• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next cycle

IML Gear Cream!
So the original plan was to go with test primo eq and proviron . but I decided to go with test c 500mg primo 400 mg mast e 400mg winstrol 50mgs . I’ve always wanted to combine mast and primo and really hit it hard with the training and diet . I’m going with winstrol bc I’ve never used it before and it really peaks my interest.
Go either
500 test
800 primo
Or
500 test
800 mast

It'll be better either way. Youre fairly lean, Id say go with Mast and switch out Winstrol for var or even tbol. Winstrol kills joints. I know its not broscience. I have experienced it myself. It sucks when you're training and everything is dried out and hurting.

Go either
500 test
800 primo
Or
500 test
800 mast

It'll be better either way. Youre fairly lean, Id say go with Mast and switch out Winstrol for var or even tbol. Winstrol kills joints. I know its not broscience. I have experienced it myself. It sucks when you're training and everything is dried out and hurting.

I originally wanted anavar but my guy is out right now . Thanks for the input tho it’s appreciated! If I get joinynoaint from the winny I’ll just drop it . Jo

I’m gonna do some more digging on dhb before I hop into it . I’m gonna stick with primo now bc I already bought a ton of it . Before going with winny my first choice was Tbol . I ended up going with winny bc I have planned to run it in the past a few times and didn’t . I don’t have any joint issues thank god . But if I experience anything I’ll just drop the winny.

What’s your opinion on eq ?? I’ve never run that before either that’s why I was considering it with primo originally . I ended up not going with bc I didn’t want the appetite increase .
Eq is bike chain oil, as a very experienced member here once said.
1000mgs per week for a little endurance and veins....nah
...its a waste of syringe space...

I do believe it was Mont that coined that phrase..

Eq is bike chain oil, as a very experienced member here once said.
1000mgs per week for a little endurance and veins....nah
...its a waste of syringe space...

Lol tell me how you really feel. Sounds like the more popular opinion on this .

Back