• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs Sust TD and bloodwork + High Octane

IML Gear Cream!
First bottle of sust down.

Very good experience! Few more weeks and we'll get bloods.

Tiny bit of pip today in the left quad from the last injection.

Feels like a small bruise, nothing more.

Will pin left glute tonight.

Quads are always a crapshoot! I tell ya! Just doing TRT over the years. One thing I hate is the “electric “ shock sometimes! It doesn’t even bug me now but , I do think about it everytime ! Lol

Max
#sustrules

First bottle of sust down.

Very good experience! Few more weeks and we'll get bloods.

Is there a protocol you use when doing bloods for Sust?

Is there a protocol you use when doing bloods for Sust?
Nah. The dose and esters don't really lend themselves to something you can really pin down in blood work.

I get a draw when my level should be at it's lowest which is the most important factor imo.

Strong af and crazy sex drive.

Yeah, I'm actually running a low dose of Deca and tren with the test, 200mg each. They were at 300 but I pulled them down when I decided to up the test. They're items I've had tested so I know they're real too.
I have done the same and the results were amazeballs!!! Not as good as you but I am not a body builder, just an old bastard trying to look good......

Quads are always a crapshoot! I tell ya! Just doing TRT over the years. One thing I hate is the “electric “ shock sometimes! It doesn’t even bug me now but , I do think about it everytime ! Lol

Max
#sustrules

I can tell you exactly where to shoot without hitting nerves... thanks to nursing college ;-)

Weight is still going up since the swap to SB sust. Strength has been just as good with steady increases each session.

Full, feeling good, all good signs.
9f07151b9f0a9a31bbfd8ff2d1aa6316.jpg

Get Shredded!
Second pin of sust yesterday in the left quad.

No pip today. Seems pain free which is great.

Tried the high octane... holy shit. Went at it multiple times in a row and zero issues with an erection. Between sessions I was still hard as a rock.

Fantastic stuff, I will review this more in depth when I've had the opportunity to use it more.
Damn that high octane looks nice, wonder if u would even need dapoxatine.... Ud be in the hospital gettin that 5 finger fix fo sho!!

Right at 3 weeks into the sust and things are going very good.

Strength, sex drive and mood are all very good.

Couple more weeks and I'll get the blood draw and see where we're at.

Thanks!

I would assume based on my personal history with bloodwork and pin schedule, this is around 400mg or so.

Sorry but I’m not familiar with Sust at all but what you’re saying you would have expected your test levels to be higher than what they can back at?

And that your levels are more on par for a much lower dose than you were actually taking?

Pin schedule and when was last shot before labs drawn? Sustanon is tough one when it comes to blood results. Another sponsor someone tested poorly but he had waited I believe 11 days after last shot. Sent it off to Jano to confirm and it was dosed properly.

Sorry but I’m not familiar with Sust at all but what you’re saying you would have expected your test levels to be higher than what they can back at?

And that your levels are more on par for a much lower dose than you were actually taking?
Yeah, sust aside, these levels reflect what would be around 400mg of testosterone per week the way I pull bloodwork.

I pin eod and these were done on the morning of pin day before injection so, they are the lowest my test should get during a cycle.

This is still only 2 days after a 300ish mg pin based on label claim so, even the short esters wouldn't be fully cleared.

It's just bad results. He should have testing results from jano I think soon.

Sorry I meant what were your historical results on that dose
4200+. I historically test lower then average and some might pull 6+ at that dose for refrence.

Pulling bloodwork on high doses like this is not extremely accurate, especially with sust, but, there is no way it's a 50% difference.

Pin schedule and when was last shot before labs drawn? Sustanon is tough one when it comes to blood results. Another sponsor someone tested poorly but he had waited I believe 11 days after last shot. Sent it off to Jano to confirm and it was dosed properly.
Go read the first few posts.

Yeah, sust aside, these levels reflect what would be around 400mg of testosterone per week the way I pull bloodwork.

I pin eod and these were done on the morning of pin day before injection so, they are the lowest my test should get during a cycle.

This is still only 2 days after a 300ish mg pin based on label claim so, even the short esters wouldn't be fully cleared.

It's just bad results. He should have testing results from jano I think soon.
Here’s the issue with the results he’s gonna get from Jano: you received your Sust I believe sometime beiginning of September. On October 5th SB stated , “Sustanon is almost ready for testing.” That leads me to believe whatever batch he sent for testing is a different batch than you received.
When you ordered your sust, did he know he was sending it to Montego or was it anonymous?

Pretty terrible results.

Was running 12-1500mg per week.
20fb65538a98dd8580cf80cf8d31a1ca.jpg
Yes they are terrible. If you remember I sent out the same batch for testing right after you said you were running the Sust. Same batch and I will post the results to see where the issue is. The samples are already 2 weeks late. Sorry about the bloodwork Montego1 but we will find out what is wrong. In the meantime I will pull the Sust from the list until the results come back. Once again sorry for the bad results
SBL

Here’s the issue with the results he’s gonna get from Jano: you received your Sust I believe sometime beiginning of September. On October 5th SB stated , “Sustanon is almost ready for testing.” That leads me to believe whatever batch he sent for testing is a different batch than you received.
When you ordered your sust, did he know he was sending it to Montego or was it anonymous?
Why does it matter who he was sending it too? We should all get the same gear regardless of status on the board.

No, he knew it was coming to me too be tested.

Back