Anybody else noticing a food shortage starting?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,191
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anybody else noticing a food shortage starting?


  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,707
    Thanked in
    11,022 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah, we've been complaining for awhile. Basically since covid first hit. But it bounced back a bit, and everybody thought it was going to be ok. Wrong.

    Our govt is willing to starve you. You don't think that same govt will rig an election, mandate a suspect vaccine, etc, etc? Wake up people. We're as bad as russia or germany ever thought about being. We just have better press.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,776

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,258
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,369
    Thanked in
    2,707 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yes I've noticed that even BJ's is out of a lot of items, such as canned and diced tomatoes plus some breakfast cereal. Milk even was hard to get there, so I do believe this is real.

    Also the food I've bought went up in price a good deal...for this month $600 went for food.

    Today I went on Amazon and bought 2 cases of TP...$42. (TP=Toilet Paper).
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 09-12-2021 at 04:18 PM.
    Show me

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    889
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    741
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points
    19276412

    No. Not where Iím at anyway. The only time I notice a shortage is eggwhites and protein powder around New Years when all the people are on their future failed New Years resolutions

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    889
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    741
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points
    19276412

    This video has been debunked

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,191
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good ole bill gates is behind this as well


    https://rumble.com/vkie97-raven-ea-w...ng-to-the.html

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,191
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    This video has been debunked
    By who google and the squad ? Lol

  8. #8
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,974

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,578
    Thanked in
    2,175 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    889
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    741
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points
    19276412

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    By who google and the squad ? Lol
    Oh you got me. Better believe every conspiracy theory out there. You guys still believe in the fema death camps too huh? Sandy hook was a hoax right? I know you guys donít like anything that goes against your narrative but here you go.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...amp/8264338002
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSL2N2L31K5
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/ohionew.../246212/%3famp
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/go...destroy-crops/

  10. #10
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,645
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,547
    Thanked in
    1,981 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    This video has been debunked
    Debunked or not, itís a supply and demand issue.

    You have to be living under a rock or a liar not to see your grocery bills on the rise.

    I donít see signage for limitations but cost is way up.

    I even changed grocery stores bc prices are ridiculous.

    Still can get what I want, but costing more for sure.

    And I live in the tristate area. Not some shit hick town.

    Every time I go shopping itís like 200 plus and I am just two person household for the most part.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,191
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Oh you got me. Better believe every conspiracy theory out there. You guys still believe in the fema death camps too huh? Sandy hook was a hoax right? I know you guys donít like anything that goes against your narrative but here you go.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...amp/8264338002
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSL2N2L31K5
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/ohionew.../246212/%3famp
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/go...destroy-crops/
    Keep on believing google and you'll be just fine.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    1424813

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Debunked or not, itís a supply and demand issue.

    You have to be living under a rock or a liar not to see your grocery bills on the rise.

    I donít see signage for limitations but cost is way up.

    I even changed grocery stores bc prices are ridiculous.

    Still can get what I want, but costing more for sure.

    And I live in the tristate area. Not some shit hick town.

    Every time I go shopping itís like 200 plus and I am just two person household for the most part.


    The only place that I can really go to shop is Trader Joes. Before, I could stock my fridge for me and the dog for $100 now I dont know if its because I'm on Keto but my last bill at TJ's was $195 and I dont feel like I bought anything more of different than what I usually do, maybe a extra pork loin for the dog ( please he's so friggen picky ) but Jesus H its costing me and extra $150 every pay period for food.

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,259
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,191
    Thanked in
    2,170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Angie View Post
    The only place that I can really go to shop is Trader Joes. Before, I could stock my fridge for me and the dog for $100 now I dont know if its because I'm on Keto but my last bill at TJ's was $195 and I dont feel like I bought anything more of different than what I usually do, maybe a extra pork loin for the dog ( please he's so friggen picky ) but Jesus H its costing me and extra $150 every pay period for food.
    The only ppl that aren't suffering are the ones on food stamps with 3-5 kids. Food prices go up I'm sure their stamps do as well.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    115

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    1424813

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    The only ppl that aren't suffering are the ones on food stamps with 3-5 kids. Food prices go up I'm sure their stamps do as well.
    I'm sure of it. Whenever I see people in front of me using their ebt I tell them "you're welcome"

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,776

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,258
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,369
    Thanked in
    2,707 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Angie View Post
    I'm sure of it. Whenever I see people in front of me using their ebt I tell them "you're welcome"
    Same here...my tax dollars pay for all those kids too while I work to pay for my own food. I pay enough taxes as it is...
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Cycle going good but noticing some Gyno, help?
    By jayson.flex in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2021, 09:32 AM
  2. Clen shortage?
    By Wiseguy in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2021, 05:11 PM
  3. Anyone noticing a Trend....
    By RoidsR4m3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 08:51 AM
  4. GD Shortage of Drol?!
    By JRotten in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 11:02 PM
  5. Anyone noticing a decline?...
    By ConquerThemAll in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums