• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs Sust TD and bloodwork with High Octane

IML Gear Cream!
This is horrible. What ever came of this? I really hope their product has improved since then.
There are so many bloods showing the quality of SB gear bro this was 250mg a week 👇 Screenshot_20220828-165320_Chrome.jpg

This is horrible. What ever came of this? I really hope their product has improved since then.
Since you think it was so important to bump a thread that is 4 months old and nobody has commented on it since then maybe you can answer the question for us here is the test below.Sust.png

I have posted my labs using 200 a week and my levels were at 1500. Everyone responds differently tho.

The other issue is that Sus needs to be pinned every other day at the very LEAST. So I don’t think you’ll get useable info by doing the standard pin-wait 48/72 hours- get bloods protocol like you would with C or E. The whole point of using Sus is so you’re not waiting 4-5 weeks for levels to go up. If you’re doing a 20 week prep you can’t waste a quarter of your prep waiting

I’ve gotten bloodwork on Sust twice, because it didn’t make since.

Was cruising on 500mg weekly.. got bloodwork 3 days after last pin and was 1200.

Got bloodwork again, 1 day after pin this time and was 2100.

Back