• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you believe what these fucks are doing!?

It's SOOO obvious that they are trying to set off civil unrest in order to justify marshal.law!
Relentlessly attacking patriots at every level.

It's SOOO obvious that they are trying to set off civil unrest in order to justify marshal.law!
Relentlessly attacking patriots at every level.

Not to mention knock off the greatest generation! Fucking dirty POS

I’m so sick of hearing any variation of do what you’re told. I seriously can not stand Biden or Harris.

Wait…. Look at the other articles this is a satire website. 😂

Atleast do some fact checking. They say it on the site 😂

Attachments

• 7086D0D3-1CD9-4040-954D-4A8AC4F6CD90.png
    7086D0D3-1CD9-4040-954D-4A8AC4F6CD90.png
    552.8 KB · Views: 76
WOW...Biden will be remembered as American's Hitler..
I fail to see the reasoning in the push for the Vaccine..

If you get the Vax..you won't get Covid...Right..??
If you don't get the Vax..you Might get Covid..It should be a Choice..!

CNN and Fox (and the rest) are also Satire, only they dont admit to it...

May be satire, but mandates like this are coming down the pike, imo.
First federal workers must get vaccinated.
Then businesses with over 100 employees are now required to coerce employees to get vaccinated.
Then businesses with at least 50 employees.
Then businesses will be able to deny service to people who cannot show proof of vaccination.
Then schools will get legal cover to deny children to attend in person if they can't show proof of vaccination.

If you haven't noticed yet, these evil fuckers do things in incremental steps.......can't boil the frog too fast otherwise he gets jumpy and will leap out of the pot.

CNN and Fox (and the rest) are also Satire, only they dont admit to it...
Can’t argue with you there. They all take bits of real info and add in loads of bullshit. I used to say the answer is somewhere in the middle of the left and right leaning news but now I can’t even say that.

Bro I haven't ran into 1 person in Ohio that is happy with biden. Even the ones I know voted for him. Wait... my family that lives on unemployment stimulus and welfare still like him.

Back