Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Snoring

Wondering if PEDs can cause one to start snoring? Never in my life had I snored until I ran that first cycle. Now itís almost every night and my wife says it keeps getting louder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

Just tell her she dreaming of you snoring..be quite and go make me some blueberry pancakes..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Just tell her she dreaming of you snoring..be quite and go make me some blueberry pancakes..
    Well last night I slept on the couch it was so bad.. kinda concerning to be honest. Gonna make an appointment to have it checked out make sure itís not sleep apnea/breathing related. Just thought Iíd see if anybody else here experienced this since starting with the drugs.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,037 Posts
    Rep Points

Any weight increase can contribute to snoring/sleep apnea/etc. It tends to get worse with age as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep, absolutely. I use a mouthpiece and an iPhone app that monitors snoring and it is a big help. I recently did the Lofta at-home sleep study and have sleep apnea as well. Highly recommend them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a sleep study in about 2 weeks to check if I got sleepapnea, some problem bro... girlfriend got pissed of / she was already sleeping with earbuds.. so i slept on the attic in another bed for the last 2 weeks of my blast... since iíve lost some weight (mini cut and water retention from the amount of test i was taking) it has decreased but still not completely gone. Itís always when i got above 230 lbs that it worsens... part of bodybuilding i guess.

Some small tips i can give you:
    - donít eat to close before youíre going to sleep;
    - keep your bigger carbohydrate meals for earlier in the day, last meal light meal with some easy fats/protein.
    - keep the room temperature cool;
    - use a fan or air conditioner;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

just part of the game bro- as much as I hate it, wifey and the little one sleep in the king- daddy sleeps in a single w/ 3 doors in between and she still says she can hear me.BUT- there are diff. degrees of it(sleep apnea) and of course the cpap and all that. Just not ready for all that- but they say it CAN be dangerous- got to do the sleep study and all that shit to really find out what u need. (but to answer ur question, it's more like a fact- ped's cause snoring for MOST guys.) The blueberry pancakes sound much better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Rep Points

Neck size is the biggest contributor for me. If I get too fat or get too muscular around my neck, I sound like a freight train when I sleep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,152 Posts
    Rep Points

When you gain weight too quickly you snore. Happens to me every time I start bulking, but when I get use to the weight it stops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea man, snoring comes with the gear territory for sure.

Weight issue, at least to me, is the dominant cause for snoring. The more meaty and muscular my neck is seems to cause more snoring.

Secondary is my sleep position. If I sleep on my back, I snore more. If I sleep on my side, left side shoulder down, I snore very little if at all.

And I have read from many sources that TRT or outside testosterone usage contributes to sleep apnea. I believe medical professionals haven't been able to pin-point exactly why, though.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,988 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Well last night I slept on the couch it was so bad.. kinda concerning to be honest. Gonna make an appointment to have it checked out make sure itís not sleep apnea/breathing related. Just thought Iíd see if anybody else here experienced this since starting with the drugs.
    This is one of the many excuses a wife will use to have you or her sleep in another room in order to avoid having sex.

It's a good excuse and works quite well. Before you know it, you are sleeping apart all the time and jerking off into a pillow.

EVERY gf or wife I have ever had....I tell them you sleep in another room it's fucking over. I don't want or need a roommate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Snoring

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    This is one of the many excuses a wife will use to have you or her sleep in another room in order to avoid having sex.

It's a good excuse and works quite well. Before you know it, you are sleeping apart all the time and jerking off into a pillow.

EVERY gf or wife I have ever had....I tell them you sleep in another room it's fucking over. I don't want or need a roommate.
    Lol she doesnít need an excuse. Our 15 month daughter sleeps in between us every night. And for the record Iíve been getting way more ass than I had been after having the kidsÖ shits different when you have a cosleeping/nursing babyÖ

It was my decision to sleep on the couch btw. Just trying to be nice, she didnít even suggest itÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro Iíve been dealing with the exact same issue . According to my wife I have always snored lightly . But recently it has gotten a lot worse and I have also spent some nights on the couch lol . I always thought it was allergies or something . I have no idea what causes it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    547 Posts
    Rep Points

AAS can cause adenoidal tissues to increase in size, which will/can directly contribute to an increase in snoring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points

Snoring sucks especially when my wifeís complaining about it. Iím lucky if I get 2 hours of use a night due to plugged nose and turning.but the best part is I donít snore while Iím using it and that lets the wife fall asleep. Only wish I could get a full night in of using it..