• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Progress At All Cost"-Gaintrains Log Book.

IML Gear Cream!
Sept 17,2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

HS Inc 4p per side*7,3,2 (Finally hit this for the full RP set 7,3,2 been fighting this one for a couple weeks, felt damn good)

Stretch Push Up 25lb plate on back*27(first time adding weight)

CGCR 230*7,3,2(same as last week, form check)

Cable Pull Over 130*15(form check since switched from rope to straight bar)

Hs Shoulder 3p per side *7,3,2(missed few reps last week, got them and hit the full RP set)

Cable Rear Fly 45*12,12(+5lb)

Uni Rope Tri Press 90*12,12,12(other handle attachment was being uses so did the rope)

Uni Cable Tri Press 115*12,12,12(+5lb)(other attachment was open so did these too)

30 Cardio/Abs

Would call today's session a success.

Here a couple update pics from this mornings check in. Fasted fresh out of bed, weight was 215lb on the dot. Got lots of work to do..so let's work!!

Damn bro you got some huge arms! Keep it up, enjoying the logbook

Sept 17,2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

HS Inc 4p per side*7,3,2 (Finally hit this for the full RP set 7,3,2 been fighting this one for a couple weeks, felt damn good)

Hs Shoulder 3p per side *7,3,2(missed few reps last week, got them and hit the full RP set)

Uni Rope Tri Press 90*12,12,12(other handle attachment was being uses so did the rope)

Uni Cable Tri Press 115*12,12,12(+5lb)(other attachment was open so did these too)

30 Cardio/Abs

Here a couple update pics from this mornings check in. Fasted fresh out of bed, weight was 215lb on the dot. Got lots of work to do..so let's work!!

Looking good brotha!

Sept 17,2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

30 Cardio/Abs

Hell yea GT.

Sept 17,2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

30 Cardio/Abs

Looking good and no doubt you'll be building yourself back better than ever!

Thanks man! That's the goal, bigger and better. 

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta make sure I keep up with all you guys killing it around here these days!!
Hopefully soon enough you'll be another ASF'er who gets a pro card!

Hopefully soon enough you'll be another ASF'er who gets a pro card!

Hahaha I appreciate the kind words. But I am no where even close to that level. I've got a shit ton of work to do before I even think about getting on a stage... But thank you 🙏

Last edited:
Hahaha I appreciate the kind words. But I am no where even close to that level. I've got a shit ton of work to do before I even think about getting on a stage... But thank you 
You should go pick Killion's and Sam's brains for advice

Sept 18, 2021

Lower DC Rest Pause

Mid Leg Press 680*8,4,3(+10lb)

Uni Leg Curl 100*8,4,3(+10lb)

Uni Leg Ext 160*8,4,2

Adductor 175stack*15,15

Uni Calf Press 180*10,7,3*2

Alt Cable Curl 45*4,4,4,4,4,4

30 Cardio/Abs

Good session, got in and got it done.

Sept 18, 2021

Lower DC Rest Pause

Mid Leg Press 680*8,4,3(+10lb)

Uni Leg Curl 100*8,4,3(+10lb)

Uni Leg Ext 160*8,4,2

Adductor 175stack*15,15

Uni Calf Press 180*10,7,3*2

Alt Cable Curl 45*4,4,4,4,4,4

30 Cardio/Abs

Good session, got in and got it done.
Yes sir!!

What up Max?!? Let's get after it Bro!! Appreciate you checking in and supporting the journey!! Trying to get on your level man.

Let so this! I have about 2 weeks before my start(waiting on supplements). But I am soooo ready! Time to Morph
Keep in touch, I have some good plans coming up!

Max

Let so this! I have about 2 weeks before my start(waiting on supplements). But I am soooo ready! Time to Morph
Keep in touch, I have some good plans coming up!

Max

Hell yeah man!! I am excited to watch you transform! I know you're gonna have some sick results!!! I'll definitely be watching!

- - - Updated - - -

Im on board for this train ride

Choo Choo lol glad to have you onboard man!!💪💪

Sept 20, 2021

Upper Loading "B"

Hs Iso Row 5p per side* 7,6(+10lb)

Rack Pull 355*9,8(+10lb]

Hs Dec Press 4p per side 10,10,8(+10lb) didn't feel the first set properly so didn't count it.

High Cable Fly 45*10,10(+10lb)

Rev HS Shoulder Press 100 per side*10,8(form check)

Heavy Db Side Partials 75*25(+5lb)

Underhand Tri Ext 100*15,15,15

Nothing too exciting, just another brick layed on the wall. Progress was made, so I am satisfied.

Love Rack Pulls! Especially in slo-mo ! They really kick ass!

Max

Love Rack Pulls! Especially in slo-mo ! They really kick ass!

Max

Yeah they are great, I always do a slow controlled negative on all of my lifts. Try to keep form as strict and smooth as possible, like a well oiled machine.

Been being careful on them this go around as I tweaked my back previously doing them, so airing on the side of caution. Had been using the Hammer Strength Rack Pull Machine since I tweaked my back and just recently moved back to the barbell. So far so good..

IML Gear Cream!
Sept 17,2021

Upper DC Rest Pause

30 Cardio/Abs

Looking awesome brother. Huge f’ing arms. Can’t wait to see the end results. Keep on keepin on!

Looking awesome brother. Huge f’ing arms. Can’t wait to see the end results. Keep on keepin on!

Thanks alot man! You're looking great too!! I don't know if there ever will be a real "end result" as it's always a work in progress. But let's see what we can accomplish 💪💪

Rest day, no training.

Went in for 30mins Cardio/Abs this morning though. Gym just got all brand new cardio equipment so that was pretty cool.

Subbd! Good to see you back at it GT.. For those new or just don't know, this guy is a great logger and worth following. Get your swolle on bro

Rest day, no training.

Went in for 30mins Cardio/Abs this morning though. Gym just got all brand new cardio equipment so that was pretty cool.

Love new equipment!! Good that you do cardio in the AM; get it out of the way. Have you tried a Jacobs Ladder (torture device)? Omg! Soo difficult. Not the best if you have a semi bad back or knees but, it sure is hard!

Keep hitting it

Max

Love new equipment!! Good that you do cardio in the AM; get it out of the way. Have you tried a Jacobs Ladder (torture device)? Omg! Soo difficult. Not the best if you have a semi bad back or knees but, it sure is hard!

Keep hitting it

Max

Yes new equipment is definitely a nice treat. We will see how long before someone starts breaking shit. No I have never tried the Jacob's Ladder nor have I heard of it. I'll look it up 👌

Thanks man, gonna keep getting after it.

Sept 22,2021

Lower Loading "B"

V Squat Machine 6p per side*9,8(+90lb)(made a big leap here, been doing them facing out and just started facing inward so haven't gauged where I am at yet. Last time at 5p per side felt pretty easy to made a large leap today and it worked out well)

V Widow 3p per side*20(+90lb)

High Wide Leg Press 650*10,9(+1rep,+1rep)

Smith Sldl 135*10,10(Gym got rid of the HS Sldl machine I had been using for some reason, so had to move over to the Smith, definitely didn't feel as good, gonna use a Barbell next time) went light just to gauge feel etc.

Adductor 175stack*15,15

Uni Calf Press 180*10,10,10(+5lb)

Uni Machine Preacher Curl 30*12,12,12(subbed these for DB Preacher, these felt much better)

30 Cardio/Abs

Abs I keep it simple

Hanging Knee Raises 3 sets to failure making sure to flex Abs on each rep.

Body Weight Machine Crunch 3 sets to failure with a hard flex blowing all air out on each rep.

That was a wrap, everything felt good and we made progress which is the name of the game. I am pleased.

Rest day, no training.

Went in for 30 Cardio/Abs

Here is Meal #3

7oz Chicken Breast
To make the sauce I add 1/2 serving Lite Ranch, Trader Joe's Green Dragon Sauce, Chilli Garlic Sauce, and Salsa Verde to my container and shake it up. Tastes amazing and only adds 2g Fat and 2 Carbs.

Also had 1 Cup Jamsine Rice.

Attachments

• 20210923_124810.jpg
    20210923_124810.jpg
    989.6 KB · Views: 19
Back