it would be in this cycle probably in place of the masteron.

IML Gear Cream!

As far as dosing I’m open to anything . I’d rather keep it on the lower side . The doses were chosen this way bc I’ve never gone any higher then this on any compounds ,

But since some people mentioned the mpb it has me worried lol . I thought about that before wanting to do this cycle . I figured it would be fine bc I’ve never had hair issues other then more hair growth when I’m on a cycle

As dumb as this sounds I am scared to try it lol . I don’t know anything about it really . I mean I’ve read about it but that’s not the same . I usually stick with the old school stuff . Idk why . Never used sarms or peptides

Tbh the winny I was going to use bc I wanted to try it . That’s the only reason behind using this . I was gonna use it for 4 weeks at the end and see how much it really drys you out . I want that thin skin veiny look .

Me too but I love this stuff..
Do Yourself a huge favor and read up and ask guys like 401 or Max..
Doesn't convert..you see results in days..and it's like Tren's little brother..without the sides..

It totally blew me away..at 300mgs/wk all I had was some oily skin..it ripped me up and at 55 with C... that's hard..
Take the jump..

Yeah.. sometimes you just got to say F it....
Hell I like rocking the boat..if you never try..you will never know..

Yrs ago I ran Tren/EQ/Dbol...No Test..best cycle and set all PR's at 41 yrs old..
Good Luck Brother..

This Was kinda my thought process behind it . I threw together the primo and mast bc I’ve used them separately and love what they can do so why not see how they work together . Ive always run it with test tren mast . Can’t use tren any more .

yeah man- I don't tell anyone what to do- just what I would do based on exp. For what ur wanting I would replace the primo w/ DHB. In my exp., primo is great- love the stuff- but I had to do 800 to 1,000 to get really, veiny, hard, and a little stronger.( not to mention the cost) Where on 3-400 DHB, u get ALL that! And if ur set on the primo, replace the mast. w/ it. Don't know ur age, but watch the joints drying out from the winny( didn't bother me when I was younger, but can't touch it now) I use t-bol now. (test/dhb/ mast or provi/ winny,t-bol, or var?) That cycle would cut ME up- especially in my 30's(taking a wild guess w/ the 87 that ur 33 or 34). No matter what u decide, glad u dropped the EQ. Good Luck! (I know guys shy away from doing 2 orals, but did winny and var together once- veins were popping bro!)

yeah man- I don't tell anyone what to do- just what I would do based on exp. For what ur wanting I would replace the primo w/ DHB. In my exp., primo is great- love the stuff- but I had to do 800 to 1,000 to get really, veiny, hard, and a little stronger.( not to mention the cost) Where on 3-400 DHB, u get ALL that! And if ur set on the primo, replace the mast. w/ it. Don't know ur age, but watch the joints drying out from the winny( didn't bother me when I was younger, but can't touch it now) I use t-bol now. (test/dhb/ mast or provi/ winny,t-bol, or var?) That cycle would cut ME up- especially in my 30's(taking a wild guess w/ the 87 that ur 33 or 34). No matter what u decide, glad u dropped the EQ. Good Luck! (I know guys shy away from doing 2 orals, but did winny and var together once- veins were popping bro!)

I’m gonna do some more digging on dhb before I hop into it . I’m gonna stick with primo now bc I already bought a ton of it . Before going with winny my first choice was Tbol . I ended up going with winny bc I have planned to run it in the past a few times and didn’t . I don’t have any joint issues thank god . But if I experience anything I’ll just drop the winny.

What’s your opinion on eq ?? I’ve never run that before either that’s why I was considering it with primo originally . I ended up not going with bc I didn’t want the appetite increase .

Last edited:
I think my man Monte said it best- bike chain oil- It just has never done anything for me- thought it was maybe because I might have got a bad batch, but have since tried it from a diff. reliable lab- shit just made me hungry as hell- was up eating in the middle of the night-BUT- some guys love it bro- I'm just NOT one of them. And don't think I'm alone. U know what u hear over and over- we're ALL different.

I think my man Monte said it best- bike chain oil- It just has never done anything for me- thought it was maybe because I might have got a bad batch, but have since tried it from a diff. reliable lab- shit just made me hungry as hell- was up eating in the middle of the night-BUT- some guys love it bro- I'm just NOT one of them. And don't think I'm alone. U know what u hear over and over- we're ALL different.

That’s definitely true . No idea how these compounds will work on different people . I know some guys that have said they don’t get the appetite increase from it . I just didn’t want to take the chance on it bc the goal is to stay lean . This is also why I said screw it and went with mast and primo together . I’ve run 400mg of primo with test only In the past and I really like it . That’s why I never went above 400 .

Sounds like a ready to rock cycle......should be fun.
I love primo, so a big fan of its inclusion.
How long are you looking to run everything?

Get Shredded!
Sounds like a ready to rock cycle......should be fun.
I love primo, so a big fan of its inclusion.
How long are you looking to run everything?

I’m pretty pumped about it lol . I’m not sure of the length yet . I won’t be starting for another few months

I would personally run Var over winstrol for the collagen benefits on joints. But looks solid overall.

I’m pretty pumped about it lol . I’m not sure of the length yet . I won’t be starting for another few months
You sure look darn good and whatever you run should make you even better!

I would personally run Var over winstrol for the collagen benefits on joints. But looks solid overall.

Anavar was considered originally . My guy has been out for a while and I haven’t looked around for another source . Honestly I really wana try GC . I hear nothing but great things .

Last edited:
On the recent Drugs n stuff podcast Scott Mcnalley said Winstrol and masteron have a really good synergy that he’s noticed so it might not be redundant after all. I definitely wanna see what you look like after the cycle. If you do it right you might as well hop on stage with that stack.

On the recent Drugs n stuff podcast Scott Mcnalley said Winstrol and masteron have a really good synergy that he’s noticed so it might not be redundant after all. I definitely wanna see what you look like after the cycle. If you do it right you might as well hop on stage with that stack.

I’m going to be tracking everything when I start . I will take b4 and after pics . When I was in my 20’s I was going to do my first show . Not that I ever thought I get any where . Just for the experience. My stupidity derailed that quick lol .
What’s this podcast ??? I’m always looking for new stuff to watch on bodybuilding pharmacology.

Honestly what are my chances of experiencing hair loss ??? In all the years I’ve used gear I never had hair loss issues .

Honestly what are my chances of experiencing hair loss ??? In all the years I’ve used gear I never had hair loss issues .
if ur not prone to male pattern baldness, u prob. won't have probs. It's still possible, but not probable. Mast. is by far the worst FOR ME. In my exp., it doesn't take long to notice- when I tried mast., the drain in the shower let me know very quickly and I simply dropped it. BUT- others can cause it- usually @ much higher dosages than ur using though. I'm betting u'll be fine- Good Luck my man! (BTW- if it makes u feel better, I'm very prone to MPB)

if ur not prone to male pattern baldness, u prob. won't have probs. It's still possible, but not probable. Mast. is by far the worst FOR ME. In my exp., it doesn't take long to notice- when I tried mast., the drain in the shower let me know very quickly and I simply dropped it. BUT- others can cause it- usually @ much higher dosages than ur using though. I'm betting u'll be fine- Good Luck my man! (BTW- if it makes u feel better, I'm very prone to MPB)

This right here. I'm not prone at all to MPB (have a damn Persian rug on my head) and mast had no effect on hair loss. If you are predisposed to MPB, or at least are noticing some thinning, mast at higher doses probably won't help the situation.

This right here. I'm not prone at all to MPB (have a damn Persian rug on my head) and mast had no effect on hair loss. If you are predisposed to MPB, or at least are noticing some thinning, mast at higher doses probably won't help the situation.

I’ve used mast several times in the past along with tren and I never had hair loss issues . If anything my hair grows faster . So does my beard

Back