• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Company that delivers Testosterone to the UK?

ADSmith

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys

i made a pretty big order when I last needed testosterone cypionate and Arimadex. I’m down to my last vial and need to make another order. I need a company that delivers to the UK. I used Advanced Pharma last time but I’ve changed my phone since and lost their details. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a link to either advanced pharma or another company that they know delivers to the UK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys 👍🏻

Hey brother Roidshop.to select from the EU warehouses. Deus Medical and Hilma Biocare both high quality brands. They are a sponsor here.

Go to meso rx steroid underground forum and read through the threads. There’s a ton of tested sources that deliver to the uk. It’s an uncensored forum so you don’t have to worry about anything being deleted and anybody who shills gets called out. It’s not a paid source forum so the sources and reps aren’t protected

Back